Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Indian Summer (Read 579 times)
DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Indian Summer
Oct 3rd, 2006 at 4:20am
Print Post  
We FINALLY get up to the store to get Mog a new coat.  It's a system jacket - reversible light jacket with a heavy overcoat.  Pockets everywhere - she loves this thing.  It seemed to be time for it, too - it's been south of 60 degrees the last two weeks.  Then yesterday, it's in the low 80s, and got up to 90 today!  That's Kansas City for ya!   Grin

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Indian Summer
Reply #1 - Oct 3rd, 2006 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
Sounds like here! It was wet and chilly for most of September but we had to turn on the AC today. Go figure. Especially since the temperature is going to drop again after the thunderstorms move through tomorrow...

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle

Reply #2 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 2:46am
Print Post  
Yeah, it dropped here too for two days, now it's in the high 80s again.  That's the midwest for ya.  Tongue

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Oct 8th, 2006 at 2:58am
Print Post  
Tell me about it! About 12, 13 years ago, we were dodging tornadoes during Thanksgiving Week! Nearly got creamed on Spirit's birthday!

IP Logged

Jenne

Serenity Newbie

Reply #4 - Oct 14th, 2006 at 8:03pm
Print Post  
We HAD Indian Summer here until this week.  Then it got cold again.  Now it's high 60's in the daytime and low 50's in the nighttime...with wind and rain and fog.

Lovely for October!  (I'm in San Diego, so those temps are Winterish for us...lol)

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle

Reply #5 - Oct 15th, 2006 at 11:16pm
Print Post  
Yesterday was warm & sunny but with a chilly wind, and today it's back to crappy & rainy.  Gotta love the midwest!  Smiley

YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #6 - Oct 17th, 2006 at 12:02am
Print Post  
We had good weather for the parade yesterday, thankfully, but today it has turned cold and rainy. The cats are not pleased...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint