Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Doin' the Happy Dance (Read 404 times)
DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Doin' the Happy Dance
Dec 10th, 2006 at 8:25pm
Print Post  
I just got asked to help head up the fiction section of pretty-scary.net!    Heidi, one of the site owners & an indie filmmaker & prominent horror journalist, wants to expand the member fiction area, and thought of me.  Grin It's not a paying position, but I'll get free books & movies to review, and special passes to horror conventions (which I haven't gotten to attend before, so this is new territory).  Plus, when Heidi gets enough time & moolah to do it, we're putting together a site anthology, and not only will I get to help edit, I'll get a small share in any profits.  It's only like a fifth share, I think, but frankly, I'm doing it for the prestige, not the money.  YAHOOOOOOOO!!  

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Doin' the Happy Dance
Reply #1 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 10:56pm
Print Post  
HUGS!!!!! That sounds wonderful! Congratulations. I bet Doc is as proud and excited as we are!!

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Reply #2 - Dec 15th, 2006 at 3:39am
Print Post  
Thanks ladies!  Right now our main focus is promotion - which I have NEVER done, so my first task is going to be research, research, research.   Shocked

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Dec 15th, 2006 at 3:52am
Print Post  
.....and still more research! Grin
« Last Edit: Dec 15th, 2006 at 3:53am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged