Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Tanzanite (Read 184 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Tanzanite
Feb 23rd, 2010 at 4:16pm
Print Post  
Tanzanite is a stone that brings power of Will to manifest possibility into being. It facilitates vision and communication with the spirit world. This was one of the stones i took with me on a ghost hunting expedition. aids in drawing a spirit towards you.

Tanzanite is a variety of the mineral Zoisite which is transparent and varies in color from sapphire blue to amethyst to violet. Heat treatment
is often done to enhance color.This supposedly does not affect the magickal properties of the stone. It enhances meditation when worn over the third eye. Both communication and psychic ability are strengthened by tanzanite. The stone also offers protection in all activities. The throat, third eye, and crown chakras are influenced by this stone. Tanzanite is said to have strong healing abilities, especially over the human reproductive system. It relieves stress and enhances composure, poise, and harmony. It is beneficial for stress related illnesses and high blood pressure.

A few years ago the mines were closed to this stone. and when this happens the price goes up. For example a small piece about an inch or so would cost about $5 a piece. when the mine was closed it went up to $50-240 and the gem quality crystals would be like $700 or so. A few years ago the mines reopened and the price went back to the way they were.

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint