Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn (Read 1326 times)
Jenne

Serenity Newbie

Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn
Oct 11th, 2006 at 3:47am
Print Post  

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Re: Witchling by Yasmine Galenorn
Reply #1 - Oct 12th, 2006 at 4:40am
Print Post  
Cool, I'll have to check it out.  Cool

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Salanthos

May Random Joy be Unto
You

Reply #2 - Nov 24th, 2007 at 12:26am
Print Post  
It was on my to-read list . . . when my brother showed up for thanksgiving break, with it in the car, saying he bought it and loved it.  He's definately planning on getting the sequels.

SmileyBetrayal is Forever Smiley&& Smileyinverse retrograde karma by proxy! but... but... what does it mean?Smiley&&&&Smiley"It's entirely possible that, in the great play we call life, you aren't the main character." -Little Billy&&SmileyYou shall know the truth, and it shall make you odd.Smiley&&&&Smiley "We are not pacifists. Allowing harm to continue is not harming none; it is harmi

IP Logged

Salanthos

May Random Joy be Unto
You

Reply #3 - Nov 27th, 2007 at 1:28am
Print Post  
I read it - it is very good.  The characters are interesting, and the troubles and fumbles make them realistic and believable.  It is somewhat "light" reading - short and enjoyable, not really epic, but really good for pleasant, lighthearted reading.

It is a slicer series though (one huge-long story sliced into book-sized chunks, not a series of related stories).  And that annoys me.  I'm too impatient, I guess, I always want to know what happens next, NOW. Tongue

SmileyBetrayal is Forever Smiley&& Smileyinverse retrograde karma by proxy! but... but... what does it mean?Smiley&&&&Smiley"It's entirely possible that, in the great play we call life, you aren't the main character." -Little Billy&&SmileyYou shall know the truth, and it shall make you odd.Smiley&&&&Smiley "We are not pacifists. Allowing harm to continue is not harming none; it is harmi

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #4 - Dec 1st, 2011 at 4:19pm
Print Post  
This Topic was moved here from Published Pagan Authors [move by] Penthesilea.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint