Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Sticky Topic Welcome!! (Read 1271 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Welcome!!
Jul 12th, 2006 at 9:34pm
Print Post  
This is the place for the Nocturnal or Dark Pagans to exchange information and share experiences.  If you base your personal Path on the book Nocturnal Witchcraft by Konstantinos, this is your place. I've just started on this path and I think that it may be the one that finally fits. I look forward to meeting other Dark Pagans here.

IP Logged

DarkLord_Kodiak
Forum Administrator

Ph.D

Re: Welcome!!
Reply #1 - Jan 25th, 2007 at 10:51pm
Print Post  
Ok well I am going to kick this off just because well................Its my path. No I dont base anything on Konstantinos but he does have a couple good ideas. I am nocturnal I have been nocturnal all of my natural life, from the time I was born until now. Mom hated it lol. Most of my deities are of the nocturnal kind. When I do any magick I will only do it at night. I feel at home with the night. Well DLK your writing this in the middle of the afternoon. Ok well work forces me to be diurnal, but I hate it.  My eyes are extremely sensitive to light. I also rash in the sun. With my sesitivity to light comes a few good things, like I can see in alot darker environment than most people. I have 20/18 vision and my other senses are keener. I could go on and on but I am not. I would like to hear somethings from others Nocturnal paths.

http://www.mysticwicks.com/attachment.phpattachmentid=53328&stc=1&&;Without darkness there can be no light.&&
Headmaster
Royal Coven O.L.
&&
&&
Resident Vampire
&&

IP Logged

DARK ABYSS

Serenity Newbie

Reply #2 - Feb 24th, 2007 at 4:29pm
Print Post  
well im not one for labels as such, but this definitely sounds like me.dont know much about this though...i sleep hardly ever, im up through the night, my eyes are extremely sensitive to light also, i only work at night in the Craft, i hate the sun and will choose the dark if i had to, i respect its vastness and beauty.
plus i get to stroll the night not as i appear
{its all good! lol}

maybe i am maybe im not a nocturnal, but this is definitely the closest label ive found that describes my way from a non coven view.

So sue me.

IP Logged

gypsy0108

Serenity Newbie

Reply #3 - Apr 21st, 2007 at 8:18pm
Print Post  
WELL I thought id pop in and say Hi I have been following the nocturnal path for about a year or so and i seem well suited to it hope to see more disscussions in the nocturnal area.

A man's silence is wonderful to listen to.&&  - Thomas Hardy&&On my income tax 1040 it says 'Check this box if you are blind.' I wanted to put a check mark about three inches away. &&Tom Lehrer (1928 - ),&&&&A little learning is a dangerous thing but a lot of ignorance is just as bad. &&Bob Edwards &&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #4 - Apr 22nd, 2007 at 12:20am
Print Post  
Me too. The main problem seems to be that we all have have entirely too much real life to deal with which prevents us from spending as much time online discussing important things as we would like!!   Grin

IP Logged

Rudas Starblaze

Reply #5 - May 19th, 2007 at 4:15am
Print Post  
ive been a creature of the night for longer than i can remember.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint