Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Twitter (Read 832 times)
SooleawaSoyala

Twitter
Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:21pm
Print Post  
so ive been putting it off cuz its such a fad and i hate how everyone is like ima tweet that ima tweet this, but because twitter is being evil and not sending me text updates of the one person i am following i decided to make one in an effort to remedy this >.< (and if you must know im following hunky movie star alex meraz XD)

but i need a name! i want it to be something cute and cool and me, but i cant think of anything >.< my real name is Kaitlin Morse and i was thinkin bout somethin like theofficialKatieM or somethin but that seems so, ooh i think im famous so i have to put official lol and thats not me

so i need name help, i guess this is sort of a contest then, whoever gives me the best name i may use it and everyone gets cyber hugs XD so please help, i don wanna look like fool infront of all of cyberspace O.O

IP Logged

Sitalique

Watching from the shadows

Re: Twitter
Reply #1 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Wish I could help, but since I'm not one to really vary my name across the internets I don't have a suggestion :/

Always wandering, only sometimes lost
IP Logged

SooleawaSoyala

Reply #2 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:37pm
Print Post  
haha i really only have like 2 names i use for screennames now, but since its a twitter i dont want to use like a screenname screenname like larkwahya or sooleawa i want something to do with my name like my friend idas is somehtin like idawonder i want something like that and that's whats throwing me off

IP Logged

Sitalique

Watching from the shadows

Reply #3 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 6:46pm
Print Post  
The only place I have my real name is Facebook. And that is only because I'm linked to hubby there, at first it was Sitalique too lol

Always wandering, only sometimes lost
IP Logged

SooleawaSoyala

Reply #4 - Feb 4th, 2011 at 7:03pm
Print Post  
haha thats ok, i know employers look at facebooks and stuff now, so thats why i use my real name, that and so people can find me and i dont have to constantly answer, whys your name .... on facebook?

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint