Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Sen (Read 1182 times)
Sen

Sen
Nov 6th, 2011 at 11:03pm
Print Post  
Hullo, 

First off, thanks to administration for fixing my account. Spammers are awful folks, so I don't blame you one bit for being susiciuos of any new registrants.

Secondly, thank you to RavensTears for the invite. She's let me know it's pretty quiet here, which is quite lovely. Smiley 

As for myself, I'm a 27 year old travel junkie living in northern British Columbia, Canada. I have one cat, no kids and no significant other. I probably know more than the average person should know about a fire extinguisher from my place of work... however I am one word away from being transferred to Yellowknife (Northwest Territories) which I would take with enthusiasm.

So. hey.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Sen
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2011 at 11:09pm
Print Post  
Thanks, hon. It doesn't help when they come in waves like starving zombies! Smiley Things can and do get crazy in the staff area.
Anyway, welcome! Settle in and make yourself at home.

IP Logged

Ravens Tears
God Member

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2011 at 8:16am
Print Post  
Welcome!  Glad you made It!  Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2011 at 10:23am
Print Post  
Welcome to our little online home! It's great to see yet another Canadian in here... We do have a few like Ravens Tears and Silverclaw but not enough Canucks here in my mind! Cheesy

Thanks. Penth and I do go nuts some days with the amount of spammers we're cleaning out.

Anyway, glad to have you aboard and I hope you enjoy your time in here with us! Cheesy

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint