Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) On My Journey (Read 52342 times)
Ashe_Of_Heaven

Wandering Shadow

Re: On My Journey
Reply #25 - Jul 27th, 2006 at 3:18am
Print Post  
you go, girl

Heaven's Wraith
&&
&&&&
&&
Come walk with me, we shall own the night together
YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #26 - Jul 29th, 2006 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Speaking for myself, the events of the last hour make me wish I drank!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #27 - Jul 31st, 2006 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
I'm finding interesting ways to use what I'm learning -- stuff of comic books and fantasy novels. Now I know why I'm a geek. hehehehe I'm going to be experimenting with some new applications of energy in the next few days. Should be interesting -- for someone.
As a side note, I've worn trifocals for several years and on Saturday, I simply could not see and the pain from eyestrain had me in tears. On impulse, I hunted up the pair of bifocals I wore before my current glasses, cleaned them and put them on. After a short period of adjustment, my vision cleared and the eyestrain went away. I'm still wearing them. They don't correct my vision to 20/20 but I can see with them. This is significant because it would seem to indicate that my eyesight is improving -- which it should not be doing!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #28 - Aug 1st, 2006 at 2:41am
Print Post  
I have a name for what I am.....
« Last Edit: Aug 1st, 2006 at 2:45am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #29 - Aug 3rd, 2006 at 12:44am
Print Post  
Interesting thing just happened. I'd been siting here for hours and was feeling a bit light headed so I went outside and pulled some serious energy through the bod. And I now feel much better.

IP Logged

Warden Dike

Sanctuary Sorta-Newbie

Reply #30 - Aug 3rd, 2006 at 7:59pm
Print Post  
Mother Nature gives the best hugs.

Vengence Flies on Swift Wings
&&
League of Extraordinary Weirdos
&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #31 - Aug 4th, 2006 at 12:47am
Print Post  
That She does, Swordsis! And as soon as the dratted humidity drops to a level that allows breathing, I'll be outside more having "Fun with Energy!" I want to see just how much energy I can pull in...
And to what use that energy can be put....
And, I promise I won't eat any stars...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #32 - Aug 6th, 2006 at 12:06am
Print Post  
This afternoon's practice session went very well. The next step is repeat the experiment after dark and see if there is any difference in the results. Before I can work on my weaknesses, I have to know what they are.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #33 - Aug 6th, 2006 at 11:38pm
Print Post  
Last night's practice session went very, very well. There was a marked difference in performance. I am definitely Nightkind. I now have a much better idea of when my work will be the most effective. I also know what I need to work on.
« Last Edit: Aug 6th, 2006 at 11:40pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #34 - Aug 21st, 2006 at 11:19pm
Print Post  
I have an answer to the question about how much energy can I pull in... hehehehehe

And I have found that some mentors are of more help than others and not everyone who says that they will be there for you really means it. I know that real life will have its way and some things can't be helped but when you choose to walk out on someone you said you would support, it is something else. And I know: There is NO one true way. Not in life and certainly not in Awakening...
« Last Edit: Sep 10th, 2006 at 1:26pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #35 - Aug 28th, 2006 at 3:40am
Print Post  
Tonight I have learned that I have been not only abandoned but betrayed as well. There can be no forgiveness for this -- not for one called "sister".  I leave their punishment to the Gods. They are not worth my time or my energy...

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Reply #36 - Aug 31st, 2006 at 2:47am
Print Post  
((((((((((((Penth))))))))))))

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Ashera
Forum Administrator

Reply #37 - Aug 31st, 2006 at 3:16am
Print Post  
(Content removed at poster's request)
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2007 at 10:27am by Black_Rose »  

The Goddess in the Walls.....
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #38 - Aug 31st, 2006 at 3:30pm
Print Post  
Thanks, you guys and Nike, Doc, Ashe and DK are my real family and always will be.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #39 - Oct 4th, 2006 at 3:38am
Print Post  
I feel like something important is going to happen soon. Haven't a clue as to what it is but that is par for the course since this began. At least I know who I can trust and who I can't. That, in itself, is an important lesson. The Gods know the names of the betrayers and their allies. I need do nothing about them. They are of as much consequence as a single gnat. Change is coming and they will be swept away in it, to survive or not as the Gods will.
In the words of Jor-El ( in Superman I) "This is no fantasy!" --whether the doubters believe it or not...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #40 - Oct 10th, 2006 at 1:52am
Print Post  
I've been advised to stay calm by Someone who should know what is going on. So I will stay calm.
Even if it kills me. Think I'll go make pizzas and work on the Castle edits...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #41 - Dec 22nd, 2006 at 2:35am
Print Post  
So much, so much since my last post here.   Cry Most devastating is the loss of our "little boy" Sebastian. That Bast sent us another little boy to love within days has been our only solace.
I'm practicing divination nightly and the Gods have blessed me with answers to the important questions. I've been reading and thinking and listening to and believing -- hard as that is -- my teacher as he tells me things about myself that I could not have believed a year ago. Why me?  Why was I chosen for this out of the Earth's billions of souls? I guess I'll know why at some point. For now:

I accept and agree that I have been chosen by the Gods for a reason.
I agree to this physically.
I agree to this mentally.
I agree to this emotionally
I agree to this spiritually.

I accept and agree that I create my reality.

I accept and agree that I have the power and the knowledge to change my reality.
I agree to this spiritually..

I will change my reality in such a manner that all my Heartkin will know joy and an abundance of all good things. This is what I want and what the Gods want.

The Gods agree to this physically.
The Gods agree to this mentally.
The Gods agree to this emotionally
The Gods agree to this spiritually.

We are in agreement. I will not rest until all is as I have said. So mote it be.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #42 - Dec 30th, 2006 at 4:44am
Print Post  
I've started on The Work. Work on my Self. Work on my Reality. I don't know which will change first but change it will. Because I agree to it and so do the Gods.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #43 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 12:39am
Print Post  
I had my Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards out last night and got some interesting results so I pulled the deck out on impulse this afternoon, shuffled the deck and asked for the Goddess I most needed to see today. I started dealing the cards face down and when I got to the one that seemed to stick to my fingers, I turned it over. It was Artemis. Guardian. The message on the card is "You and your loved ones are safe and spiritually protected." The book goes into greater detail.

Messsage from Artemis:
"Like me, you have a sacred mission to spread love and light. Yet this isn't a position that comes from tension or worry. Instead, the gentle essence of a joyful heart and lightheartd laughter sets your power into motion.  Why would there be any tension in your mind or system unless you believed that you were somehow unsafe? And how could you be unsafe when you've called upon the spiritual warriors to watch over you?  Your prayers have activated the flawless protection of Heaven. So, ease your mind of all cares and concerns, and concentrate instead on your holy mission.

Various meanings of this card:
The angels are watching over you and your family.
Your future is safe and secure.
All your needs are being met and always will be.
The worst is now behind you."

I CERTAINLY HOPE SO!!

IP Logged

Ashera
Forum Administrator

Reply #44 - Jan 6th, 2007 at 4:36am
Print Post  
(Content removed at poster's request)
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2007 at 10:29am by Black_Rose »  

The Goddess in the Walls.....
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #45 - Jan 13th, 2007 at 6:14am
Print Post  
You think that one is interesting, this is the one I pulled a few hours ago. I'm gonna have to really think about this one! Shocked

Guinevere (a.k.a. Gwenhwyfar)  True Love
The front of the card says "The romantic stirrings in your heart have propelled the universe to deliver great love to you."

The book continues...

Message from Guinevere: "Romance is not an outmoded concept -- far from it!  Romance is the time-honored precept of merging with the Divine as it's manifest within another human being.  Romance is also playfulness, which heralds springtime, flowers and new life.  You needn't be in a partnership to evoke romance, however. You can manifest it for yourself through laughter, surrounding yourself with beauty and indulging in luxurious treats. Romance is the life-force of the universe and is a worthwhile goal indeed!

Various Meanings of this card:
Your soulmate relationship has arrived or is soon arriving.
There is renewed passion in an existing relationship.
You're a very romantic person.
Your romantic needs aren't being met and you must take steps to alleviate this.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2007 at 6:44am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #46 - Jan 28th, 2007 at 4:05am
Print Post  
I felt the need to pull a card tonight, so I shuffled throughly and starting dealing. This is the card that "stuck to my fingers" when I asked the question: "What Goddess do I need to see?"

Butterfly Maiden
Transformation 

Message on the card:  You are experiencing enormous change right now which brings great blessings.

The book continues:  As you go through this period of change, it’s natural for you to wonder if your future is safe, I’m here to assure you that you’re part of nature’s cycle of birth, death,and rebirth.  To bring in your desired newness, you must first allow old parts of your life to fall away. These changes are to be celebrated, not feared. Give thanks for this shedding of the old!  Embrace all of the lessons it brought , and then let it go! Be giddy with excitement at the newness of the gifts that are now being bestowed upon you, and let their magic surprise and delight you.

Various Meanings of the Card:  Don’t be concerned about endings, as they’re bringing in the new for you.  Your prayers have been answered with this change.  Let go of the old.  Don’t worry about these changes -- they’re truly for the best.

More stuff to contemplate....
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2007 at 3:19am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #47 - Mar 21st, 2007 at 3:53pm
Print Post  
I haven't pulled any cards in a while. I probably should but I know what they will say. "Patience. Patience. Patience." with a good dose of "Courage" and "Watchfulness" thrown in. *sigh* One interesting thing I have uncovered in my research is the fact that one of Hecate's ancient titles is "Keyholder" -- something that I didn't know when I gave that title to the main character in the Castle.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #48 - Mar 30th, 2007 at 4:11am
Print Post  
Well, it is official. Of those who started down this road with me, none are left.
My "sisters", my "son", my friend and now my "teacher" have all fallen away. They promised to be there for me, for council, for teaching, for friendship, to just listen...
Perhaps I am simply stupid but the reasons given for their leaving -- when reasons were given at all -- made no sense. So many promises that turned out to be empty. Maybe they meant what they said when they made them. Maybe not. I will never know on this side of the Veil....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #49 - Mar 31st, 2007 at 4:02am
Print Post  
Got out the Goddess Guidance Cards again tonight and asked what which Goddess I needed to see. Here is the result...

Isolt
Undying Love
Message on the card:  The love you have shared is eternal, regardless of the situation.

The book continues: When it comes to matters of the heart, your help is here. It's all around you and inside of you.  Your inner wisdom may seem quieted by any pain that you feel. Yet, be assured that the healing you're undergoing is swift and efficient, and you truly are healing from the inside out.  First, your heart must heal from its grief, loneliness, and any feelings of betrayal.
This can take some time, so be patient with yourself. Treat yourself as you would any ailing person: with caution, gentleness and tenderness.  Next, get yourself out into the world --- not in a harsh fashion, but with outings to parks, forests and such, which are essential to lightening your outlook. Nature is the great healer, you see. That's why I'm frequently amidst the flowers and the trees. Although they may seem quiet on the outside, they are quite talkative when you breathe and simply ingest their magical tones in conversation. Spend time among the forest and the trees, as well as the plants and the animals, and you'll regain your foothold upon this planet. You'll revive your sense of spirit, and your desire to tread among the living once again. I promise you that your heart will mend and that you will help others in this fashion along the way.

Other meanings of the card: Love from your romantic partner is eternal, regardless of outward appearances. You're healing from a breakup. You're healing from some other type of loss. Let go of an old relationship to make room for a new one. The love that you send into the world is an important part of your Divine purpose. Your deceased loved one is happy and send you love.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 27
Send TopicPrint