Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Fury's Draw of the Day (Read 1125 times)
FuryRising

Aware of Everything; Touched
by Nothing.

Fury's Draw of the Day
Apr 23rd, 2007 at 11:45pm
Print Post  
Here's a spot for me to put my card of the day - I usually draw at least one each day, and sometimes do a reading in general.

(I also offer readings for others... if you'd like one you can post here or send me a PM.)

Deck: LS Gothic Vampire Tarot

Card: Queen of Swords

She represents emotional solitude; sadness, mourning, silence.

Appropriate, considering I just left a place that I dearly loved, and feel like I can't go back to.

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Re: Fury's Draw of the Day
Reply #1 - Apr 25th, 2007 at 12:27am
Print Post  
Deck: Osho Zen - The Transcendental Game of Zen

Card: Page of Fire - Playfulness

Life is rarely as serious as we believe it to be, and when we recognize this fact, it responds by giving us more and more opportunities to play. The woman in this card is celebrating the joy of being alive, like a butterfly that has emerged from its chrysalis into the promise of the light. She reminds us of the times when we were children, discovering seashells on the beach of building castles in the sand without any concern that the waves might come and wash them away in the next moment. She knows that life is a game, and she's playing the part of a clown right now with no sense of embarassment or pretense.

When the Page of Fire enters your life, it is a sign that you are ready for the fresh and the new. Something wonderful is just on the horizon, and you have just the right quality of playful innocence and clarity to welcome it with open arms.

IP Logged

FuryRising

by Nothing.

Re: Fury's Draw of the Day
Reply #2 - Jun 19th, 2007 at 2:36am
Print Post  
Been awhile since I've drawn for myself.  I laid out 3 from my Gothic Vampire deck.

Card 1: 10 of chalices - Family, emotions, perfection of love or friendship, triumph of affection.

Card 2: The Fool - Innocence - Before things happen. Potential for all things, realization of none.

Card 3: 5 of Wands- Facing reality, accepting personal weaknesses, confrontation.

Hmm.  Well, if you take this in a past-present-future setting.... it's fairly obvious.  The current relationship triumphed despite many many MANY obstacles hell-bent on making sure it didn't.

We have a lot of potential for several things.... whether or not those things come to pass depends on both of us and our willingness to work toward them.

I learned something about myself today that I had never even considered, but explains A LOT about me and how I am... still doing some work, research, and soul-searching.... but it is likely eventually going to result in acceptance on mine and others' parts.... probably through some form of confrontation.

*sigh*

(ETA: Oops.... forgot to put what card 3 was. )

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2007 at 2:53am by FuryRising »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint