Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) For Tweety Bird... (Read 5682 times)
Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: For Tweety Bird...
Reply #25 - Jun 1st, 2013 at 1:21pm
Print Post  
For Angel... We lost her two years ago today...

100_4258.JPG ( 329 KB | Downloads )
100_4258.JPG

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #26 - Jun 5th, 2013 at 9:39am
Print Post  
Three years ago today, I lost someone very special... A cuddly, furry confidant who would follow me around the house and talk to me a lot... The original dive bombing kitty... She loved chicken and tuna, and stretching out on the living room windowsill to bask in the sunlight. She was a sassy little kitty who at the age of 18, became famous on MW for her antics and cuteness.

She was my "first" baby... My parents, siblings and I adopted her when I wasn't quite 16 years old and she lived a good, long life. We spoiled her rotten, and in return, gave us so much love. She may have been only a small cat but had a huge heart and returned the love she received tenfold.

We still miss you, Birdie... I hope you're having fun with Daddy and Nanny and getting lots of love and treats while you're waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #27 - Jun 30th, 2013 at 2:52pm
Print Post  
For Noelle... We lost her a scant year ago today... My fluffy computer, CSI, writing and snuggle buddy who loved hot pepperoni, chicken, cuddling under my comforter and eagle blanket, and so much more. Miss you Fluffy Tails. Cry

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #28 - Mar 28th, 2014 at 5:13pm
Print Post  
Today she would have been 24 if she was still alive... Hard to believe Birdie has been gone almost four years already... *SIGH*  Cry

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2] 
Send TopicPrint