Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A New Question(Warnings Inside) (Read 567 times)
MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

A New Question(Warnings Inside)
Jan 23rd, 2008 at 3:11am
Print Post  
WARNING! THIS TOPIC CONTAINS A VERY SENSITIVE SUBJECT. IF YOU HAVE AN AVERSION TO SUBJECTS LIKE THIS AND/OR EASILY OFFENDED, PLEASE HIT THE BACK BUTTON NOW

I have a new question for all of you. What do you think happens to the souls of people who committed suicide? I personally think they A.) get sent to Hell for punishment or B.) have damned themselves to a hellish existence in which they repeat the EXACT same circumstances of their lives that caused their suicide in the next life and the life after that, having their minds wiped so they don't remember why they are suffering, all in an endless loop that lasts forever until someone actually cares. And if this is true, does the soul go insane after repeated lives ending in suicide? It is very well-known that suicide is a broken contract with God, Allah, Goddess, or whomever you believe in. Not to mention the fact that their death caused more pain and suffering for the ones left behind. Should we pity for the souls who, because of life's unfairness, decided to take their lives or should we hate them for the unspeakable pain they caused? Should they be helped or left on their own? Yes, this is a serious subject that I am talking about. Please do not lynch me. You chose to read this topic. I even gave a warning so you will chose not to read. It seems like everyone is easily offended these days. The censors are everywhere, people can easily file a frivolous lawsuit against you, and if you offend the wrong people, it will cost you your job, your reputation, even your life. I dream of a world where people are more tolerant of each other and political correctness and oversensitive censors are not lurking at every corner, waiting to punish the average law-abiding citizen for doing something that seems innocent to everyone else but to them it's "offensive" and will go as far to say it is the paragon of "offensiveness". I shudder to think what will the world be like if those people have their way. It will most likely be place where people are afraid to express themselves, that's for sure. And there I go again, going off the subject! Oh well. At least I made my point. I like to hear your thoughts on the subject(s). Discuss.

Cleaning house with the Dustbuster2!

GTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint