Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Where are all the bellringers? (Read 959 times)
MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Where are all the bellringers?
Dec 18th, 2007 at 10:07pm
Print Post  
I want to make a donation to the Salvation Army. But everywhere I go, I see the post where the donation pot usually hangs, but no pot and bellringer to give to. This annoys and worries me to no end. I want to know where did they go and why they are not doing their jobs. I want to know if anyone else is suffering a shortage of Salvation Army bellringers in their area, so I'll know that I'm only one who is experiencing this problem.

Cleaning house with the Dustbuster2!

GTalk  
IP Logged

Salanthos

May Random Joy be Unto
You

Re: Where are all the bellringers?
Reply #1 - Dec 19th, 2007 at 3:27am
Print Post  
it's true, I haven't seen them this year as much as normal...maybe they'll start springing up a bit later, like the next couple days.

It's perplexing because they usually try to get as much time in as possible over the holidays.

I dunno.

SmileyBetrayal is Forever Smiley&& Smileyinverse retrograde karma by proxy! but... but... what does it mean?Smiley&&&&Smiley"It's entirely possible that, in the great play we call life, you aren't the main character." -Little Billy&&SmileyYou shall know the truth, and it shall make you odd.Smiley&&&&Smiley "We are not pacifists. Allowing harm to continue is not harming none; it is harmi

IP Logged

Deirachel
Forum Administrator

Ego eo

Reply #2 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 8:57pm
Print Post  
I think we might have y'all's share down in these parts.  They seem to be all over the place.  Maybe it's the warmer winters?

YIMAIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Dec 21st, 2007 at 9:17pm
Print Post  
Could be but so far, this winter hasn't been all that bad. Wet as all get out and pretty cold a couple of days but other than that, it's been pretty good. I mean the grass is still GREEN for crying out loud! And it needs to be cut!!! [It's not gonna be. The deer will just have to take care of it! LOL] The Salvation Army in Central Indiana has been worrying publically about meeting their goals. It would likely help if they got some people and kettles out on the street....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #4 - Dec 2nd, 2010 at 5:58am
Print Post  
We've had better luck this year. We've already found bellringers outside of the Hobby Lobby on the Southside of Indianapolis and in the local Kroger.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint