Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Just So We're all Clear (Read 620 times)
Foolkiller

Just So We're all Clear
Feb 27th, 2007 at 7:51pm

I'm done with this place and you people.

Penthesilea, I wish I had never called you "mother", and I wish we'd never let you into Earthy's castle in the first Goddamn place!!!

"Darklord". Anytime, any place, any plane. I'll be more than happy to show you the real Darkness. Hell, I'll even throw in a first-class one-way ticket to the Abyss.

I have been in contact with my family's attorney and do hereby demand that all contributions to "Valcaria's World", the novel, by me be removed immediately or I will file suit against the site owner.

Should any participating member of this site attempt to contact me for any reason ever, it will be taken as an act of war and dealt with accordingly.

And one more thing, being banned from here won't even merit a hash mark on my Team Banzor jacket.

IP Logged

Black_Rose
Global Moderator

Serenity Stick Thumper

Re: Just So We're all Clear
Reply #1 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:01pm

Well, nevermind then. I guess my friendship and defense of your choices for yourself were just enough to earn me a kick in the head. Don't get me wrong, I don't hate you. I'm really not even mad, just disappointed.

Black Rose
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2007 at 7:38pm by Black_Rose »  

"Age and wickedness will always overcome youth and enthusiasm."

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #2 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:03pm

Fare well on your journey. May the Gods Bless you and yours.

IP Logged

DarkLord_Kodiak
Forum Administrator

Ph.D

Reply #3 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:03pm

See took care of it. Dont worry about it.

http://www.mysticwicks.com/attachment.phpattachmentid=53328&stc=1&&;Without darkness there can be no light.&&
Headmaster
Royal Coven O.L.
&&
&&
Resident Vampire
&&

IP Logged

Deirachel
Forum Administrator

Ego eo

Reply #4 - Feb 27th, 2007 at 8:43pm

I am sorry you feel this way.  We will do our best to take care of your request.

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #5 - Mar 1st, 2007 at 5:06am

Quote:
I have been in contact with my family's attorney and do hereby demand that all contributions to "Valcaria's World", the novel, by me be removed immediately or I will file suit against the site owner.

I have just completed deleting all posts in "Valcaria's World" a.k.a. "Penthesilea's Castle" originally made under the username "DocBruce." No more will be posted. As soon as the name for the replacement character is decided on, something I expect will only take another day or two, all mentions of the names "Doc", "DocBruce" and "Talus" will be replaced. Furthermore, all character names contributed to the above mentioned work by DocBruce/Foolkiller will be replaced. All concepts that are the unique contributions of DocBruce/Foolkiller will likewise be removed. Since these changes will involve going through every post in the affected area they will take some time. We are making a good faith effort to complete the work as quickly as humanly possible.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #6 - Apr 13th, 2007 at 2:42am

This should be the final update on this. All posts in Penthesilea's Castle originally made by DocBruce/Foolkiller have been deleted. All mentions of him by name have been removed. No more of his original material will be posted.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint