Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Astrology on the Web (Read 2117 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Astrology on the Web
Sep 13th, 2006 at 9:06pm
Print Post  
I found this site while prowling various forums. It looked interesting so I made this thread and here is the link. If you find any other good links post them here too. Once I can run the astrology software I am accumulating, I'm gonna want to start practicing so I will be soliciting victims. I'll post a notice when I'm ready to start.

http://www.winshop.com.au/annew/
« Last Edit: Sep 13th, 2006 at 9:10pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Re: Astrology on the Web
Reply #1 - Sep 17th, 2006 at 2:45am
Print Post  
*furiously waving hand* me! me! I'll be a victim!   Cool

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #2 - Sep 17th, 2006 at 3:41am
Print Post  
I'll put you on the list. The Hubby is all set to get a new computer when the new Intel powered Macs come out with the Panther operating system. They should be able to run all this software that comes with the books I'm buying. Once I have it running, we'll get started.

IP Logged

bladeraven

Da Momma

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2007 at 7:46pm
Print Post  
Love to be a victim...Here's an interesting site: http://www.geocities.com/astrologyforus/NatalChart.html

But question I have is ...what is the difference with the houses and how does one know which is right to use??

I know I know..I should read my Astrology for Dummies...LOL

Being defiant isn't always a bad thing; Refusing to be belittle or struck down isn't a bad thing; Submitting is a bad thing.
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #4 - Jul 20th, 2007 at 7:07pm
Print Post  
I've always been doubtful about the accuracy of Predictive Astrology, too many variables to consider as far as I'm concerned. But, I found that a person's birth chart can be a great tool for self-discovery. [It has certainly helped me!] Or if you are of a mind, discovering things about other people whether they are friends, family or associates. It is helpful to have the birth time and birth place for the calculations since that determines the Ascendant, Midheaven and Houses but just knowing which planets are in which signs can tell you a lot.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2007 at 7:07pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Salanthos

May Random Joy be Unto
You

Reply #5 - Nov 6th, 2007 at 7:51am
Print Post  
ooh, sounds interesting.  I'll be a victim, as well, if you want me.
I've always been interested in astrology.

SmileyBetrayal is Forever Smiley&& Smileyinverse retrograde karma by proxy! but... but... what does it mean?Smiley&&&&Smiley"It's entirely possible that, in the great play we call life, you aren't the main character." -Little Billy&&SmileyYou shall know the truth, and it shall make you odd.Smiley&&&&Smiley "We are not pacifists. Allowing harm to continue is not harming none; it is harmi

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2008 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
I've found this link mentioned in a number of sources including Mystic Wicks' Astrology Forum. http://alabe.com/freechart/

I haven't used it myself since I have my software up and running and I'm puzzling out what it all means. If you aren't inclined to spend a fortune on books -- like I already have!  -- and/or don't have the time to sift through the information on dozens of websites -- which I don't -- you can go to Mystic Wicks' Astrology forum and post a request for a reading, all you need is your birthdate, time of birth and birthplace. It's my understanding that the consultations on MW are free as long as you are willing to have them discussed in public posting.
« Last Edit: Apr 2nd, 2008 at 8:58pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint