Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Hello again :-) (Read 951 times)
CmdrVimes

I do only what the little
voices tell me to do.

Hello again :-)
Oct 9th, 2011 at 2:22pm
Print Post  
Hello again my dears!

I thought I had better come and post another Intro, because it's been quite a while since I was here last, and I know there'll be members that have joined that have never heard of me! heheh

I'm Carol. I'm 35, I live with my Fiance Simon, and my two children from a previous relationship. Bronny was 12 on 5th Aug, and Euan was 9 on 14th July.

We live in Cannock with a menagerie of pets (of which I will provide photos of, at a later date)

I was introduced to the forum by Veridian Etoile.. I was briefly a member of USS, I think it was called? Then when I asked V where it had gone (could no longer get on it with my mobile using tapatalk) she directed me here.

I am a simple, honest and friendly person, my main setback is that I have a habit of saying what I think, sometimes that gets me into trouble, but most of the time people appreciate me for my honesty.

I have been told that I have "a gift" but I need to learn what it is, and how to use it. My Gramps used to talk to me a lot about it, but in his older age, he has become somewhat against talking about such things, passing them off as nonsense. Maybe my parents told him off for discussing it with me in the past, I do not know, but I wish he would talk to me more about HIS gift.

My Gramps is the 7th Son of the 7th Son, apparently in the world of paranormal etc, this means something quite special?

A real true story to explain why I believe 100% in the "gift" and that my Gramps definitely has it.

When I first split up with the Childrens' Father, I met an individual online, and he eventually came to see me, we went into the town where my Gramps lives, and Gramps bumped into us in the town. I introduced this individual, Gramps said hello and made excuses for a swift exit, I thought at the time that he must have been busy or something?

Later that day, Gramps called me and told me I must dump this individual, get rid of him straight away, he said in the first instance that he would fall out with me if I didn't. I was gutted and didn't understand. I phoned him back and he asked me to go and see him straight away WITHOUT the individual.

I got to my Gramps house, he made me a cuppa and made me sit down next to him. He started..

"I have seen some very nasty business with that man you were with today Carol, VERY nasty.

He's been in trouble with the police a lot, uses god knows what different illegal drugs, his ex-girlfriend is most likely pregnant and he is nothing but trouble, he will drain every living thing out of you and completely destroy you. I wouldn't trust him to feed my chickens (if I had any)"

He went on telling me that this person is bi-sexual (nothing wrong with that, but personally I wouldn't like to be with one, especially if they don't use protection with the same sex) and is dirty, sex is his number one hobby, drugs his second and he doesn't care where he gets it or them from, he told me lots of derogatory things about him.

I left Gramps' house, promising to get rid of him as soon as I could.

When I got back to my house.. I confronted this individual with a lot of the information, and he admitted that it was all true, he didn't have a care in the world about how bad and disgusting he was, he was absolutely proud of being this way.

I made him sleep on the couch, next day I took him to the Train Station and told him to bugger off home and that I never wanted to hear from him ever again.

Goddess knows what kind of life I would be living if I had not gotten rid of this individual the way my Gramps had told me to. I am so grateful to him for letting me know the truth. So amazing how he knew all this information just by meeting him briefly just the once.

So yeah, THAT'S why I 100% believe in him and his gift.

Smiley

Ooops, a long intro post indeed, but I wanted to give you a brief understanding of who I am and why I am interested in being part of this forum Smiley

I look forward to getting to know you all

Carol x
« Last Edit: Oct 9th, 2011 at 2:22pm by CmdrVimes »  

"That is not my cow"....."Where is my cow?!"
IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: Hello again :-)
Reply #1 - Oct 9th, 2011 at 2:34pm
Print Post  
Hi Carol, it's great to see you back in here!!  Smiley

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint