Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Calling All Creative People!! (Read 663 times)
Veridian Etoile
God Member

Calling All Creative People!!
Jan 10th, 2012 at 7:01pm
Print Post  
I'm slapping this in here because it has to do with arts, crafts, designs, etc... If Penth wants to move it elsewhere, that's fine with me....

If anyone wants to showcase their crafts on the Samgaran Sanctuary FB Page (like knitting projects, sewing projects, embroidery, jewelery, painting/drawings, cross stitching, or anything else under the realm of "Crafts"), please notify me via my MAIN FB profile or here in Sanctuary... Anyone who submits pics of their work will have a special album of their own set up on the Page to show everyone their amazing work! I'll be the ones setting up the albums for each member who contributes pictures of their work. Or if you prefer, just post it on the FB page wall and I'll move it to your special album for you. Smiley

However, if you want to show off your work and do it in a more private manner, feel free to start up your own album in the group and post as many pics as you want.

All pics must follow our PG guidelines... Pics of homemade clothing and all crafts must not contain any language or other content that would be considered PG13 or higher.

Poems and other writings are welcome too, just remember our PG rating guideline for content and language please! Short poems on the FB Page only please, longer writings can be posted as a document in our FB group.

Graphic design would fall under "techie stuff" but since it is pictures, we will post anything anyone wishes to share in that category too, following the same guidelines we have for pics of crafts and everyone will get their own album for that also. Smiley

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone! Smiley

~V~

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint