Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic What’s Happenin’? XV: Gone with the Post (Read 31400 times)
Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: What’s Happenin’? XV: Gone with the Post
Reply #475 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 3:11pm

I see a Garfield look a like kitteh on top of the computer tower...........

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #476 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:19pm

Son is in one of his moods where he asks the same question over and over and over............. Smiley
« Last Edit: Jan 30th, 2012 at 4:20pm by Veridian Etoile »  

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #477 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:05pm

Afternoon. I'm here finally. Things have been a touch chaotic today but have settled down. Warrior Princess had her stitch out this morning and she and DP are in rambunctious good health.  They are currently resting up from running riot through the house...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #478 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:25pm

WP is quite the little lap kitteh.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #479 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:30pm

Awwwwwww...... WP just heard a lonely sounding little meow from her sister and immediately hopped out of my lap to investigate. I think that instead of getting separate carriers for them, we're going to get one big one so whenever we take them somewhere, they can be together.....

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #480 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:40pm

Awww!! That's a good idea, Penth.

I have to laugh at Amber because she comes running the instant she hears any of us cry out, say if we stepped on one of Son's diecast airplanes... She always has to make sure we're OKAY, silly girl! LOL

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #481 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 7:52pm

That's sweet.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #482 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:08pm

It is... Fluffy Girl used to do it too until she lost her hearing to old age. Unfortunately Noelle is mostly deaf now, she's 16, almost 17 years old... But there is NOTHING wrong with that cat's eyesight or nose.... LOL

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #483 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:54pm

It's hell when they start slowing down.. Cry

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #484 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:09pm

Penthesilea wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 8:54pm:
It's hell when they start slowing down.. Cry

*SIGHS* Yeah, it is... Sad But the good news is that Miss Fluffy Girl is still chasing strings, still has her "cattitude", still her normally sassy self and still one heck of a lovable little kitteh. I have a feeling she's going to be like Birdie, still pretty active pretty much right up until the end. Noelle still has springs for legs too, gods know that itty bitty furball has dive bombed me enough times over the last not quite two years she's been residing here!! Roll Eyes

The only signs of aging Noelle shows are a bit of arthritis in her hips and her hearing is just about gone... That's it. She still has all of her teeth and they're in good shape too.

I'd say she's in really good shape for a kitteh her age!! Cheesy

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #485 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:26pm

I would say so too! Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #486 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 9:38pm

Smiley We baby her just like we babied Bird-Bird, so she's in a good "retirement" home I think. Wink

I know this pic is a few months old but she's still quite the pretty girl in my mind... Prettiest white fluff ball in the world if you ask me... But then again I AM biased... Tongue

100_5615.JPG ( 50 KB | Downloads )
100_5615.JPG

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #487 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 10:34pm

She's a fluffy white beauty, that's for sure.

Skywise just called. Everything is going well and he hopes to be home around midnight. I hope so! I'm ready to go to bed NOW! At least for a nap!  I really don't feel all that tired but my eyes are killing me.

IP Logged

tabby

Reply #488 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 10:44pm

D (hubby) brought home a cold from work... I think I officially feel icky. Either that or my body is very angry at me for doing Pilates yesterday.

Is Your little one feeling any better VE?

*waves to Penth* hey you!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #489 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 10:51pm

Thanks! I think she's a rather regal looking kitty too. Cheesy

That is AWESOME news that things are going well for Skywise Penth!

Hey Tabby!! You and D feel better soon, you hear? Smiley

Yeah, Son's feeling a lot better..He's wanting to eat constantly so that's a good sign!! We're not sure if he's going to school or not tomorrow... It all depends on how he's feeling and if there is school.... It was snowing like crazy earlier and there's a couple of inches down now!! *GAG!!* I'll have to check the school board site around 6 tomorrow when they do the updates...... Fun, fun fun.... Tongue

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #490 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:06pm

Hi, tabby!  The last time I tried Pilates, it was with a "beginners" dvd that had the Shoulder Bridge position in it. [Yeah, I have since found out that is NOT a "beginners" position.]
My hamstrings went into spasm and I collapsed. Fortunately, my posterior is well padded and it didn't fall far. I've come to the conclusion that as good as Pilates is, I'm going to have to be a bit stronger in the lower body before I can tackle it again. Lots and lots of leg lift variations in my future I'm afraid.. *sigh*

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #491 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:08pm

And that is the reason why I do a nice simple walk or dancing around the kitchen (to KISS and Warrant) instead of the more complicated stuff!! I'm scared of hurting myself! Tongue

IP Logged

tabby

Reply #492 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:11pm

That's good VE! other than the snow I mean. Eating is a good sign as long as his little tummy is cooperating. When I look at your kitty picture it makes me want to snuggle her!

It's rather cloudy and gloomy here today believe it or not. I feel bad for D because he's only on his second day of the week and he's already worn out from this cold.

Awesome Penth! Keeping fingers crossed it keeps going smoothly!

You ladies make me want to run out and get a kitten.... I miss having little meowers in my place. I miss MS Sassy too... I hope she gets here soon. This is the longest I've gone without an animal in the house since....ever! Sad

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #493 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:18pm

tabby wrote on Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:11pm:
That's good VE! other than the snow I mean. Eating is a good sign as long as his little tummy is cooperating. When I look at your kitty picture it makes me want to snuggle her!

It's rather cloudy and gloomy here today believe it or not. I feel bad for D because he's only on his second day of the week and he's already worn out from this cold.

Awesome Penth! Keeping fingers crossed it keeps going smoothly!

You ladies make me want to run out and get a kitten.... I miss having little meowers in my place. I miss MS Sassy too... I hope she gets here soon. This is the longest I've gone without an animal in the house since....ever! Sad

Sassy is the cutest doggie!!  Smiley We do have a thread in the Animals area to show off pics of the animal babies if you want to show off a pic of her sometime. Wink

Thanks! I know when he does NOT want to eat and his meds are worn off, he's sick... (His meds inhibit appetite so he eats like crazy after they wear off!) The fact he's driving me nuts wanting junk food right now tells me he's better....

Noelle would love you to pieces too... She may have "cattitude" by times, but she's really a friendly little one. She and I have spent countless hours cuddled up on my comfy arm chair together, watching TV and/or sleeping. She seems to know the instant I get things together to go watch TV because she's there waiting for me within minutes of me shutting down Firefox for the night, even if she was napping out in the kitchen or in the bathroom hamper! LOL Gotta love my Fluffy Girl....  Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #494 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:31pm

His Massive Lordship has finished eating and is off somewhere grooming most likely. The Queen is on our bed and I have no idea where the Prince and the Daughters of Chaos are at the moment. Probably planning the next step in their plans for world conquest.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #495 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:47pm

I still think your cats are in cahoots with mine for world domination Penth.... Grin

Our kitties are snoozing right now. Noelle is curled up on some towels I have in a basket to put into the bathroom (I do not want to disturb her!) and Chubby Girl/Fatso/Ambers is sound asleep on top of Hubby's winter jacket (it has New England Patriots logos on it). I'm expecting some form of furry insanity later... Amber does love to pretend Son's toys are "prey" after all.... Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #496 - Jan 30th, 2012 at 11:50pm

Correction, Noelle just walked into the living room... Something tells me Fluffy Girl is looking for me to sit on my chair and cuddle her.....

IP Logged

tabby

Reply #497 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 12:04am

Pilates is evil! I tried taking a beginners Pilates class once and it about killed me...beginners my butt. I'm more into yoga and even their classes aren't really for beginners.

I've actually lost a fair amountof weight since being in Vegas however if I'm going to continue to lose I'm going to have to start the evil exercising. Once I get going I'm almost addicted to it but getting started is a bear. Ugh *dreads*

Thanks VE! Sassy is my most precious little doggie and is quite the adorable one. I can't post pics from my phone so I'll send some to you to put up in the thread! I love to share my girl with the world!! I have to go and visit my parents soon so once I'm back I will get her sent here... I miss her so much.

I so badly want to curl up under the covers on my pappasan chair and watch DVDs and chat all day.  I promised myself I would work on my Celtic piece some more today though. The inking is coming along well.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #498 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 12:09am

tabby wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 12:04am:
Pilates is evil! I tried taking a beginners Pilates class once and it about killed me...beginners my butt. I'm more into yoga and even their classes aren't really for beginners.

I've actually lost a fair amountof weight since being in Vegas however if I'm going to continue to lose I'm going to have to start the evil exercising. Once I get going I'm almost addicted to it but getting started is a bear. Ugh *dreads*

Thanks VE! Sassy is my most precious little doggie and is quite the adorable one. I can't post pics from my phone so I'll send some to you to put up in the thread! I love to share my girl with the world!! I have to go and visit my parents soon so once I'm back I will get her sent here... I miss her so much.

I so badly want to curl up under the covers on my pappasan chair and watch DVDs and chat all day.  I promised myself I would work on my Celtic piece some more today though. The inking is coming along well.

Smiley It would be my pleasure to do that Tabby! I'm on a desktop computer (Vista: meh... I want Windows 7, mega drool!) so it's easy for me to do that for you. Just let me know when you send them so I remember to check the email please!! LOL

Son's looking for change to fill up his one bank.. Um, he cleaned both Hubby and I out of change earlier today.... I am NOT digging into the change jar either! Little charmer!! Roll Eyes

And Ambers is now on the move... I'm expecting kitteh insanity of some kind in 5... 4... 3.... 2......

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #499 - Jan 31st, 2012 at 12:21am

I'm going to head out for the night now... I'm tired, the eyes are crossed and a certain white fluffy kitteh is dropping hints galore it's time for her evening cuddle session with me on my comfy armchair under my eagle print blanket.

I'm not sure what time I'll be in tomorrow, I have a doc's appointment (check up!) very early and we'll be running errands after that. I will be in sometime in the afternoon or evening though!

Have a great night everyone, see y'all sometime tomorrow! Cheesy

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 41
Send TopicPrint