Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Monster in My Closet (Read 1224 times)
Kaye

Rabid Scholarly Duality

The Monster in My Closet
Jul 20th, 2011 at 4:05am
Print Post  
Alright, so I hate doing this.  1. I've been gone awhile and 2. anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge skeptic.  But ever since I moved into my new apartment, it feels like...something is here.  I'm rooming with two other girls, and the rest of the place feels fine, but my closet is freaking me out.  I hate going in there and being near it scares me.  I've ended up sleeping in the living room a few times to avoid it.

I've no idea what's going on, but if someone would be willing to give me some advice, I'd be ridiculously grateful.  My sleep's being affected, and since I started a new job, that's not good.  So yes, questions/advice is welcome.

Note: Previous occupant of room was a fellow Pagan and friend.  She did a cleansing of the place ages ago to get rid of malevolent energy left by an angry ex-roommate.

Note 2: I have...something following me around.  Have for awhile.  It's not malevolent, so I don't think it's him, but perhaps something else?

Additionally, I'm embarrassed.  I hate seeking help for this, but I really want to know if it's possible it's not just my imagination.  I hate feeling like it is, but I've not much else to turn to.  If it's all in my head, AWESOME, but I just want to be thorough, just in case.  It's been a couple months and the feeling hasn't gone away.
« Last Edit: Jul 20th, 2011 at 10:31pm by Kaye »  
AIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: The Monster in my Closet
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2011 at 4:24am
Print Post  
I'm afraid I can't help except to say that I don't think that it is all in your head. Smiley And don't be embarrassed about not having been around and, certainly NOT about asking for help.

IP Logged

Kaye

Rabid Scholarly Duality

Re: The Monster in My Closet
Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2011 at 10:32pm
Print Post  
Thanks, Penth.  Still, I feel awful asking.  It's just in my nature.  I hate asking for help to begin with, and to ask when I'ven't been around for awhile just makes me more guilty.

AIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint