Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Your favorite Book Series? (Read 931 times)
DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Your favorite Book Series?
Aug 17th, 2006 at 1:23am
Print Post  
Not a specific author - I mean a whole series, meant to be read more-or-less in order.  Mine will suprise noone who knows me... my all-time favoreite is the Harry Potter series.   Grin  I also like most of the Star Trek books, Robert Aspirin's M.Y.T.H. books, the Wild Card books... and then of course there were the Choose Your Own Adventure books when I was a kid.  Does anybody know if any of that series are still in print?  I'd love to get them for Mog!

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Re: Your favorite Book Series?
Reply #1 - Mar 4th, 2007 at 9:27pm
Print Post  
I'd have to recommend the Black Magician and Age of the Five trilogies by Trudi Canavan, they are the most exciting books I have read in a long time, both my friends and their dad agree with me.

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Silentlover

Car parts, bottles, and
cutlery

Re: Your favorite Book Series?
Reply #2 - Mar 12th, 2007 at 12:11am
Print Post  
My all-time favourite series is most likely the Vampire Chronicles series by Anne Rice. Although lately I'm rather in love with the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series by Laurell K. Hamilton.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint