Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Amazonite (Read 126 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Amazonite
Feb 20th, 2010 at 12:14pm
Print Post  
This is call the "Childbirth stone" by some. The stone itself has a high potassium content that aids the physical body. also more commonly called the "gambler's stone" as it supposed to help with making the right choice. Helps me with job problems.

My experiences with amazonite is with helping me get through difficult jobs. especially the russian variety in beautiful shades of aqua and blue and lighter blue-green stripes. as i like the colors better. Brazilian agate works the same but the colors are paler blue-greens more dominant. It seems like the most saught after stuff comes from Colorado.

even though it's a hard stone i have had numerious ones break. especially if you are under psychic attacks or mundane where people are trying to cause you problems on a financial or loss of property.

Amazonite has been described as a reliever of worries and fears, as well as dispelling negative energies. It
brings clarity, truth, and trust.Its connection with water is said to help you be tranquil .It's a very soothing stone and blocks electromagnetic pollution, geopathic stress.
Amazonite: truth, honor, communication, integrity, trust.

It is said to enhance intuition, psychic powers, creativity, intellect, and psychic ability.

Associated with the throat chakra. It aligns the physical and astral bodies.

reduces stress and self-destructive behaviors. Heals emotional disturbances and the after effects of emotional trauma.

an excellent stone to relieve pains of the upper back and neck,

this is a stone for aries and taurus.

used in a spell to make you feel stron. take a piece and put it in a bottle with oil.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint