Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic The Lives of Penthesilea (Read 398 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

The Lives of Penthesilea
Aug 29th, 2011 at 4:20am
Print Post  
Over the last five years, I've been told by a number of people, including Skywise, that I've lived before. I have not been able to in any way verify this information personally but I have no doubt that I have lived before and known at least some of you during those lifetimes.
Skywise knows that he and I, along with another member here, have shared many lives together.  We have apparently, according to Skywise's impressions (he can't really call them "memories", they are too vague, but clear enough for him to know who else was involved.) been members of a triad on several different occasions. WD and I have likely shared lives too although not recently. I was seventeen when she was born so it is likely that her Vietnam incarnation would be a few years older than me if he/she had survived. As it is, she is of an age to be my daughter.
Another member here has received images of the destruction of Pompeii in relation to me and, likely, MoonCat, given my daughter's fear (almost to the point of obsession) with sudden, deadly and unavoidable disaster.
There are undoubtedly more.  I don't know if I will actively seek knowledge of my previous lives but I am open to it if it comes.
« Last Edit: Aug 29th, 2011 at 5:00am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint