Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Kyanite. (Read 147 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Kyanite.
Feb 20th, 2010 at 10:16am
Print Post  
Blue and white Kyanite 
reacts to the 5th and 6th chakra and is with the element of air and water. Helps in keeping things structured and brings focus. Kyanite connects things together and clarifies emotional patterns.

balances the whole body, aura and chakras. it is also very calming. Good for for meditation and dreaming.

A good stone for  massage therapists and energy healers. carry it while you work and you get more done. it is very good at balancing and working on bones

Kyanite is supposedly one of the stones that never needs cleansing. not exactly true. It can repel negative energy for long periods but will eventually need cleansing.
also non-gem quality is very fragile. I remember one person who had carried a huge one foot and a half piece. he dropped it only slightly and the whole thing broke into literally hundreds of pieces. for some reason smaller pieces are not as fragile but can shatter as the Moh scale hardness is 4-7. 7 for gem quality. as the small gem quality stone i have dropped numerious times and so far didn't break.

some people describe that they feel happier when wearing it or even calmer.

BLACK KYANITE: nice stone. i have a few of these. keep them locked away. anyway these are very calming for me more so than the blue and white variety. also very protective. responds to the root chakra but can be applied to all chakras. can repair any damage to someone's aura. assigned astrologicaly to aries, taurus and libras.their color is from steel gray to pitch black. the blades are a little thinner which makes it look like needle like and is fan shaped. same fragility as the blue and white variety. good for communication. has some grounding energies and is very protective.

GREEN KYANITE:: not much known on it. I have seen it around and is sometimes used in jewelry.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint