Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) On My Journey (Read 52306 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: On My Journey
Reply #600 - Nov 18th, 2010 at 1:59am
Print Post  
Got to Radio Shack today and picked up some parts. I'll be able to build my first piece of testing equipment.  I'm going to take my time and make it pretty. Sloppy workmanship is distracting to me and I don't need to be distracted during the experiments! I have "parts numbers" now so I can go online and order what I need from Radio Shack and save us more trips to Greenwood. So, I will shortly be ready to begin experimenting.
Should be interesting....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #601 - Nov 22nd, 2010 at 4:20pm
Print Post  
My first piece of apparatus is nearly done. I have to drill the holes for the screws and put the back on and make some labels. Since the copier is down, I'm going to have to draw them by hand. THAT is gonna be a pain to do but what can ya do? I have to have them and the copier isn't cooperating. Still, I should be ready to start experimenting sometime this week, definitely by next week.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #602 - Dec 4th, 2010 at 10:42pm
Print Post  
My first experiment is underway and it's going very well. I saw immediate results within day or so and the situation I'm working on continues to improve although not as dramatically as it did at first. I have my next experiment picked out and Moonie has already supplied me with what I need for the third experiment, which could turn out to the be the second one since I'm going to make more apparatus as soon as I can. I'm hoping that I can get the part that I need next week sometime. It costs too much to order it online....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #603 - Dec 5th, 2010 at 4:49am
Print Post  
I found some interesting information on thought-forms today. I'm gonna need to experiment with this too. Something simple to start out with myself as the test subject, of course. Once I get the hang of it, I'll move onto something more ambitious....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #604 - Dec 15th, 2010 at 11:40pm
Print Post  
Once upon a time, not all THAT long ago, someone told me that I needed to study "mind magick." I don't know if what I've gotten a hold of is what he had in mind or not. I DO know that it is as intriguing as hell and I'm gonna be spending considerable time figuring out what I can do with it. The healing and combat applications alone could keep a body busy for years and I, being a curious little thing, intend to try a few things not covered in the "canon" and see what happens. The author I'm consulting has some serious "kinks" as well as presenting himself as rabidly antisocial. How much of that is "show" and how much is real, I won't pretend to know nor do I particularly care as long as this stuff works. And so far... it does. Which means life is gonna get interesting for me and probably some other people too...
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2010 at 11:42pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #605 - Dec 26th, 2010 at 12:23am
Print Post  

I find myself thinking ahead tonight. Retirement is somewhere just below the horizon. Skywise hasn't made any firm decisions about "when" yet but we've been thinking about it for a long time and we're starting to get some of the smaller pieces of the plan in place. We'll be completely debt free in two years, maximum, and we'll probably be replacing some appliances and such then as they will be at the end of their "probable" lifespan. Short term, I'm thinking about how much of our shady acreage can be used for growing veggies and such to make the dollars go farther and with both of us home full time, we'll have time to do things like that. Farther down the road, what will happen to this place when he and I are gone and it's just the girls with Nike as their guardian left. We don't want the woods clear cut and the land carved up for MacMansions or some other abomination so we're investigating ways to protect this place after we're gone. Fortunately, we do have some options.
I'm also thinking about the people -- some known (dear friends with whom we're out of touch) and some so far unknown (like literary agents and publishers) -- I want in our lives and how to make that happen.  Skywise and I would love to found an intentional community but lack the resources to do so -- at the moment anyway -- based on our vision of how we'd like to live. I'll admit, that vision would probably shock a lot of people and right now, it looks pretty impossible but I prefer to believe that anything is possible so I'm gonna keep planning, working and dreaming to make it all happen.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #606 - Jan 11th, 2011 at 12:49am
Print Post  
It dawned on me late this afternoon that there is a high order of probability that I've been shooting myself in the foot in one particular area of my life. That is not a good thing. I've been paying too much attention to how things "should" be -- whether or not those things would make me happy -- and not enough to how I want them to be. That has to change and I may have to get "drastic" with myself to get my thought processes working in my favor.
"What you feel is what you get," as the saying goes.
I know what I want to get. It's time to start feeling like I already have it. That will take some work but if I can manifest what I want as easily has I've done the reverse, it shouldn't take long at all for things to start going my way.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #607 - Jan 12th, 2011 at 1:36am
Print Post  
I've been working on changing my mindset the last 24 hours, making a conscious effort to change the way I think and therefore the way I feel.
It's really too early to know if it's working or not but if the amount of effort put in has anything to do with it, it should be working!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #608 - Jan 16th, 2011 at 12:54am
Print Post  
Got to Radio Shack today and picked up some odds and ends that I needed. Changing my mindset seems to be working so I'm gonna kick it up a notch -- or three -- and see what happens. I've got a psychic experiment that I want to try and Moonie has volunteered to be the test subject so as soon as the piece of apparatus I'm working on tonight is finished, I'll be building what I need for her. I also have some telepathy experiments I want to try. Good thing that Nike and I are on YaHoo every night! Although that might not be a fair test. We've been picking up each other's thoughts for a couple of decades now. Although getting it to work "on command" is still a goal to shoot for!  I've got a few other things I have to put together but once they are done, I "should" be done with "apparatus building" for a while unless I need some special piece or a extra set of something.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #609 - Jan 23rd, 2011 at 2:11am
Print Post  
I've been working on a piece of apparatus that Moonie will be using. I should have it done by tomorrow night if I don't run into any problems. Then I have one more "complicated" piece to make which I "hope" I'll never have to use but if I should ever need it, there won't be time to make it.  I have enough materials to make a few other items but I will be able to start the "serious" work with what I have. My preliminary experiments have been fairly successful and I'm ready to try something more ambitious -- which I will as soon as the apparatus is done and I've made the audio tape I'll need to use with it.
Ah.. fun with affirmations.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #610 - Jan 23rd, 2011 at 8:53pm
Print Post  
I've been working on the apparatus this afternoon.  A certain amount of "trial and error" -- mostly error -- has been involved. Of course, now that I have it figured out, the next piece that I make using these techniques will go faster and Moonie and I will be able to get her started using this set up by tomorrow afternoon since she can use it without the back being on it.

I KNOW that something has changed -- I don't know the particulars -- when, what or how -- but something that affects me profoundly has changed. I've felt "lighter" somehow since New Year's, more hopeful I guess. So now I'm waiting to find out those particulars and how they are going to affect me and my life. Time will tell and not too much time, I do believe.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #611 - Jan 23rd, 2011 at 11:43pm
Print Post  
The apparatus is about done and Moonie and I have already talked about how to use it. I'll walk her through it the first few times until she knows how to use it herself, then remind her about using it! Until it becomes an ingrained habit, she's likely to forget.
I'm going to be using another piece of equipment for another project which should be interesting. I'm expecting it to work but I'm not expecting feedback so I'm going to be working "blind" as it were. Should be interesting.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #612 - Feb 12th, 2011 at 4:05am
Print Post  
Feeling hopeful tonight because of something Rudy told me last night. I just hope that "soon" really IS soon. I've been at this for a while and I'm SO ready to get to the "next thing."

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #613 - Feb 16th, 2011 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
I finally have everything rounded up to start the psychic experiments that I'm going to be running with Moonie. Smiley I'm going to be doing a few others too so I'm gonna have stuff "running" all over but I figure that the more experiments I have running, the sooner I'll start getting some results in! That makes sense, right? Magick is supposed to be an "art and a science" and right now, I have my "scientist hat" on working to produce results that are reliable and reasonably consistent..

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #614 - Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:38am
Print Post  
Feeling the need to re-read the book on ascension that has struck the deepest "chord" with me. There is so much going on right now and so much conflicting information out there. The author's "take" on ascension hasn't received as much attention as others (she died not long after she finished the work) and it has been soundly denounced as "hogwash" to be polite about it. Given the vehemence of her detractors (delusions brought on by alcoholism among other allegations), I'm inclined to wonder WHY the insistence on discrediting the work. There seems to be only one logical answer to that particular question -- that it is closer to the truth than anyone, especially those in a position to know, want to admit.  
And.... I can't discount the experience I had right after I finished reading the final book she wrote, back in 2004. I'd never experienced anything like that before nor since. So, I'm going to read it again, "go within" and see what resonates.....
« Last Edit: Feb 18th, 2011 at 5:39am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #615 - Mar 19th, 2011 at 8:29pm
Print Post  
It is, according to the widget on my desktop, 642 days until December 21, 2012.  Anyone in the western world who doesn’t know why that date is significant has been living under a rock and that lack of knowledge can be remedied by a simple Google search followed by several days (if thoroughness is desired) of sorting through everything that the search will turn up.  The point is there are a lot of people out there who believe that “something” is going to happen.  The broad view is simple. Either “something” will happen or it won’t. If nothing happens, several thousand TONS of books on the subject will be (hopefully) recycled, trillions of megabytes will be repurposed to other uses and life will go on as it has always done although hopefully with some improvements! Working under the assumption that it will be necessary, planning for life after the Post Office continues with Skywise keeping an eye on the financial aspects and me working on the best ways to make our retirement income go as far as possible. That’s only prudent and we are nothing if not prudent, especially where our finances are concerned.

But what about the other alternative? Suppose something DOES happen, on or before the 21st of December, 2012. What then? There are a lot of folks out there who claim to know what will happen. Referred to as “ascension”, there are books and web sites all over the place claiming to have the answer.  A popular scenario involves some variation of a “Galactic Federation” executing a mass landing at the “divinely appointed time”  which will result in Humanity eventually taking its place as an important member state in Galactic society. Everything from a complete reordering of human society (including debt forgiveness, honest government and prosperity for all) to the restoration of Earth’s environment to moving the entire population of the planet into vast underground cities so that the restored surface of the Earth can remain pristine.  And, we are constantly assured, everyone will participate in this Golden Age although some sources admit that not everyone will have achieved a sufficiently high level of “frequency/vibration” to gain entry into the paradise that they are assuring us is just around the corner. Not everyone agrees on the particulars but they all say use your “discernment” a.k.a. intuition/instinct/conscience to decide what is true with the assumption on their part that the reader will accept their scenario as the “true” one. One “messenger” has said if the energy inherent in the message flows through you easily, then it is in tune with you. Now the previously mentioned scenarios with the “Space Brothers” coming down from outer space to save our collective bacon does resonate to a certain degree to this First Generation Trekkie’s soul but.... there are places where the energy of that vision is hitting a big honking rock.  Yeah, replicators and rejuvenation sound great and the idea of being, oh, twenty-three again (even if that thought does make the world tremble in fear) and having perfect eyesight and knees that don’t hurt isn’t something I’d turn down either. But.... living in an underground city? Never watching the sunlight sparkle on a running creek, never hearing the breeze rustling through the trees, never again to stand outside on a warm summer night, surrounded by the welcoming darkness with the moon shining down on my face....  No.  In order to live without those things I would have to change in such a fundamental way that I would no longer be “me.”  It would be a stranger who answered to my name and wore my face and not the girl who rearranged her bedroom regularly so that the light of the full moon would fall on her face while she slept or the woman that girl grew into.  So the “dominant” scenario in its various forms does not completely resonate with me.  

Fortunately, I have found one that does in a little known book published by Hampton Roads. It isn’t nearly as comforting as the others nor does it promise that everyone will be “saved” -- for want of a better word. It is, to be honest, rather unnerving, even a bit scary. Maybe a “lot” scary depending on your personality. But... it resonates with me and it makes sense to me, every word, and while I find bits and pieces of the same information in other places, no other source has all the pieces that resonate with me without any of the blockages. I noticed the book in Border’s.  I’d never heard of the author and had only a slight grounding in the subject but I bought the book on impulse. I read it. It resonated. I bought the author’s previous book and then the third and hoped that more information would be forthcoming only to learn that the author had died shortly after the third book’s publication.  I was disappointed but I figured that a “community” would soon develop around the author’s work and that more information would eventually be found there. Funny thing happened though. NO community developed. Or at least none that I can find online and google searches will turn up sites that trash the author and her final two books, claiming that she committed suicide and/or that the information contained in her final works was the product of alcoholic hallucinosis -- she was a recovering alcoholic who admitted that during the period prior to writing the books, she relapsed.  What I find odd and a bit suspicious is the virulence with which these allegations are made. It is as if someone wants to discredit the information by painting the author as a psychotic alcoholic. No other author writing on this subject has been subjected to this level of vilification and certainly not from within the 2012 “community.” Attacking/discrediting the messenger is a time honored tactic when the message can’t be suppressed and these books are still in print although they can be hard to find. Apparently, they are selling well enough that the relatively small publishing house that brings them out finds it profitable to keep them in print.  So I have to wonder.  What if the information in those two little books about 2012 IS substantially true and the stuff coming off of the shiny web sites and being churned out by various other authors, isn’t? Given what she said about the “cosmic situation” right now, that makes a lot of sense. I’m going to need to do a lot more thinking but I’m pretty sure what my conclusion is going to be...

[The author I’m referring to in this post is Lynn Grabhorn who wrote “Excuse Me, your life is waiting” and the “Excuse Me, your life is waiting Playbook.” The two little books that have caused all the commotion are “Dear God, What’s Happening to Us?” and “Planet Two” both still in print from Hampton Roads the last time I checked. "Dear God" is also the book I'm referring to in my previous post. If you feel the least pull of curiosity about either book, check them out although “Planet Two” will make a LOT more sense if you read “Dear God” first. They may be what you’re looking for....]  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #616 - Mar 24th, 2011 at 5:59pm
Print Post  
Asking myself questions today of the large philosophical/metaphysical type. What if the purpose of the teaching that 'everything happens for a reason' is to condition us to accept things that would otherwise be unacceptable and spark enormous outrage? What if the concepts of "balancing karma" and "pre-birth agreements/contracts" were nothing more than tools to justify acts so heinous as to call the humanity of the perpetrators into question? What if in any major conflict, civil or military, both or all sides were being manipulated by the same party or parties? What if there really IS "someone" or a group of someones pulling all the world's strings? What if 'free will' as we currently understand it, is a joke because we are all being manipulated to a greater or lesser extent by unseen/unknown forces?
What if.......
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2011 at 1:10am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #617 - Apr 6th, 2011 at 1:08am
Print Post  
The Church of All Worlds (as described by Robert Heinlein in his masterpiece "Stranger in a Strange Land") is a fine idea in theory but is totally impractical as a worldwide organization. This has been proved time and again by the repeated attempts to create it and make it work.  The basic problem is simple and insurmountable. There is NO Valentine Michael Smith to teach humanity Martian and thereby the discipline necessary to make it work. And without the discipline imparted by knowledge of the Martian language, there will invariably be those "water brothers" who are true believers and give everything that they own to the organization and take from it only what they need and there will be others, in greater numbers sadly, who will give as little as possible and take all that they can. One has only to look over the history of the Church of All Worlds to realize this.

The concept does have merit however. A group of people living together and sharing everything, including themselves, without holding back is a very attractive idea to me and apparently I'm not the only one given the continuous attempts to revive the CAW and make it work.  The only way that I, in my humble but researched opinion, think that it could work would be in relatively small autonomous "intentional communities." These communities would be independent of each other with only a philosophical viewpoint in common. Each would HAVE to have a legally enforceable contract that spelled out the financial obligations of all members. Another "must have" would be another legally enforceable document that spelled out in plain language who would be permitted to join the group and what circumstances would result in a member's expulsion and how much, if any, of that member's financial contribution would be returned.  A carefully explained, written out and agreed to set of "rules" for the community would have to be developed and signed off on by all parties. Things like "We are a community of carnivores and meat is eaten regularly at the community table" and "We are a community of gun owners. We own guns, keep them in our quarters and practice with them regularly" should be high on the rules list since gun ownership and dietary practice can be hot button issues. Likewise religious affiliations, sexual orientation and preferences as awkward as those subjects can be should be addressed. As far as the complete sexual freedom that runs through Heinlein's book (several of them, in fact) that is another delicate matter to be thoroughly hashed out by each individual community. If it is decided that "complete sexual freedom" is a goal to be worked toward, then a thorough study of the available literature for and by the polyamorous community would likely be required unless those founding the community were already poly and a community library on the subject would STILL be a good idea!  Under no circumstances should any person feel pressured into having an intimate relationship with someone that they would not have sought out on their own.

No, it's not just a matter of saying "let's live like they did in Stranger in a Strange Land!" and then going out, renting a (large) house, moving in and getting naked. Which may be why the CAW continues to be a nice dream that occasionally turns into a nightmare for those involved.
« Last Edit: Apr 6th, 2011 at 2:57am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #618 - Apr 18th, 2011 at 1:41am
Print Post  
I feel like a caged cat.
The walls are closing in.
The pressure is increasing.
It feels like "something" is going to break.
And I have NO clue as to why or what it is or what to do about it.
And I have a feeling I'm not the only one who feels this way....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #619 - May 7th, 2011 at 9:49pm
Print Post  
Well, I found out what was responsible for the "something's going to break" feeling mentioned above. I got the answer less than 24 hours later (around 22 hours, I think.) and I've been dealing ever since. I've taken a chance and now it is someone else's turn. Pride can be an unnecessary burden when it keeps you from doing what you want to do, what you need to do to make things right and get back on the road to being happy and life is too short to waste. Imagine the worst that can happen, decide that it won't and plunge ahead. You could be right, after all, and the worst that could happen won't come true and the very best that could happen will. You won't know for sure until you try.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #620 - May 10th, 2011 at 2:58am
Print Post  
I've been doing a lot of thinking, trying to sort out what is true from what is self-serving. Everyone on the web has an agenda of some sort. Even I have one -- it boils down to having fun and interacting with likable people -- but a lot of people's agendas are neither that straightforward or honest.
For instance, one respected blogger will state, with absolute certainly, that "A" is true.
Another blogger, just as well respected, will state on the same subject that "B" is true and it contradicts "A."
And Blogger #3, equally respected, will come out with "C" which doesn't agree with "A" or "B" and is, of course, ABSOLUTELY true.
We won't get into Bloggers D, E and F.... You get the idea.
Now, I know for certain that each of these persons has an agenda and I have a hunch that I know what it is. Unlike most readers these blogs, I read a lot of different ones and so I see the inconsistencies. Also unlike most of the readers of these blogs, I am fairly well read in matters metaphysical and I know that there are "beings" out there who get their jollies by misleading humans. Some do it for fun and some do it for more malicious reasons. So, I tend to take channeled communications (which is the basis for the above mentioned blogs) with more than just a grain of salt. My intuition is telling me that one is a flat out liar.  Whoever is coming through that particular channeler seems intent on spreading anxiety and distrust wrapped in a hopeful message supposedly from spiritual beings "higher up" in the pecking order. The other two also seem at odds with each other on important questions while supposedly getting their information from related sources. Now it seems to me that IF they were getting their info from complementary sources, said "sources" would be on the same page concerning specific events, wouldn't they? And if, as they claim, the information that they are passing on is from higher spiritual sources and intended to prepare the reader for the next step in human evolution shouldn't it consist of more than "pep talk" with just enough "negative" thrown in to make a "true believer" a bit anxious.
I think so.
Then there are those that claim to be exposing some vast conspiracy -- take your pick as to which one. In their cases I have to wonder, if they truly are blowing the lid off of a vast, planetwide conspiracy, why are they still alive?  I mean, the First Rule of a successful conspiracy is "kill anyone who finds out and can't be brought into it." This is especially true of conspiracies with the goal of controlling the world. So, in the absence of "take it to the Grand Jury" evidence, I'm gonna say that their agenda is to make as much money from the gullible as possible!
There are a couple of others though, that I'm not sure about. They aren't making a ton of money, one of them even passed on in '04, and while the other has a following, it is nothing like that of the others I mentioned. They are rarely if ever mentioned in the circles the other bloggers travel in. So I have to wonder, what if they are onto something? Because the corollary to the First Rule is, "if you can't kill them, for whatever reason, discredit them if you can. And if they REALLY have the "truth", kill them THEN discredit them."
More thinking required....
« Last Edit: May 10th, 2011 at 4:58am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #621 - May 30th, 2011 at 7:23pm
Print Post  
This month has been "interesting" to say the least. A lesson has definitely been presented. All "I" have to do now is figure out what it is.....
I suspect that it is a variation on the themes of "manipulative 'friends'" and "wolves in sheep's clothing". I thought that I had "gotten" this one the last time it came around. Guess not. *sigh* Oh well, at least the damage isn't as bad this time so maybe I DID learn something last time....

Post # 18,666
« Last Edit: May 30th, 2011 at 7:25pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #622 - Jun 3rd, 2011 at 11:01pm
Print Post  
The last few weeks have been very hectic but surprisingly stress-free. Oh there was some aggravation connected with how long it took to cycle the car and the van (especially the van!) through their yearly "checkups" and the saga of getting my glasses made but compared to this time say, four/five months ago, my stress levels are hovering around "zero." With the removal of the major source of stress in my life I'm finding that I have more energy and more time to do the things that I want and need to do. I'm getting some projects around the house going (I intend to be building bookshelves this fall then spend the winter getting the library organized.) and just generally getting caught up on things that I'd let slide. I'm going to have time for some extensive research and I intend to get a lot of the "occult" information that I have in various books and publications organized and put in ONE place so I can find the damned spell/formula/incantation that I want without spending several days looking for it!
Yep. Life is good and pretty stress free at the moment. Who would have thought it?

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #623 - Jul 5th, 2011 at 4:51pm
Print Post  
I've added another "tome" to the family library. It's a HUGE book that I've wanted for some time but I just didn't want to pay $40 for it! I found it on amazon for less than half price finally and even with postage, it was reasonable. So the library has another reference book.
I REALLY need more bookshelves....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #624 - Jul 12th, 2011 at 6:54pm
Print Post  
I'm currently deciding how much of this thread to keep as "hard copy." It's going to take a while to go through it and some of it is going to be painful....
Still, it is all part of a the journey....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 
Send TopicPrint