Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic What’s Happenin’? IXX: Bride of Post! (Read 40834 times)
Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: What’s Happenin’? IXX: Bride of Post!
Reply #600 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 2:54am

Sorry about the silly post but it's a case of either I share this somewhere or lose my mind!!! I promised I would ease up on the anti Twilight stuff in Facebook for a while so it's either share it here or go nuts....  Smiley

*TWITCH*

1_Twilight_STINKS___.jpg ( 36 KB | Downloads )
1_Twilight_STINKS___.jpg

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #601 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:13am

I can see why you couldn't share on fb!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #602 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:18am

Yep... It's a good one, isn't it???  Smiley

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #603 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:19am

Yeah. And your sister would have a stroke.

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #604 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:22am

Good gods, I have spoken on the phone with more people in the last week than I think I have in my entire life.  I talked to my mom for an hour this morning, and it was the longest civil conversation I'd had with her in ten years.  And I just talked to my son's bio-dad for well over an hour.

~sigh~

I just have to wonder why it takes a personal tragedy for people to show me they care.

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #605 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:23am

Penthesilea wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:19am:
Yeah. And your sister would have a stroke.

Oh yeah... That's why I couldn't share it... It was too much and my mom would have killed me... AFTER she laughed like crazy that is!!!  Smiley

I may share it for certain people only on my white rose profile though.. Somewhere the idiot sister can NOT see... Hehehehehe.......
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:26am by Veridian Etoile »  

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #606 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:26am

aranarose wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:22am:
Good gods, I have spoken on the phone with more people in the last week than I think I have in my entire life.  I talked to my mom for an hour this morning, and it was the longest civil conversation I'd had with her in ten years.  And I just talked to my son's bio-dad for well over an hour.

~sigh~

I just have to wonder why it takes a personal tragedy for people to show me they care.

Smiley Sometimes tragedy brings people who normally don't connect very well closer. I've seen that happen and yeah, it's happened to me too. It's sad that sometimes the only time it can happen is in times of sadness but at least the connection is there in some way or form.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #607 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:28am

aranarose wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 at 3:22am:

~sigh~

I don't know but at least they DO care even if they don't let you know.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #608 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 4:34am

I'm beat and depressed about my eyesight. I'm going to head out. Maybe things will look better in the morning. Or at least, I'll be able to see them better.

Everyone sleep well and be safe. Smiley Smiley

Post # 26,111
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2012 at 4:34am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #609 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 4:53am

I'm heading out now too. It's almost 2 a.m. here and I'm tired from everything that's been going on today with my writing and such.

Have a great night everyone, see y'all sometime in the morning. Son has an inservice tomorrow so no writing marathon for me tomorrow. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #610 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 10:53am

I'm so frustrated with everyone continuing to try to control my life.  So many people always complained about how J was so controlling, and yes, in many ways, he was.  But they don't realize that now that he's gone, they are all doing exactly the same things that they complained about him doing.  They'd complain that he constantly distracted me from working, but now everyone else is doing it.  They'd complain that he kept asking me to do things that he could easily do himself simply because they said he was lazy.  But over and over, I'm being asked to do more and more things for people.  They'd complain that he wouldn't let me go anywhere and do anything, and his reason was always that he was worried that something bad might happen to me.  And now, no one else wants to let me go anywhere or do anything, because they're afraid something might happen to me.

I've spent my entire life being too easily influenced by other people.  And especially in the last week and a half, I've been listening to other people and not listening to my gut.  I didn't want to file the police complaint.  I didn't want to file the PPO.  Because my gut told me that the simple fact of him being kicked out of the house by my son was enough for him to realize what he'd done.  But I did file the complaint and I did file the PPO.  And now, I can't see or talk to my husband so that we can discuss where we want to go from here.  It's very, very aggravating.

I'm going to the courthouse today to drop the PPO.  I don't have need for it.  First off, I'm not afraid of him at this point.  Second, his parents won't let him see me anyway.  And third, we are so attached to each other, he is so attached to me, that he's not going to keep going to counseling if he isn't able to see me soon.  He has to have an incentive.

He still can't come back here.  Even without the PPO, our roommates and my son do not want him here right now.  And I'm not going to force that on them.  But I have found another place that he can stay, if he wants to.  I just have to get the PPO dropped so that I can go get him and get him away from his parents, if that's what he wants.

~Quantum frying pans fit anywhere - this is a lesson I'm am repeatedly put through.~&&~There are no surprises in life.  Just us closing our eyes to reality.~

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #611 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 1:54pm

Morning. We're getting ready to head out and I'm not sure exactly when we will be back. Skywise goes back to work on Monday and since we'll be treating the weekend as more or less normal, we're considering this the last day of vacation.

AR, stop listening to everyone who thinks that they have a better idea on how to run your life than you do. Practice saying "no" and listen to your gut. You might make mistakes but at least they will be your mistakes and personally, I think that you're smart enough to avoid the "fatal" mistakes. Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #612 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 2:05pm

Penthesilea wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 at 1:54pm:
Morning. We're getting ready to head out and I'm not sure exactly when we will be back. Skywise goes back to work on Monday and since we'll be treating the weekend as more or less normal, we're considering this the last day of vacation.

AR, stop listening to everyone who thinks that they have a better idea on how to run your life than you do. Practice saying "no" and listen to your gut. You might make mistakes but at least they will be your mistakes and personally, I think that you're smart enough to avoid the "fatal" mistakes. Smiley

Gotcha, no worries Penth, I'll be here as always!!! Cheesy

AR, I fully agree with what Penth said. LISTEN TO THE GUT! If something does NOT feel right, do NOT do it! You're a strong, loving person, I know you will do the right thing for you and if people can't see that, that's their problem.  Smiley

I've been here for a while but have been nuts getting caught up. I'm almost there. I THINK! LOL (As for being "almost nuts"? Forget the "almost"!!)

I'll be here for the day. Son has an inservice so he's home and NO writing marathon for me today. *POUTS* Oh well, there IS editing though... I can do that when he's around and while the TV is on. Heh. Tongue

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #613 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 4:20pm

I'm thinking one more cup of half caff coffee won't hurt me.... Smiley

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #614 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 5:14pm

Not again... Yesterday it was the right eyelid twitching constantly, today, it's the left one.

ARGH!!!  Smiley

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #615 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 6:30pm

I'm not insane!  I have a witness to the sign!  And it's kind of creepifying because the one who witnessed the sign was the one who witnessed our last fight that caused this separation.

His cousin, who is one of my close friends and also one of his only family members who doesn't hate me, and thinks he and I can work it out, needed a ride to her ultrasound.  So I took here.

His niece, who is dating my roommate, came with us.  She's the one that witnessed the fight, and she and I have gotten really close this week.

So the niece and I were heading out to the car while the cousin was scheduling her next appointments.  And I was talking about how I hope J knows that I'm waiting for him.  That I do want to work things out.  And that I have faith he can make the changes necessary for us to be together.

And we get in the car, turn on the car, and suddenly, the song comes on.  Party Rock Anthem.  The song we were going to dance down the aisle to in our original wedding planes, and that has come to have strong meaning as a sign for both of us in our relationship.  And she just looked at me, and said, "That's really creepy."  Because I've told her about all the times that song has come on at the exact moment we needed it.

And now she realizes WHY I feel the way I do about he and I being meant to be together.  About the signs.  About everything happening for a reason.  Because I had literally just finished saying, "I hope he knows I'm here, waiting for him."

She said to me, "I think that's your sign that he does know you'll wait for him as long as it takes."

It was just weird.  Mind-blowing sort of thing.  Because we don't just listen to one radio station.  We'll bounce between about five different radio stations.  And I'd just started the car, she changed the station, and boom, the song started.  Of all the thousands and thousands of songs that could have played at that moment, THAT song came on.

Yeah, Uni is whacking me all over the place with quantum frying pans lately...

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #616 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 6:53pm

AR, you're one of the sanest people I know!!  Smiley

Holy smokes, yeah, Uni REALLY is whapping you over the head with stuff lately, isn't it? It's good to know Uni is telling you and showing you, but YIKES on the amount of times it's been doing it lately!!! I'd be screaming to Uni to BACK OFF, I GET IT!! LOL

IP Logged

aranarose
God Member

Reply #617 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 7:06pm

Veridian Etoile wrote on Sep 28th, 2012 at 6:53pm:
AR, you're one of the sanest people I know!!  Smiley

Holy smokes, yeah, Uni REALLY is whapping you over the head with stuff lately, isn't it? It's good to know Uni is telling you and showing you, but YIKES on the amount of times it's been doing it lately!!! I'd be screaming to Uni to BACK OFF, I GET IT!! LOL

Tell me about it!  But somehow, I doubt Uni's going to stop until I'm off this emotional roller coaster and I've fully learned the lessons Uni wants me to learn.  I'm getting there, but I have a long way to go.

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #618 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 7:18pm

Uni likes to do that sometimes, it can drive a person ballistic, I know!

And sometimes Uni will drop a reminder of the lessons one has learned in the past, just to remind a person that they do NOT want to make the same mistakes, etc, again....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #619 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 9:08pm

We're back and I'm trying to get caught up!
I go away for the day and everyone posts like crazy!

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #620 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 10:17pm

Left eyelid still TWITCHING!!! ARGH.  Smiley

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #621 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 10:38pm

A spot on my jaw is itching insanely. I think I'm breaking out in hives along there...

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #622 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 10:45pm

Lovely. Roll Eyes We're quite the pair, I tell you!!!

I think I'm spending too much time staring at the white screen in Word... I may switch it over to the blue screen white font option for a few days!!!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #623 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 10:57pm

I don't have that option. It's black print on white paper for me...

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Reply #624 - Sep 28th, 2012 at 11:10pm

I know it and that's REALLY hard on the eyes... I'll be doing that after Draft 1 is done, whenever that will be!  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 40
Send TopicPrint