Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 41 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Kodiak's NightClub, Chapter 2 (Read 41068 times)
PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Kodiak's NightClub, Chapter 2
Jun 2nd, 2007 at 8:29pm

more like cat to me. are the next pairs up?
« Last Edit: Jun 5th, 2007 at 12:13am by Deirachel »  

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Kodiak's NightClub
Reply #1 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 8:38pm

*Penth changes her focus and looks at the ring. Yeah. These two are pretty evenly matched. This one could go the distance if one of them doesn't get lucky.

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #2 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:09pm

who am I fighting next?

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:11pm

Oh hell. One of "them." A weird one named Brutus Maximillian

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #4 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:26pm

this could get interesting then, just as well i fed tonight she watches as the fight in the ring ends and Blade's name is called looks like I'm up, wish me luck she stands up and heads to the ring

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #5 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:33pm

Of course, little sister! LUCK!! *Penth tries to calm her nerves -- a reaction to the strangeness of PD's opponent as the match starts...*
« Last Edit: Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:46pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #6 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:49pm

from the moment the two step in the ring the atmosphere is eletric, then PDs opponent rushes her, a burring line, and just when it seems like she is going to take a flying lesson she steps to the side and sticks out her foot. however instead of doing the expected fall to the ground her opponent rolled and turned to face her, they both take their stances and all the audience can see is the two figures moving in what seems to be slow motion.
PD then comes up with an idea, she pretends to falter, making her opponent feel like he has the upperhand, then when he brings his guard down enough she delivers a shattering blow to his nose, followed quickly by punches to the stomach, finally doing a backflip and knocking him flying into a corner. Panting, she waits for the all clear and leaves the ring
lets get out of here, quickly

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #7 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:54pm

*Penth is already on the move using her cell phone to call the car as Hugh and PD head for the backstage exit. Penth notices several of the "unusuals" milling around and thinks a quick warning to PD as she makes her way through the screaming crowd.* You and Hugh get out of here. Don't wait for me. I can use a Portal once I'm in the clear.

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #8 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 9:56pm

ok. i'll see you there. whats that screaming i hear?

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #9 - Jun 2nd, 2007 at 11:39pm

RIOT!! *Suddenly, fights break out all over the venue and Penth is grabbed from behind! She's having none of it and a few sharp blows later, she is free and running for the exit along with most of the people in the room. Penth's sensitive nose detects a strange odor and instinct tells her that it is the cause of the sudden explosion of aggression. Quickly, she finds a nook and incants a short spell normally used to clear the smoke out of taverns with inadequate ventilation. It works quickly and the fighting dies down but Penth still hears screaming and goes to investigate.* Someone is in trouble. It sounds like it is coming from the alley behind the building. *At that moment, Penth exits the building to see a number of women being forced into a van.....*
With a muttered word, Penth's clothes transform from ordinary street wear to close fitting black leather and she charges to the attack...

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #10 - Jun 3rd, 2007 at 6:48am

to find PD also running to help them, although she is herself not Blade yes, i know i was meant to be leaving but i'm not letting them get away with this, and I want to kick some ass in my own form this time

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #11 - Jun 3rd, 2007 at 9:48pm

*Penth covers the ground at her top speed and normally that would be enough to allow her to get the drop on a human. Unfortunately, even as she sprang to the attack one of the men turned to face her and, baring teeth that were disturbingly fang-like, leaped to meet her charge. If he thought that she would be easy meat, he was wrong. With a deft move, she avoided his charge and redirected him into the wall to her left. Confident that he was out cold, she continued toward the van where at least some of the women were fighting their captors. Then, out of the corner of her eye, Penth saw PD arrive....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #12 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 12:43am

*Confident that her "little sister" could handle herself in the brawl, Penth waded into the attackers but she had no sooner engaged her first opponent when she heard PD scream in the mindlink.

DUCK!

Without hesitation, Penth dropped to the ground as her first opponent, who she had believed to be out cold or at least stunned, sailed over her head and crashed into the man she had been preparing to engage. Taking advantage of her position, Penth executed a leg sweep, knocking another of the would be kidnappers to the ground. A quick blow rendered him unconscious and she sprang to her feet in time to see a wicked double edged sword descending towards her unprotected skull. The gloves are off....
Penth closed her fists, pressing her fingers hard against the triggers snugged into the palms of her hands, straightened her wrists and threw up her left hand. The descending sword was caught by the three razor sharp blades that snapped out of the armguard on her forearm. Three more emerged from her right hand armguard giving her the functional equivalent of claws. The man behind the sword had just enough time to realize that his attempt at murder had failed. Then Penth slashed him with her free hand as she disarmed him and tossed his sword aside with the other. He fell dying and, hearing a shout, Penth turned and faced again, the first man....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #13 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 3:37am

Even as the battle raged, the more self possessed of the captured women made their escape helping those who were incapacitated by drugs or terror. Penth noticed them go and quietly cheered. There would be no innocents in the way...
« Last Edit: Jun 4th, 2007 at 3:38am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #14 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 8:28am

in the mean time, PD is leaving a large trail of bodies as she makes her way over to the van to unlock until.
unlike penth she is not showing fangs, but the blaze in her eyes made all of her opponents look slightly nervous. "come and get me boys" she says.  executing a triple twist backflip whilst activating her bootknife and planting it straight into one of the goons infront of her

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #15 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 4:13pm

*Penth saw PD's fancy move but had no time to appreciate it. She had her hands full. Her opponent was big, strong, indecently fast and, despite repeated slashing from Penth's steel claws, he just kept coming. Penth knew that if she had been a normal human, she would be dead or captured. Even a normal vampire would have been in trouble. Fortunately, Penth was not normal....*

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #16 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 5:51pm

in a brief lull in the oncoming horde of prototypes, PD sees Penth battling the big brute and in one move fulls her compound bow from her pocket nothces an arrow and releases, watching it soar straight into the back of his skull...however, the brute seems to get only more annoyed, so she looses a volley of arrows into him.

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #17 - Jun 4th, 2007 at 6:03pm

*Dodging a vicious swipe, Penth notices with horror as the deep slashes that she has made in her opponent heal almost instantly. She sees PD's arrow penetrate his skull to no effect.  As PD begins to pepper him with arrows, the brute turns toward the younger woman and Penth decides. She puts all her strength into her swing and decapitates him....

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Re: Kodiak's NightClub, Chapter 2
Reply #18 - Jun 5th, 2007 at 8:06am

PD follows her lead, folding and storing her bow, drawing her sword and swipes him clean through the middle, and turns around to stick the person trying to creep up behind her.

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #19 - Jun 5th, 2007 at 3:32pm

PD wrote on Jun 5th, 2007 at 8:06am:
PD follows her lead, folding and storing her bow, drawing her sword and swipes him clean through the middle, and turns around to stick the person trying to creep up behind her.

That's overkill, don't ya think? I decapitated him already! Pent dodged aside as a knife flew past her head and she went after the poor, soon to be dead fool who had thrown it.....

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #20 - Jun 5th, 2007 at 4:41pm

just making sure he was dead.  sems a bit unfair on them now i've brought my sword out she says as she draws a straight line down the middle of her next enemy. she wipes off her sword  and puts it back in its sheath, whilst jumping and doing the splits to knock out two more thats better. I get more fun this way....and, come ti think of it, practice for my next fight

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #21 - Jun 5th, 2007 at 4:46pm

*Laughs, dodges and eviscerates her next opponent. The sounds of police sirens begin to fill the air.* I think that we had better wrap this up and split, little sister. The women have all escaped and I don't feel like answering a lot of awkward questions.

IP Logged

PD
God Member

aka ~ Brat

Reply #22 - Jun 6th, 2007 at 8:04am

I agree. Mind if I take my bike? I need to swing by the apartment for a change of clothes. oh and you don't have to worry about Blade, i created an illusion of him which Hugh drove to the apartment.

~ BRAT ~
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #23 - Jun 6th, 2007 at 5:00pm

No problem. And since the car is gone...ahem... I'll use a Portal to get back to the Club. *Penth covers PD's exit on her bike and then creates a Portal and leaves just as the first police car begins to turn into the alley....*
« Last Edit: Jun 6th, 2007 at 5:01pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #24 - Jun 6th, 2007 at 5:40pm

*An hour later, Penth had firmly established her presence at the Club -- in case she needed an alibi -- and was watching the late evening newscast on a small television in her office while she did some paperwork. As the newscast progressed, her slight concern deepened into a frown. There was NO mention of the carnage behind the venue where the MMA event had been held. The disturbance that had ended the night's matches prematurely was mentioned in passing and was blamed on drunken. rowdy fans. A spokesman for the promoters was quoted as saying that the remaining matches would be rescheduled as soon as possible and that alcohol sales would be prohibited after the first round of matches. The fact that at least a dozen maimed and likely dead men were in the alley behind the arena was not mentioned at all. The promoters didn't have enough clout to cover something like that up. The hair on the back of Penth's neck stirred, just a little. Someone with enough clout to cover up a dozen dead men was involved....*

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 41
Send TopicPrint