Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Be Careful (Read 933 times)
puchi

Serenity Newbie

Be Careful
Jun 27th, 2006 at 9:54am
Print Post  
hi

thought i would share this - because it is both funny (well, funny for me to watch) and a warning to be careful for all empaths.  Smiley

Last year, my life was in chaos, and my emotions were so extreme that i closed off. My friend visited me one day, and saw the state of me. She immediately began bustling around, like you do, then came over and gave me a hug.
It was at the very moment of the hug that my empathic and psychic sides shut themselves down.

The next day my friend telephoned me in despair - and asked me what i had done to her. I was completely in the dark as to what she was going on about  Smiley She told me that for some reason she cant go outside cos everytime she meets someone, she knows what they are feeling and it was frightening her.
We went out to a cafe and she was a totally different person, always looking furtively around. Eventually she couldnt stand the 'noise' and ran out in tears. Everywhere we went, she would run out and tell me she couldnt stand the noise or the panic she was feeling.

She then began behaving even more strangely, and started displaying signs of psychic abillity as well, which she has never had before either.

At this point i started to get worried, because i knew my gifts had shut down, but i couldnt understand why my gifts were showing themselves in her.

I telephoned John Tunbridge, a very well known psychic medium in the UK, and he told me he would look into it and phone me back.

Well, it turned out that although it is a very, very rare thing to happen, I had actually 'zapped' my friend with so much bottled up psychic energy due to my personal problems that i had somehow awakened MY gifts in my friend. He assured me that the situation would rectify itself in time, and that it would fade from her when i am ready for my own gifts to open up again.

It took 3 months, but my gifts did eventually open up, and boy was i relieved  Grin - so was my friend, who now remains, to a degree, psychic and empathic, but not to the extreme she experienced previously.

I just thought i would share that, because i personally had never heard of such a thing to happen, and some even say it CANT happen. But i assure you it did  Smiley

So, people, if your really down and life sucks for you at any time - please, 'mute' your gifts to a manageable level - otherwise your poor friends could enter what they perceive to be 'the twilight zone'  Grin
« Last Edit: Jun 27th, 2006 at 9:58am by puchi »  

IP Logged

Lorrie
Ex Member

Re: Be Careful
Reply #1 - Jun 27th, 2006 at 10:13pm
Print Post  
  I can only imagine how frightening and scary it would be to suddenly be thrown unawares into the life of an empath!! That had to be really painful!! Shocked. Empaths are usually lifetimers, but often just don't know it and don't realize that not everyone else feels these things, they are a way of life for us, it's just always been that way. I kinda know what it is like to be without the abilities, it was too painful for me once and I shut down, during that time I didn't have any idea what an empath is or feels, but I battled depression after depression during that time. Since I have allowed myself to feel again, and am working to put shields completely away, no depression at all. To me, getting my abilities back has been fun, now that I understand, but I can only imagine the crash of what happened to her, getting it all at once!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint