Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Odd experience that scared me (Read 3124 times)
SooleawaSoyala

Odd experience that scared me
Jan 13th, 2012 at 7:34am
Print Post  
Ok so let me preface this by saying last night a man two house down from mine died from a heroin overdose in the halfway house. Im not sure if the police considered it foul play or not but they called in a coroner, cops, a detective, and they took the man that was with the guy when he overdosed to jail. Ok so this also isnt the first death at this location, last year a woman commited suicide on the tracks next to that house.

Now last year i had no problem with any spirits the night that woman died, but last night i had an experience and it kind of terrified me, and now im very greatful that one of my friends had sent his dragon spirit guardian to watch over me just incase.

Ok so i went to bed like usual, fell asleep watching a movie woke up turned it off and went back to sleep. That was prolly about 3-4 am im not sure how long i fell back asleep for but i know it wasnt long because it was still pitch black out when i woke up again. I remember i woke up because my hand was hurting super bad. Bad enough that i halp sat up in my bed and started rubbing my knuckle that was throbbing in pain, about that time this.... i dont know how to decribe it without sounding cheesey and crazy but its really what it looked like. I was black and a dark swampy green, and it quiet honestly looked like one of those oozey zombies from the scooby doo cartoons. it came at me, but it didnt get to my bed because the dragon spirit that was there like ate it or at least chomped at it. im not entirely sure it happened in what seemed like a blink of an eye adn then it was gone. And almost immediately after it happend my cat climbed into bed with me as i settld back down to try and sleep, and one of my parents got up to go to the bathroom i think but i know they stopped and looked into my room before they went back to bed (i wanna say it was my mom). Nothing else happened the rest of the night, but it shook me up pretty bad. And i just kind of thought it was weird that after it happened my mom and cat came to check on me, even though im almost certain i didnt cry out or say anything during the whole thing.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Odd experience that scared me
Reply #1 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 5:36pm
Print Post  
SooleawaSoyala wrote on Jan 13th, 2012 at 7:34am:
Ok so let me preface this by saying last night a man two house down from mine died from a heroin overdose in the halfway house. Im not sure if the police considered it foul play or not but they called in a coroner, cops, a detective, and they took the man that was with the guy when he overdosed to jail. Ok so this also isnt the first death at this location, last year a woman commited suicide on the tracks next to that house.

Now last year i had no problem with any spirits the night that woman died, but last night i had an experience and it kind of terrified me, and now im very greatful that one of my friends had sent his dragon spirit guardian to watch over me just incase.

Ok so i went to bed like usual, fell asleep watching a movie woke up turned it off and went back to sleep. That was prolly about 3-4 am im not sure how long i fell back asleep for but i know it wasnt long because it was still pitch black out when i woke up again. I remember i woke up because my hand was hurting super bad. Bad enough that i halp sat up in my bed and started rubbing my knuckle that was throbbing in pain, about that time this.... i dont know how to decribe it without sounding cheesey and crazy but its really what it looked like. I was black and a dark swampy green, and it quiet honestly looked like one of those oozey zombies from the scooby doo cartoons. it came at me, but it didnt get to my bed because the dragon spirit that was there like ate it or at least chomped at it. im not entirely sure it happened in what seemed like a blink of an eye adn then it was gone. And almost immediately after it happend my cat climbed into bed with me as i settld back down to try and sleep, and one of my parents got up to go to the bathroom i think but i know they stopped and looked into my room before they went back to bed (i wanna say it was my mom). Nothing else happened the rest of the night, but it shook me up pretty bad. And i just kind of thought it was weird that after it happened my mom and cat came to check on me, even though im almost certain i didnt cry out or say anything during the whole thing.

Smiley There are, unfortunately, a lot of "things" out there that like to latch onto humans. I'm not an expert by any means but I'm glad your friend (and I'm pretty sure I know who it is) sent a guardian to keep an eye on you. My inexpert opinion is that perhaps (LARGE "perhaps") there was a non-physical entity attached to the man who died and, deprived of its host (for want of a better word), it went looking for someone else to latch onto and the dragon guardian either convinced it to go elsewhere or in some matter "neutralized" it.
« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2012 at 5:37pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

SooleawaSoyala

Reply #2 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 6:33pm
Print Post  
poor guy, if thats the case it makes you wonder if it was the cause of his addiction

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 7:04pm
Print Post  
It could very well have been. Or the "whatever" could have latched onto him after he started using.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint