Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic What’s Happenin’? XI: The Post that Ate Sheboygan! (Read 39283 times)
aranarose
God Member

Re: What’s Happenin’? XI: The Post that Ate Sheboygan!
Reply #175 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 5:04pm

The Universe is... twisted... but that's nothing new.

I've needed to end things with the ex for a long, long time.  But why, why did the Universe have to find such a brutal, sadistic way to make that so clear to me?

I don't know how I'll get through this.

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #176 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 6:01pm

aranarose wrote on Jul 1st, 2011 at 5:04pm:

I've needed to end things with the ex for a long, long time.  But why, why did the Universe have to find such a brutal, sadistic way to make that so clear to me?

You will get through it because you have lots of people who love you, especially J and your son. Smiley As for why things fell out as they did, I can't answer that one. I have never understood cruelty for cruelty's sake.

IP Logged

Sitalique

Watching from the shadows

Reply #177 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 6:10pm

aranarose wrote on Jul 1st, 2011 at 5:04pm:

I've needed to end things with the ex for a long, long time.  But why, why did the Universe have to find such a brutal, sadistic way to make that so clear to me?

Maybe Uni figured any of the other more subtle hints weren't getting through?

And you will get through this. You have loving support and are a strong woman Smiley

Always wandering, only sometimes lost
IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #178 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 6:27pm

Smiley AR.

I'm heading out for the day now... Hubby is home and I'm going to make an early supper and go lay down for a bit.

Have a great day everyone. I'll see y'all sometime in the morning. Cheesy

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #179 - Jul 1st, 2011 at 7:45pm

We've made it to our "megabyte refill" without going over our limit so I can NOW stick around here and get caught up elsewhere.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #180 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:18am

Some of the neighbors are setting off fireworks and the house is vibrating....

Where's an ion cannon when you need one?

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #181 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:20am

As if my already crappy week really needed to get worse.  Really, Uni, really?

I CANNOT take much more of this.

My son has lost the guy he knew as "Dad," because said guy decided it would be "OK" to walk into my room while I was sleeping with no clothes on, and proceed to have sex, waking me up.

Yeah, that's why J wants to kill him.  As well as everyone else around here.

Now?  Now, the car that J went up north in is dead, and needs a new alternator.  And they are pretty much broke, with no way home.  12 freaking hours away, when I need him more than ever, and he can't get to me.

He's going crazy.  I'm going crazy.  I just want to scream.

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

WitchOfEndor

Reply #182 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:29am

They let us super early tonight as it's our last day for 2 weeks. Yay!
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:39am by WitchOfEndor »  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #183 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:39am

aranarose wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:20am:
As if my already crappy week really needed to get worse.  Really, Uni, really?

My son has lost the guy he knew as "Dad," because said guy decided it would be "OK" to walk into my room while I was sleeping with no clothes on, and proceed to have sex, waking me up.

Yeah, that's why J wants to kill him.  As well as everyone else around here.

Now?  Now, the car that J went up north in is dead, and needs a new alternator.  And they are pretty much broke, with no way home.  12 freaking hours away, when I need him more than ever, and he can't get to me.

He's going crazy.  I'm going crazy.  I just want to scream.

Warn everyone and then cut loose. After the week you've had, you deserve it.  Smiley

IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Reply #184 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 4:32am

Wanna know what's my mind right now?

This. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Md_uz1dKMTM

Brings back good memories! Smiley

Cleaning house with the Dustbuster2!

GTalk  
IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #185 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 5:07am

Penthesilea wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:39am:
aranarose wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 2:20am:
As if my already crappy week really needed to get worse.  Really, Uni, really?

Yeah, that's why J wants to kill him.  As well as everyone else around here.

Now?  Now, the car that J went up north in is dead, and needs a new alternator.  And they are pretty much broke, with no way home.  12 freaking hours away, when I need him more than ever, and he can't get to me.

He's going crazy.  I'm going crazy.  I just want to scream.

Warn everyone and then cut loose. After the week you've had, you deserve it.  Smiley

I feel better now.  We talked on FB, and then he decided enough was enough, and called me on the house phone up there, in spite of the fact they don't have unlimited long distance.

And his wall posts on facebook just made my day.  Big, wonderful professions of his love for me, and how amazing he feels just talking to me.  My heart soared.  I know he'll be here; the car issue is just a delay.  I'll be okay, because he loves me.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #186 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 5:20am

Yes he does, hon. Hang on to him, he's definitely a "keeper." Smiley

And on that note, this sleepy little SiteGoddess is heading out.

Everyone sleep well and be safe. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #187 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 10:53am

I am awake WAY too early this morning due to the fact that EVERYONE in the household is going to Cedar Point.  Except, of course, for me.  And because no one wants me to be alone, they even got a babysitter for me.  Our friend Steve is staying here for the weekend so I don't have panic attacks about being alone in the house.  Which I've never done before, but since the incident earlier this week, I've been having crazy anxiety attacks.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #188 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 12:24pm

AR it sounds like you have a great bunch of people living with you!! That is so sweet that they arranged for someone to stay with you and keep you company... And yeah, I'd say J is a keeper for sure!! Cheesy

Morning everyone!! It's another hot sunny day in my end of the world... So I'll probably be hitting the iced coffee instead of the regular coffee as the morning progresses.

I did something odd yesterday... I wrote a blog in French.. Yeah, there was the English translation of everything at the end of it but it kinda felt good seeing my words in a language I've hardly used since graduating from high school. I may do blogs like that again in the future, just in case someone from Quebec or France decides to pop over to my blog... It's a nice change and it felt good!! And before anyone says anything, YEAH, I'll be posting the English translation of the blog at the end of the French bit if I do that.... Tongue

Off to check my SP Pets and FB in other tabs but I am around... Time to get another coffee too!! Cheesy

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #189 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 5:28pm

Afternoon!

We're back from the Saturday morning "runaround!" Smiley Skywise is working today but will have tomorrow and Monday off.

I'm glad you won't be alone this weekend, AR, and it IS sweet of your housemates to make sure that there is someone of the male persuasion [and with the ability to be as intimidating as hell if it becomes necessary!] around to keep an eye on you.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #190 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 6:30pm

Now, I just have to convince J that killing him is NOT worth it.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #191 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:22pm

Maybe having him stuck 12 hours away from the ex is Uni's way of giving J time to cool off while you talk sense to him. Killing the bastard would cost more than he's worth. With any luck, he'll be in the "wrong place at the wrong time" and a total stranger with a demon drug habit to feed will dispense justice for you.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #192 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:29pm

Penthesilea wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:22pm:
Maybe having him stuck 12 hours away from the ex is Uni's way of giving J time to cool off while you talk sense to him. Killing the bastard would cost more than he's worth. With any luck, he'll be in the "wrong place at the wrong time" and a total stranger with a demon drug habit to feed will dispense justice for you.

I keep telling him it's not worth it.  Not to mention I can do far worse to him than death, without risking anyone going to prison for it.  I do NOT want J to ruin his life over an idiot who is really not worth it.  An idiot with strong connections in law enforcement.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #193 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:41pm

J moved back in with his aunt a week or so before he went up north.  Not because of anything between us, but because my roommate, his brother-in-law is a jerk of the highest order, and was making life hell while J was staying here.

We didn't see each other much after he moved back over there, because he tended to hang out with his cousin, who lives there, and her girlfriend, and their best guy friend.  They didn't know me, and so they didn't really want me around.  And I can understand that.  They're all 18, 19, 20, and I'm 33.  Until you know me, you'd think it would be awkward hanging out with me.

J went up north with his cousin and her girlfriend.  JJ, their friend, stayed here, and he ended up coming over here the whole time they've been gone.  He's in love with T, J's cousin, and we've sort of been each other's support group while J and T have been up north LOL

I'd met him before, but he actually has gotten to know me in the time that J has been gone.  And he adores me now as much as everyone else does.  To the point that he told T that they are going to hang out here all the time, because I am awesome LOL

So in a way, this trip of J's up north, even though it's been hellish for me, is a good thing.  Because J hangs out with T and JJ.  They are his best friends.  And now they want to hang out with me, which means I'll see him all the time again.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #194 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:50pm

Sounds to me like Uni is working for ya, AR.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #195 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 9:11pm

Penthesilea wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:50pm:
Sounds to me like Uni is working for ya, AR.

It's about time.  'cuz after Uni through J at me, I was beginning to wonder why all the chaos!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #196 - Jul 2nd, 2011 at 11:38pm

Perhaps Uni thought that you were getting too comfortable with your situation and decided to shake things up.

Post # 19,291
« Last Edit: Jul 2nd, 2011 at 11:40pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #197 - Jul 3rd, 2011 at 1:34am

aranarose wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:29pm:

I keep telling him it's not worth it.  Not to mention I can do far worse to him than death, without risking anyone going to prison for it.  I do NOT want J to ruin his life over an idiot who is really not worth it.  An idiot with strong connections in law enforcement.

I would say then that it is time to get some mojo working and bring some Divine Wrath down on his head...

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #198 - Jul 3rd, 2011 at 1:48am

Penthesilea wrote on Jul 3rd, 2011 at 1:34am:
aranarose wrote on Jul 2nd, 2011 at 7:29pm:

I keep telling him it's not worth it.  Not to mention I can do far worse to him than death, without risking anyone going to prison for it.  I do NOT want J to ruin his life over an idiot who is really not worth it.  An idiot with strong connections in law enforcement.

I would say then that it is time to get some mojo working and bring some Divine Wrath down on his head...

Oh, I already did  Angry

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #199 - Jul 3rd, 2011 at 1:55am

Thata girl!!   Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 40
Send TopicPrint