Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Sticky Topic stones for the paranormal (Read 318 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

stones for the paranormal
Jan 2nd, 2010 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
As i used it on a ghost hunting trip and practically had the ghost follow me. The film i took went all black and the heat thermometer broke during the trip then later on it worked. Actually i used tanzanite, quartz, black tourmaline , jet , red jasper and onyx on that trip.

In dealing with astral dragons all are drawn to crystal quartzs (the variety usually doesn`t matter).

in working with astral beings pyrite , gold tiger's eye and quartz are usually used.
Astral dragons:
in general all are attracted to quartz.

Lightdragons(  ) are usually drawn to areas of positive energy and so far apache tears placed around the house will create an area of positive energy to attract them. pyrite

Earth dragons will be attracted to pyrite as well.

water and moon dragons will be attracted to pearls.

fire dragons are attracted to garnets ,hardened larva (also fresh larva but not really advised.) and other fire stones.

air dragons will be attracted to yellow jasper and other air based stones

chaos dragons from what i gather are usually drawn usually black defensive stones. still a tad fuzzy but the standard quartz works.

Faires:
rose quartz and fair cross stones

now others will testify that black tourmaline is an excellent stone when ghost hunting or in an environment that has ghost activity. even hostile ghost activity.unless the ghost is throwing objects at you.

another combination is black onyx,turquoise and jade

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint