Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Astrology reading for today... (Read 848 times)
motherofthephoenix

Astrology reading for today...
Jul 6th, 2006 at 5:47am
Print Post  
...about my expected son! (Horoscope for a Leo)

"Every time you turn a corner, you expect to see the finish line looming ahead, giving you the encouragement you need to keep going. If these corners have disappointed you lately, have faith! Today you go past your last one -- guaranteed. You're just about where you've been working so hard to be, so don't give up."

I just thought that was interesting, taken that I am due literally just around the corner.  According to baby books, I've still got 5 weeks, but I'm giving him 3 weeks, probably 2.  In 3 weeks, or even just 2 weeks, he'll be a Leo if he's born then.  This horoscope describes him exactly.

Just thought I'd share.

Proud Mommy for Life!
IP Logged

Lorrie
Ex Member

Re: Astrology reading for today...
Reply #1 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 2:47am
Print Post  
  Heres mine for the day

Daily extended (by Astrology.com)
A birth or other type of new beginning introduces you to an interesting philosophy today. It's like a light is shining in a new corner of the world, and you're very intrigued to see what's there. Feel free to explore your curiosities -- it's very healthy and mature to educate yourself on things you don't yet understand. Get together with people who know more than you do, and start talking. Discussion is one of the best ways to truly understand a concept.

IP Logged

Lorrie
Ex Member

Re: Astrology reading for today...
Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2006 at 3:15pm
Print Post  
  It sure got me to look twice!! I have so much stuff on my yahoo opening page, I have an rss type of feed, so there is a long list of genealogy, pagan, odd news and astrology  things on it, I usually just kinda glance through it all before I hit mail check, I had to go back and re-read that one a few times!! Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint