Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Belly Dance DVDs (Read 801 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Belly Dance DVDs
Sep 5th, 2010 at 3:31am
Print Post  
While nothing can replace learning belly dance from an experienced teacher, some times it is just not possible. I am one of those people for whom it isn't possible. As a result, I continue to amass a collection of instructional, performance and performance with instruction dvds put out by a variety of dancers and companies. In this thread, I'll give my impressions/reviews of these dvs.
If anyone has a review they'd like to share, feel free to post it.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Belly Dance DVDs
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2010 at 8:23pm
Print Post  
I anticipate that life is going to settle down some for a while once the holidays are over and with only Book 3 to work on, I "should" have more time. I've got a number of instructional dvds that need reviewing and I'm intending to get on that soon, mainly because I wanna sit down and give them a thorough watching! I just ordered a new one today that I'm excited about since its focus is on the Classic American Cabaret Style of bellydance. I also have dvds on floorwork, Turkish style, cane dance and a series of instructional dvds from Belly Dance New York which take the aspiring dancer from rank beginner through intermediate so I anticipate writing a lot of reviews!
Knee problems have kept me from shaking my bootie for the last few months and since I think my knee is as good now as it's gonna get, I'm going to be getting myself back into dancing.  Smiley
« Last Edit: Dec 22nd, 2010 at 8:24pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint