Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Black salt. (Read 211 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Black salt.
Feb 20th, 2010 at 5:27am
Print Post  
I just bought some awhile back. half of it spilled on the floor. got somewhat lucky right afterwards. then later on I was having problems in local stores that had a lot of negativity where i was very close to beingthrown out or banished from there.

In general for magical purposes it is used for protection and banishing spells.

Since it is used in cooking,although i wouldn't recomend to cook with the ones that came from an occult shop(unless they say it's safe for doing so). one of the few minerials that you could eat.

i tasted some of it, only a few grams. Had a weird sensation. That was about a week ago. no other side effects. it did taste like regular salt. Don`t know if this was the dyed varation of it.

there is pinkish gray variety that is mined in India and has a strong sulfuric flavor. A few vegans will use this type to mimic the flavor of eggs. In india this type of black salt is called kala namak or sanchal.

There are two areas where natural black salt is mined that I know of. One is in the mediterranean which is a charcoal black one. The other is Hawaiian Black Lava Sea Salt or lava salt. This one is a darker glossy black. Amazon.com both sell these variations just slightly more than the blak salt in a lot of occult stores.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint