Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How do you experiance your empathy? (Read 1047 times)
Bethra

Tarot, Empath, and Paranormal
Forum MODS

How do you experiance your empathy?
Oct 15th, 2006 at 12:56pm
Print Post  
To help us empaths understand our gifts I thought it might be a good idea if we talk about how we all experiance our gifts. Since we are all inderviduals, the experiance will be different from one person to the next. This said there will be a lot of people who have similar experiances of it.

Personaly I find myself often quite deeply emotionaly effected by other peoples emotions. I am often effected on such a subconsious level that I don't realise I'm being pulled along with the feeling. I am very aware of atmospher in places. In a happy party no matter how down I maybe my spirits will be lifted. When friends suffer I feel their suffering. When someone needs to talk I know. It's an instinctive thing for me. I respond often before I realise I have done. I get a feeling out of the blue that I should call someone up and I act on it. The voice at the other end of the phone says Shockedh I'm so glad you called,,,". I get this online also. I will randomly drop someone a line just asking how they are doing and inverably I will get an email back outpouring all their worries and upsets.

I am a Tarot reader and have found my empathy helps me incredably with such things. I used to think I was reading instictively but I now understand I actualy read empathicaly. I tune into the persons energy who I am reading for and read the cards energy relating to that person rather than foreseeing through instinct as most readers do. This can be both blessing and curse since a lot of folks come hoping for some kind of future divination but I don't generaly read that way. I pick up on problems surrounding them and find the best ways to handle them.

This is a small example of my experiance of empathy. I'd love to hear about everyone elses.

I accept chaos. I am not sure whether it accepts me. ~ Bob Dylan&&&&Questing Spirit, Multi Faith and Spiritual Forums
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint