Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Struggling Empath Suport Thread (Read 1495 times)
Bethra

Tarot, Empath, and Paranormal
Forum MODS

Struggling Empath Suport Thread
Oct 15th, 2006 at 1:12pm
Print Post  
I guess I'll just introduce myself a little here and let you all know what I'm about. I don't know when I became an empath. I don't know how it got started or when I realised I had this ability. I guess you could say it's something I've always been I just didn't always have a name for it. Over the years it's been other people who have told me that I have this empathic ability. For me it was normal, I didn't know that not everyone experiances this. In recent times I've come to realise that there are times when this ability can be a blessing and then other times when it's a curse. Through sheilding I've learnt to aprichiate the blessing over the curse but I fully understand when others speek of it as a double edged sword.

Now I've reached a point where I try to keep my empathic abilities to only help those who need it the most and those who will use the help to help themselves. I'm a front liner, I help suport the other empaths who are out their sporting the world. Someones got to help you guys out when it gets too much right???? Well thats what this place is about helping eachother out. We've all been there, we've all bathed in the muddy puddles and needed some help washing it away. So here is a place for everyone to share their bad experiances with empathy and have some of the emotional baggage lifted from their shoulders.

I accept chaos. I am not sure whether it accepts me. ~ Bob Dylan&&&&Questing Spirit, Multi Faith and Spiritual Forums
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Re: Struggling Empath Suport Thread
Reply #1 - Oct 28th, 2006 at 3:23am
Print Post  
Well, someone's gotta help the newbies, right?  Grin  I'm that rare healer who ISN'T an empath.  Guess I need that little extra protection from those I'm trying to heal.  

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

McDarvin

Re: Struggling Empath Suport Thread
Reply #2 - Feb 8th, 2007 at 6:44am
Print Post  
I know strongly that I am also an Empath. But the thing that makes it so difficult is the fact that I'm also bipolar with really bad anxiety issues. I think that's about the worst mix a person could ever have. You feel everyone's pain and you're a nervous wreck because of it.  Is that normal?? are most empath's really depressed or stressed out people? It does makes sense to me.  What do you guys think?

&&&&I would like to thank each and everyone of you for all the love and support. Earthy,Raven,Lewen,Ashe,Doc,Hymnia,dragonmom,little mog, Penth ,the dancing banana,my animals,my sister Sav and her husband,Flair for being a sweetheart, and the rest of the Earthy family. I love you all, You are True friends!!&&&&&&&&&&&&- banner

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint