Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) What are the Chances? (Read 27694 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: What are the Chances?
Reply #50 - May 31st, 2011 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
Sounds like Uni might be getting you psychologically prepared for something...

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #51 - May 31st, 2011 at 7:45pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 7:01pm:
Sounds like Uni might be getting you psychologically prepared for something...

I'd tell Uni not yet, but we all know Uni works on Uni's own personal timeline.  Making us wait ages for some stuff, and throwing other stuff at us way before we think we're ready.

It's got me doubly perturbed, because I was doing a reading for Torrie, one of the foster kids (the two girls technically live with my roommates, but since we're all a big family, they're mine, too), and Jeremy came in.  "Hey, I want a reading."  I'd never read for him before, and we'd just started dating.  I knew, knew it probably would end up freaking me out.  Of course...  And I warned him about that.  Torrie pointed out how accurate I am.  He still wanted the reading.

So up comes The Queen of Pentacles (my card coincidentally... I am so Earth Mama, it's not even funny!), crossed by The Four of Wands.

Now, I have creepiness surrounding the Four of Wands, in that if it appears in position 2 of the Celtic Cross, and engagement is coming within six months, and if it appears in position 8, a marriage is coming in the next six months.  Shocked  This is based on many, many years of experience, and many, many, many readings that it has happened in.

So I'm all, "Okay, that's my card, and that's the marriage card, but of course the cards are only as accurate as we make them, and anything can change."  I mean, really, what guy is even thinking about marriage three days into a new relationship...

Anyway, he picks up the Queen of Pentacles, and says, "Does this mean a pregnancy soon?  Because she's holding something here."  Jaw drop....

Crap, crap, crap...  and crap.

Add to this... I can't use condoms.  I have this weird thing about me, and I know it's weird.  There is NO medical explanation for this, perhaps it's just my body's way of saying, "Hey, he's not good for you."  I have to have skin-to-skin contact or it BURNS.  And, well, burning down there?  Not so much fun.  Condoms burn me to the point that I have pain for days after using one.  And if I don't have feelings for the guy?  It burns.  Seriously... if I'm in a relationship, and it starts to burn when we have sex, I know it's time to get out of the relationship.  I've never had any disease, I've been tested.  The doctors have no explanation for why this happens.  The last time the ex and I had sex, it burned.  I knew right then, that was it.  We were done.

I also can't use birth control.  It messes with me something awful.  Throws my entire system so out of whack, I'm sick for months even after stopping.

I tell guys this before doing ANYTHING with them.  I let them know flat out that the chances of me actually getting pregnant are very, very small, but anything is still possible.  I'm fully aware that the "pull-out" method is a joke.  There's still a significant chance of getting pregnant if that's your preferred form of birth control.  So guys know that if they are going to be with me, they are taking the chance, however small, that I'll get pregnant.

It's why I've only been with 13 guys.  (My perfect man is lucky number 13!)  Because if I'm taking the chance of getting pregnant, it better darn well be with a guy who I think would make good babies.  Don't care if he'd make a good daddy LOL  I raised my son without his birth father, and he turned out fantastic!

So yeah, Uni very well could be preparing me for something.  And... freaked out as I am... I'm kinda okay with it.  Because I know in my heart Jeremy would be there every step of the way, and he'd be a fantastic father.  And yes, he'd make very good babies.
« Last Edit: May 31st, 2011 at 7:48pm by aranarose »  

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #52 - May 31st, 2011 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Speaking strictly from my scant knowledge of the tarot and my somewhat more extensive knowledge of your "accuracy percentage" I would say that you'd better be thinking about where to put the crib and changing table 'cause from here, it looks like you're "doomed!"

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #53 - May 31st, 2011 at 11:27pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on May 31st, 2011 at 9:23pm:
Speaking strictly from my scant knowledge of the tarot and my somewhat more extensive knowledge of your "accuracy percentage" I would say that you'd better be thinking about where to put the crib and changing table 'cause from here, it looks like you're "doomed!"

Well that's not good... LMAO

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #54 - Jun 2nd, 2011 at 8:35pm
Print Post  
WATC there's going to be some sort of blow-out fight on the 11th?

My ex is coming for a BBQ.  With his wife and kids.  I have not seen her since early 2008, before their first son was born, and I was trying desperately to hang onto her as well as him.  She walked away, pretty much completely, after that.  I invited him over for the BBQ and told him to bring her and the kids.  And he asked her about it, and she said yes.

But we aren't the ones who'll have the blow-out fight.

Nope.

Because I have a jealous, possessive boyfriend.  Who knows the hell that ex put me through.  And will happily get into a fight with him if he even looks at me funny.  And I kinda love that he's jealous and possessive.  Because every guy I've ever been with before has been the, "Eh, whatever, screw who you want to screw," type.  Especially the ex.

The new boyfriend isn't possessive in the, "Oh, you can't talk to other guys, 'cuz you're mine," sort of way.  It's the, "You're mine.  You can talk to and be friends with who you want, but if anyone touches you or hurts you, I'll kill them," sort of way.  And it's amazing to me that anyone would ever be even that possessive over me. 

The protective?  Yeah, I can understand that.  I'm a complete and total submissive all around.  I absolutely inspire the protective instincts in everyone around me, even though I really can take care of myself.  I get nauseous, and five people are scrambling to fix it.  I stub my toe, and half a dozen people are rushing to my side to make sure I'm okay.  I absolutely inspire total loyalty and protectiveness in people.  That, I get.

But the, "You're mine and no other man had better even think of touching you,"?  That... that's new for me.

What's even newer for me?  "He's mine and if any woman even looks at him funny, I'll tear her eyes out."  Yeah... me... jealous and possessive... and I was in an open relationship for 10 years, and still firmly believe open relationships and poly marriages can work quite nicely.  But this one?  For right now?  He's mine.  All mine.  And I'm his.  All his.

WATC that would ever happen?

I'm reading a book on synchronicity right now.  It's called "There Are No Accidents."

The synchronicity of Jeremy and I?  Crazy...

Last year, I had the choice to pay a ton of cash and keep my house, then pay a ton more cash and fix my house, or find somewhere else to live.  I chose to find somewhere else to live.

But there's a good chance that if I'd stayed there, I'd have still met Jeremy.  Because he's part of the circle of people that my son hangs out with.  So somewhere along the line, there's a good chance that staying there or coming here, I was going to meet this amazing, gorgeous, strong, possessive man.

WATC?

Uni is so, so twisted...

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #55 - Jun 3rd, 2011 at 11:58am
Print Post  
Strange dreams, as always.  One that stands out is a very odd one that was sexual but not sexual at the same time.  I was in a spa, sitting in this sort of shower/sauna thing, and a guy walked up and stuck his thing in my face, expecting me to do things with it.  But it was small, so I laughed at him.  Then a couple of days later, he sued me for $146.80, claiming that I had caused him to hit his head.  I, of course, went over to his house and told his wife all about what really happened, and he dropped the law suit.

The $146.80 really, really stands out, so we'll see if that means anything.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #56 - Jun 4th, 2011 at 10:06pm
Print Post  
Smiley What are the chances that I'd finally find someone on Facebook that I've been wanting to find since I signed up?
What are the chances that my heart might just stop from shock?
Where is a seer when I need one? Not to mention a defibrillator?
Thanks for the info, Uni but....*wails!* WHAT THE HELL DO I DO NOW??

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #57 - Jun 5th, 2011 at 1:59am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 4th, 2011 at 10:06pm:
Smiley What are the chances that I'd finally find someone on Facebook that I've been wanting to find since I signed up?

And four years, three months to the day, no less!
Still waiting on a hint though, Uni.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #58 - Jun 5th, 2011 at 5:39am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 5th, 2011 at 1:59am:
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 4th, 2011 at 10:06pm:

And four years, three months to the day, no less!
Still waiting on a hint though, Uni.....

Skywise is home finally and while he is neither seer nor Uni, he gave me his best advice once I'd filled him in. "For now, nothing."

So I'll sit on my hands for a while and see what else Uni has in mind......

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #59 - Jun 5th, 2011 at 3:29pm
Print Post  
So he gets home this morning, after crashing at a friend's house last night because they went out doing 20-year-old sorts of things, which is no big deal to me, because he is, after all 20.

And we're standing there in the kitchen, figuring out what the heck to eat because everyone's been putting off grocery shopping.  He starts singing.

And it's the same fracking song that was repeating through my head when I woke up this morning...

Great, Uni, just great... throw a cosmic brain connection into the mix, too, why don't ya...

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #60 - Jun 5th, 2011 at 3:31pm
Print Post  
aranarose wrote on Jun 3rd, 2011 at 11:58am:
Strange dreams, as always.  One that stands out is a very odd one that was sexual but not sexual at the same time.  I was in a spa, sitting in this sort of shower/sauna thing, and a guy walked up and stuck his thing in my face, expecting me to do things with it.  But it was small, so I laughed at him.  Then a couple of days later, he sued me for $146.80, claiming that I had caused him to hit his head.  I, of course, went over to his house and told his wife all about what really happened, and he dropped the law suit.

The $146.80 really, really stands out, so we'll see if that means anything.

Figured out what that number meant... it was the exact amount of my last pay for my little titling job... and just enough, when added with what's already in my bank account, to pay rent on Monday.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #61 - Jun 6th, 2011 at 4:25am
Print Post  
Sinking feeling he's going to break my heart.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #62 - Jun 10th, 2011 at 10:10pm
Print Post  
Uni is really, really twisted.  Really, really.

I'm having a crazy making day.  Nauseous, moody, you name it.  And I just had to get away, so I walked to the park.  And I asked for a sign.  "If I'm pregnant, I'll see a pink rose on the way home." Mind you, the way home is pretty direct, and no one on that route has pink roses growing anywhere in their yards.

So I leave the park, and walking up the street are a couple that I know.  She's carrying a pink rose.  And she's pregnant.

Twisted.  Very twisted.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #63 - Jun 10th, 2011 at 10:48pm
Print Post  
I probably shouldn't say this but when I read your post earlier today about how your PMS was lasting longer than usual, it ran through my mind that you were pregnant.
Might want to get a test kit, hon.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #64 - Jun 11th, 2011 at 12:54am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 10th, 2011 at 10:48pm:
I probably shouldn't say this but when I read your post earlier today about how your PMS was lasting longer than usual, it ran through my mind that you were pregnant.
Might want to get a test kit, hon.

I'm getting one when I get paid on Monday.  ALL the signs are there.  But it's just way too soon in the relationship for that to happen.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #65 - Jun 11th, 2011 at 1:07am
Print Post  
Uni has its/his own timetable. You should know that by now. Have you mentioned to the potential father that this might be the real thing and NOT PMS yet? Or are you going to wait until you are sure?

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #66 - Jun 11th, 2011 at 2:02am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 11th, 2011 at 1:07am:
Uni has its/his own timetable. You should know that by now. Have you mentioned to the potential father that this might be the real thing and NOT PMS yet? Or are you going to wait until you are sure?

I'm waiting until I know.  Until then, it's just an extended bout of PMS.  No need to freak him out if it turns out to be nothing.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #67 - Jun 11th, 2011 at 2:09am
Print Post  
True.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #68 - Jun 12th, 2011 at 11:18pm
Print Post  
BF got his tongue pierced yesterday.  Today's titles?  All sorts of stuff about caring for tongue piercings LMAO  I swear, this little titling job of mine is a direct line to the Universe!

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #69 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 2:12am
Print Post  
Uni is just twisted.  Really, really fracking twisted.

Too much change at once.  My mind and heart are still trying to process everything.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #70 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 2:27am
Print Post  
Uni does seem to be rushing things. A lot.... Smiley

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #71 - Jun 14th, 2011 at 2:30am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 14th, 2011 at 2:27am:
Uni does seem to be rushing things. A lot.... Smiley

And it just seems very, very cruel for Uni to be rushing things so much, after taking so fracking long to get things going.  I mean really, give a girl a little room to breathe!

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #72 - Jun 15th, 2011 at 3:44pm
Print Post  
I had a dream last night that I had to tell my stepmother that I was pregnant and introduce her and my dad to my boyfriend.

Kinda freaked me out... I have steadfastly maintained that I am not pregnant...

When I got pregnant with my son, my stepmother was the one I went to.  I'd gone to the clinic to renew my birth control, and of course they had to do a pregnancy test.  It came back inconclusive, so they wouldn't give me the birth control. I went to my stepmother and told her, and she sent me to the doctor for a blood test, which of course came back positive.

So me to have that dream?  And it's even more freakish because my stepmother and I are not on speaking terms at this point.  Which means it would take something MAJOR for me to call her up and say, "Hey, we need to talk, I'll be over soon..."

I'll know Monday.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #73 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 8:59pm
Print Post  
My short-term readings for this relationship are so painful.  So not fun.  Lots of cards about broken promises, strained trust, worrying, blah, blah, blah...

Yeah, got lots of that.

So yesterday, I decided to do a long-term relationship reading.  Sort of an, "Is this going to be worth it in the end?" reading.

And...

Yeah... I think it is definitely going to be worth it in the end.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #74 - Jun 17th, 2011 at 9:20pm
Print Post  
Smiley Hang in there, hon. And believe...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Send TopicPrint