Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic What’s Happenin’? XV: Gone with the Post (Read 31243 times)
Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: What’s Happenin’? XV: Gone with the Post
Reply #325 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 3:31am

Yeah, that's the silver (as I call it). I'll make a note that regular members cannot edit their own posts, in the staff area for our admins to look into.

I'll add in the stuff into your post while I'm in the thread. Tongue

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Ravens Tears
God Member

Reply #326 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 3:38am

Ty VE Smiley  I checked all of them now and it seems silver is the only one with that issue. I've switched to old style for now Tongue

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #327 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 4:15am

Anytime RT! Cheesy

If anyone sees anything else tech wise, etc, pop up in here that seems odd or out of place, please let one of us staffers know or say something in one of the threads so we can check it out for you. Smiley

EEP, it's after midnight!! Shocked

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

IP Logged

Ravens Tears
God Member

Reply #328 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 4:33am

EEPS!  You should be sleeping!  I have to be so careful, Start reading, the next thing you know you turn around and there's hours n hours gone!  Have to Nag my youngest to bed now.. he doesn't like it when I say..  Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #329 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 4:52am

I'm heading out now, it's almost 1 a.m here and I have to get up again in 4 1/2 hours... EEP. The eyes are not focusing any more and my fingers are producing more typos than there are grains of sand on all of the beaches in my province.

Have a great night everyone, I'll see y'all in a couple of hours! Cheesy

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #330 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 5:26am

Night, gals.

RT I know what you mean except for me instead of reading, it's writing. When I got to the point where I couldn't see tonight, I had to quit but the brain kept working and I've decided to turn a "murder" into an "attempted murder" which will have the same effect which is that the murderer will end up messily dead. Sooooo..... I'll be working on that tomorrow.
The brain of a writer is never [or rarely] still even when the lights are out and it's time to sleep!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #331 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 5:39am

Ravens Tears wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 3:07am:
Meaning it's boring in my little corner of the world...  was going to edit my post but can't see the edit or modify option...  is it just me or is it not available?  Undecided

RT, I signed out and came back in on one of the test accounts (regular member) and the "modify" button was right next to the "quote" button.  If it isn't there on yours, the problem may be with your account. I'll let D know what I found.

IP Logged

Ravens Tears
God Member

Reply #332 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 5:49am

I changed back to silver (default) and logged out and in and the "modify" and "remove"  are both appearing for me now!  I don't know what you did but thank you! 

I know what you mean about the brain never shutting off...  I want to write but have no idea where to start... not so much a block but feeling inhibited.. if that makes any sense, so I end up reading alot instead until I can figure out where I want to start.

Anyways guess we all better hit the hay eh? ((hugs)) Sleep well!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #333 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 5:49am

And on that note, I'm calling it a night. This little writerperson/SiteGoddess needz her sleepiez.

Everyone sleep well and be safe. Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #334 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 10:10am

Ravens Tears wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 5:49am:
I changed back to silver (default) and logged out and in and the "modify" and "remove"  are both appearing for me now!  I don't know what you did but thank you! 

I know what you mean about the brain never shutting off...  I want to write but have no idea where to start... not so much a block but feeling inhibited.. if that makes any sense, so I end up reading alot instead until I can figure out where I want to start.

Anyways guess we all better hit the hay eh? ((hugs)) Sleep well!

None of us did anything.... And I updated the admins on how you're able to see it now. Next time it happens, do what you did and clear your cookies, that should take care of anything missing I guess. Cheesy

I'm here and the brain is MOOSHY... A nap after Son goes to school is sounding like a splendid idea....

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #335 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 12:39pm

I'm starting to wake up now... But I need MORE coffee!!! Cheesy

Checking my SP Pets while I'm feeling half decent too! Tongue

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #336 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:19pm

Oh dear lord....

Apparently there is a "Bachelor: Canada" in the works... Like the American shows are not enough??

Good grief, the garbage they put on TV these days, all for the sake of "entertainment"... Roll Eyes Most of those shows are scripted or edited in such a way to make things a LOT different than they really are... To the point where good honest people look like trolls or they need to be locked in a rubber room wearing a straight jacket.

And then people wonder WHY I stick to shows like Jeopardy and CSI??? Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Jan 25th, 2012 at 1:24pm by Veridian Etoile »  

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #337 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 2:24pm

Heading out for a bit. Be back later. Cheesy

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #338 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 5:01pm

Afternoon.
It has been hectic.
I have yet to reach full cognitive function.
Need more tea.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #339 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 8:16pm

We have a mouse.
Maybe more than one.
When Skywise got the new bag of catfood out of the under the counter cabinet, there was a nice, neat hole about the size of a quarter in the bottom of it. The food has been stored elsewhere and the cabinet doors are open. The SunLord has already been in there giving it a very thorough inspection.
Since there is no longer any food under the counter, the mouse or mice will have to come out into the kitchen to find some.
We have five cats and the three adults are no slouches in the mouser department.
The kits may be getting their hunting lessons before spring....

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #340 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 8:57pm

A few years back, we had one that would take food right out of Birdie's bowl, and store it in the closet under the stairs. Hubby and I kept wondering why she was suddenly eating a LOT of dry food and that was why... Normally it took Birdie over a month to eat a 2 KG/4.4 lb bag of dry food, at that point we were going though a bag in about two weeks!!

Miss Amber is such a cuddle bug... Can't help but love that chubby girl! Cheesy

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #341 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 9:32pm

The kitchen smells like lemons right now... I was juicing and zesting one for lemon-thyme chicken and rice tonight. LOVE that smell! Cheesy

IP Logged

tabby

Reply #342 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 9:37pm

Morning.. I mean afternoon everyone (it's my morning)! I slept through the night again!! *crosses fingers* I hope this means I'm on my way back from this bout of insomnia!! 3 months is too long for me to not have been sleeping well. Insomnia = unproductive And a bit cranky tabby.

When I was in Ohio the mousies rarely showed their cute kittle faces because I had 7 kitties. I came home one day from work and the were all in a circle playing in the living room. I went in to watch and realized they had a mouse and one would toss it up into the circle by it's tail and it would attempt to run and another one would catch it. I had to fight them for it and finLky managed to put it outside. Lol

My Sassy dog has some terrier in her and she's a relentless mouser. She won't hurt them, just corner them.

Now I think I'm going to go investigate the new forums ... *whistles innocently*

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #343 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 9:49pm

It's good you slept Tabby! I was wondering when you'd get back into being able to sleep again.

You were given access last night as soon as you hit 100 posts.... I saw you hit 100 and thought I'd drag you in there... Not that I would have had much resistance!! Wink

I need aspirin... I think I slept too long today and the neuralgia is telling me that. Hopefully the mini flare up will ease up by the time CSI comes on, it's a key epi this season and I don't want to miss Catherine's exit.... Sad

IP Logged

tabby

Reply #344 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 10:29pm

*hugs* I hope you feel better VE!  I'm just happy I managed to sleep even though my body hates me after I've been still for that long.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #345 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 10:48pm

Thanks Tabby! It's just a mini flare up, nothing serious. I'm not feeling the urge to wrap ice packs around my head yet so that's a good thing! LOL

My fluffy white baby cat's looking for her cuddle time... She'll get it later, while I'm watching Iron Chef and CSI.... Cheesy

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #346 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 11:02pm

Feel better, VE!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #347 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 11:18pm

Thanks Penth! I am feeling a bit better, the combination of food and aspirin helped! Cheesy

I now have a chubby kitty on top of the computer tower... Better than her sitting on top of the monitor and swishing her tail back and forth over the screen, the little monkey-cat!! LOL

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #348 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 11:29pm

The feline persons are all settled down for the moment. Since they may be on the hunt when the lights go out tonight, that is probably a good thing although the rest of us might not get much sleep!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #349 - Jan 25th, 2012 at 11:43pm

*GIGGLE!!* I know that feeling... Amber zooming up and down the stairs while we're trying to sleep sounds like a herd of elephants running through the house!!

She's still on top of the monitor and I have no clue where Fluffy Girl is... She'll probably show up when I snuggle down in my favorite chair with my eagle print blankie to watch TV in a bit. I swear that cat knows exactly when I'm getting ready to curl up and have cuddle time with her. She may be an old lady but she's such a sweetheart and her fur is sooooooooooooo soft.....  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 41
Send TopicPrint