Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Sticky Topic About the Authors (Read 1069 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

About the Authors
Jul 12th, 2006 at 7:29pm
Print Post  
I’m Penthesilea, the ringleader of the band of crazy people who write “Penthesilea’s Castle.” I’m 54, married and the mother of two adult daughters, MoonCat and SpiritFire who are members of this forum and my husband Skywise is one of our adminstrators.  I began investigating the Pagan path when one of my pen pals told me that she was a Witch. (So blame Nike, another member of this forum!) I went forth to the bookstore, bought books and started reading. When I came up for air, I said, “So that is what I am!” and have been happily learning ever since. I am a self taught Solitary who is in the closet. I’ve investigated many paths since 1992 when the metaphorical light went on. My current path, and the one that may finally fit me, is Nocturnal Witchcraft and I’m  developing a keen interest in energy work. I am also a Game and Comic Geek with a minor in Movies. You have been warned.
« Last Edit: Feb 7th, 2007 at 1:04am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Crystal Raven

Over the Hedge and Back
Again!

Re: About the Authors
Reply #1 - Jul 12th, 2006 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
very cool and nice to know a bit about you!

&&Steal my avatar or sig and I will report hex you!!!&&&&*There are nights when the wolves are silent and only the moon howls.*
YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint