Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Veridian Loves Creed!! (Read 508 times)
Veridian Etoile
Ex Member

Veridian Loves Creed!!
Feb 25th, 2011 at 5:28pm
Print Post  
I listen to them all of the time... From their debut album (My Own Prison, 1997) to their latest album (Full Circle, 2009) and even their now side projects like Altar Bridge (Mark Tremonti, Brian Marshall and Flip Phillips) and Scott Stapp's solo projects.

In this thread, I'll be posting PG-13 pictures of the guys, talking about why I liked or didn't like some of their songs and will be sharing things like album release dates and album reviews amongst other things that I am allowed to share over here.

I know not everyone likes Creed, Alter Bridge or Scott Stapp... So I do ask that any negative comments be kept to a minimum, please. I may be blase about the negative things I see posted about the band or Scott all over the internet but others out there may not be as thick skinned about the band as I am.

How did I get into liking Creed? I got hooked after hearing their song "Higher" on Q104 out of Halifax back in 1999. I really liked Scott's deep growling voice and Mark Tremonti's amazing guitar riffs.

The rest is history, so to speak. Wink

The picture is of Scott Stapp performing right here in Nova Scotia during his Halifax concert on November 20, 2010. I was in the second row and he ROCKED Halifax that night!!  Smiley

« Last Edit: Feb 25th, 2011 at 5:33pm by Veridian Etoile »  

100_4624.JPG ( 214 KB | Downloads )
100_4624.JPG

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint