Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic I'm here again! heheh (Read 1138 times)
CmdrVimes

I do only what the little
voices tell me to do.

I'm here again! heheh
Jan 28th, 2013 at 12:10pm
Print Post  
Hello my dahlings,

I'm Carol, now 37, living with my Fiancé Simon and my children from a previous relationship.  My Daughter Bronnie is 14 in August and my Son Euan is 11 in July.

Since I was last here, we have greatly downsized our pets, simply because of costs.

I have:

Arizona Mountain King Snake, Metallic Pink Toe Tarantula.  I plan to get a white's tree frog when I can afford set up and fwog Smiley

Simon has his marine set up, which he has very recently expanded, (still working on it now heheh) and his Yemen Chameleon.

Simon and I share ownership of the 5 turtles in the big pond that Simon created in the back garden.  Will share pics of this in the Spring, it looks pretty dull right now.

Our family pets are a Labrador pup who is now 8 months old and a Turkish Van Cat who will be 8 in October, we adopted him from the rescue at 6 months, so out of all our pets, he will have been with us the longest. Smiley

I am severely disabled and getting worse as the days go by.

When I'm having a REALLY good day with my upper body, I like to knit, crochet, (learned about a month ago) make greetings cards and jewellery. I can only work on these for a couple of hours a day, so I have to plan my day carefully around when my friends and family birthdays fall. Smiley

I am also addicted to using my Samsung Galaxy S3, my tablet, (Nexus 7) has taken a back seat, at least until the novelty wears off of using my phone! (I have only had my phone for a couple of months lol) I enjoy playing games, facebook, forumising on tapatalk, (wish they made tapatalk or similar app for YaBB boards! Heheh) and generally anything I can find to do on my phone lol

I look forward to meeting you all (again) Smiley Cheesy

"That is not my cow"....."Where is my cow?!"
IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: I'm here again! heheh
Reply #1 - Jan 28th, 2013 at 12:22pm
Print Post  
It's good to see you in here again!

If any of us find a similar app close to Tapatalk for YaBB boards, one of us will definitely let you know. The better and easier the experience one has in here, the better. Wink And there is NO such thing as "disabled" in my mind, only "ABLED"... You do what you're able to when you're at your best, that kind of thing. Wink

I remember seeing pics of your Oscar the cat, he's so pretty! I also love Labs, they're one of my favorite dog breeds. Beautiful! Cheesy

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: I'm here again! heheh
Reply #2 - Jan 28th, 2013 at 4:42pm
Print Post  
Hi, Carol. Welcome back.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint