Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Mystic Awakenings Has Moved! (Read 857 times)
Shadow Dreamer

Between Darkenss and Beastly
Affection

Mystic Awakenings Has Moved!
Mar 25th, 2007 at 2:40pm
Print Post  
Hey Everyone!

We had a large problem with spambots attacking the board, and 'Sweet took it upon herself to set us up a new "Home" on her store.  So, now we have access to the database (which we didn't have at Forumer.com), and some new toys to play with.  I hope everyone got their e-mail with their new password (which I highly suggest you change as soon as you log in), but if you didn't you can contact me directly (shadow_dreamer@berlin.com) or per PM (here or at the old MA).  If anyone is interested in joining, or taking a look at 'Sweet's store, the link is here

Between Night and Day, between love and beastly affection, there is a predator, a hunter.....there you will find the Shadow
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Shadow Dreamer

Between Darkenss and Beastly
Affection

Re: Mystic Awakenings Has Moved!
Reply #1 - Aug 5th, 2007 at 1:07am
Print Post  
you have to love it when you don't pick the right server.....we had to move again.  our "new" location, on a much more stable server and with more bandwidth and drive space, is: http://www.new-haven.org/ma

thanks

~SD

Between Night and Day, between love and beastly affection, there is a predator, a hunter.....there you will find the Shadow
WWWYIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint