Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Quartz:Atlantean/Lemurian record keepers (Read 154 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Quartz:Atlantean/Lemurian record keepers
Feb 21st, 2010 at 10:39am
Print Post  
The following is from Wolfsong on this subject:

I don't think I have spoken of Atlantean Quartz and if I have it was only in passing. This is largely due because I find myself biased towards it. It supposedly allows contact with Atlantis and the knowledge from there. Although I have attempted to work with it several times I have never been able to make a link in this regards so rather than get into large debates about these crystals I choose to not talk about them often. Several other people I know have experimented with them as well and like me have had no results. In all honesty I have yet to meet a person who has had success working with these in person. I don't doubt they work for some people but I personally have no interest in this line of Quartz work.

All that being said Atlantean crystals from what I have heard can take the form of seed crystals. What one needs to remember is that the original seed crystals came from a specific locale in Brazil but now the formations have been found in several other areas around the world. Seed crystals coming from the formation defining locale are not linked with Atlantean crystals but seed crystals from other locales have been linked by some.

In regards to Dimensional Quartz. Myself and many I know feel this is a name given to Quartz which has gone by other names in the past or put another way... a new name given to types of quartz which in the past have helped people with out-of-body work, astral travel, divination or any other type of work which falls within this grouping. Basically Quartz which allows you to travel to or across other demensions to gain knowledge and bring it back into your reality. (keep in mind time, to some, is considered another (demension(s).) This isn't nessessarily a bad idea but as one learns more about quartz one realises that to work with dimensional quartz effectively one needs to understand the differing forms of travel different Quartz formations offer and when one does this it brings them back to the old associations given to specific Quartz formations before the term "demensional quartz" was used.

In regards to it being "warm and light" this falls in line with most quartz formations which assist one in out-of-body work. Most people do this in two stages and without saying too much it really comes down to allowing oneself to first enter the crystal and then allowing the crystal to open the doorway so-to-speak.

Lightbrary's do somewhat the same thing but in a slightly different way.

This actually brings up another interesting subject which I will get to in the quartz thread more deeply... that being today's metaphysical community giving new names to old ideas.

In the end I tend to stick with the old names as they tend to be more universally accepted and more refined but it's always a good idea to keep up with the terms used today just so one remains in the loop. You will also find that different cultures have different names for the same associations.... Brazilian medicine men of the past have some of the most refined quartz definitions and properties for the formations.

Lemurian Seed Crystals were mined in Brazil. Apparently they were found at the top of a hill that was being strip-mined for Quartz. These were not and are in no way linked with the Atlantean crystals. What happens many times however is that the same type of formation is found in other areas of the world later on and go by the same name. The stepped pattern of Lemurian Seed Crystals are now found in many areas throughout the world including Mt. Ida, Russia, Pakistan, India, China and many other places. What happens so often is that as formations are found in different areas people attach more and different properties to them and this is what has happened with some of the seed crystals coming from different locales.

Also, keep in mind that I said this link way made by "some". As I said above I do not follow this train of thought in regards to these crystals but I do find the Lemurian Seed Crystals very useful in other aspects.

The same thing has happened to many other minerals as well. I know that for myself personally certain formations or mineral types from different locations around the world hold different or slightly varying properties making them more effective under different circumstances. If I'm not mistaking CzechWoods has mentioned this

The raised or sunken triangles were originally referred to as "Record-Keeper Crystals". In the late 70s some started referring to them as "Atlantean Record-Keeper Crystals". This naming by some didn't bother too many people due to the fact that these triangular formations have always been thought to hold records of the past and if those who believed in the concept of Atlantis found records from there hidden within these crystals it held true to the belief that Record-Keeper Crystals hold ancient knowledge from throughout the universe. Today raised triangles on crystals are referred to by both terms some calling them Atlantean Record-Keepers and others calling them Record-Keepers. As I've stated so many times in the end it come down to what you learn from the crystal and not what anyone tells you about it. If you feel the crystal has a connection to Atlantis and its lost archives then it does.

Lemurian crystals traditionally is a crystal which has a step pattern going up the side(s) as I mentioned above. The step pattern usually creates a tapering effect making it slightly smaller on one end. The ones coming out of Brazil do have a pinkish hue to them and this is what sets them apart from most others but rarely one finds ones with pink coming out of Pakistan as well. Although many hold to the fact that they must have a pinkish tinge many clear stepped and tapered crystals are now sold as Lemurian.

If it's a true seed there should be no contact point anywhere.

Let me finish by saying as I did earlier in this thread somewhere that this is a field which is constantly evolving and as it does people's knowledge grows. It's up to each of us as individuals to find which of these "truths" holds true for each of us. Many of the concepts brough up by people are valid and there are some that no matter how hard you try to grasp they just wont fit your ways no matter how hard you try.

The deepest truths and wisdom will never be found in a book or heard from someone else. Those secrets lie only within yourself.

I've heard of these referred to as Recordkeeper rubies and yes... they have similarities to other recordkeepers. What you will find is that any mineral containing triangles can be used as recordkeepers. What differs is what information they actually hold as well as, in some cases, how this information is accessed.

You will find that most posted information on these will say that they contain vast amounts of ancient information and this, in a way, is true. Once you have started working with recordkeeper rubies however you will find that the type of information differs from that contained within Quartz recordkeepers.

Meteoric fragments containing recordkeeper triangles are probably the most unique and their information goes beyond what most other minerals do...

Diamonds are another cool recordkeeper.. heck... all recordkeeper minerals are fascinating  .. Some tend to be pretty quirky however.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Re:  Quartz:Atlantean/Lemurian record keepers
Reply #1 - Feb 21st, 2010 at 10:39am
Print Post  
Lemurian crystal formation does exist within nature and it's really not that uncommon. Lets try and break it down a bit...

1) The term "seed" simply implies that it is what is known within the scientific community as a "floater" meaning it grows within clay or soil (mostly within clay) and has no contact point. This is a common occurence throughout the world with all sorts of minerals.

2) The next part of the formation is a tapering towards one end which is caused by a step pattern up the side(s). Again... this isn't an uncommon occurence amoung not only quartz but other minerals which form as crystals as well.

3) The original Lemurians which were found in Brazil had a pinkish hue to them. Again... not an uncommon thing. Crystals of all sorts, not just quartz, can contain many mineral inclusions causing phantoms and all sorts of shading in almost every color imaginable.

So there you have it... These crystals from a scientific point of view are not uncommon by any means and do occur regularly within nature.

Now.. regarding the new age belief which accompanies these crystals. Although personally I have never made this connection with these or made the Altantean connection with those crystals that doesn't mean others can't. My personality and beliefs do not follow these concepts but who am I to judge those who do believe in the Lemurian or Atlantean connection.

Minerals speek to all of us in different ways. What I learn from a particular crystal was meant for me just as what you learn from a crystal was meant for you. For me not to believe what others learn from a particular crystal just because the connection has never been made for me is limiting myself, making me close minded and assigning my truths to everyone else which is something I personally could never do.

Originally these crystals came from an isolated pocket in Brazil. They were found towards the top of a mountain (in reality a large hill) within a clay deposit (very similar to the Mt. Ida deposits). The crystals all had no contact areas or healed bases which lead to the name "seed crystals" as they were believed to have been planted there. They also all contained a pinkish hue....

This was fine and dandy but the pocket was over-estimated and it soon became depleted. So much hype surrounded this formation and demand bacame so high that soon the term carried over to any crystal which had the stepped sides but still came from the general region in Brazil.

Once this happened it wasnt long till crystals found in Mount Ida Ark. soon fell within the definition as well and finally the term came to include any color quartzs well...

Now.. if you follow the belief of the crystal you may well start questioning the validity of these crystals found in other locations from the original area as they were believed to have been planted there for a specific reason and a large part of their properties originally came from the pinkish hue.

On the bright side continued digging at the original location has found a new pocket larger than the first so the original pinkish crystals with stepped sides are again available at very reasonable prices.

As far as properties go those can be found in the link lightdragon pointed out and also in the Quartz thread I mentioned at the beginning.

There is a massive debate amoungst people about this whole subject and what should be recognized as a Lemurian Seed Crystal... as I have said many times.. in the end.. if it works for you that is all that matters.

A little hint.. if you work with these stepped crystals long enough you will find that they have a much more powerful property that most seem to overlook due to all the hype originally surrounding these formations. I personally find them much more useful for projection to the upper and middle realms and also for divination into the future. This is relating strickly to stepped crystals either from the original pocket or anywhere else. I've tried it with crystals from the original pocket, mt. ida, russia and madagascar and had the same results with all.

In regards to the properties and uses of the original crystals they tend to stand out from other stepped crystals from other locations. I personally feel this is due to the pinkish hue.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint