Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic pyrite (Read 172 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

pyrite
Feb 23rd, 2010 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
pyrite aka fool's gold and sometimes listed as Iron pyrite. now sometimes it will be part of another stone like Lapis lazuli.

Pyrite

Astrological sign:Some say Leo while others will say all.

Chakra areas:navel and throat areas.
In healing people who are prone to congestion, bronchitis, pneumonia. Place this on your chest will help to loosen up the muscus and help clear your lungs. It seems to help with the breathing process too for some asthmatics. It strengthens and oxygenates the blood.

protection stone, and is very grounding. Pyrite can help you tap into your own latent mental talents and abilities. It enhances logic, creativity, memory, psychic development.also good in connection to astral travel and meeting guides.

It helps to match the frequencies of other people.Also it helps shield one from negative energies.both metaphysicial and material. However i doubt if this stone will make you bulletproof. Also it used as a good luck stone. One of the first pieces i bought when i started my stone lore knowledge was a piece of pyrite. it's about an inch big. very pretty with somewhat big cubes on it. it later on broke into three pieces. i still haveall three and occasionally i will wear it. when i hold it i feel calm and relaxed.I`ve seen pyrite made into a sphere and egg shaped. Although they are not smooth. there are usually breaks or natural dents which the polisher couldn`t get to

Flat Pyrites: these are pyrites which are found naturally in a flat disk shape. These could be used as a scrying mirror if it is flat. some types are pyrite sun , Isis and Osiris pyrites.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint