Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic Stones for the Left Handed path. (Read 4062 times)
Lightdragon
Board Moderator

Stones for the Left Handed path.
Feb 5th, 2013 at 3:58am
Print Post  
The one mineral of first and foremost importance on Serian paths is iron. Iron is called "the Bone of Typhon" and it is said that Seth "ejaculates" iron from His amputated genitalia, which were placed in the sky to become Ursa Major.  I believe this is precisely what the Egyptians thought when they used iron in two different ritual practices.

In one context, they used an iron adze (which is sort of like a spoon) shaped exactly like the Big Dipper and made entirely from iron for the Opening of the Mouth. This is a ritual in which the iron adze is pressed upon the "mouths" of inanimate objects (e.g., statues, corpses, etc.) to "force" their "mouths" open, that they may become sacred fetishes or points of intersection through which hekau ("words of power") may pass back and forth between heaven and earth. In terms of sympathetic magic, the effect is one of animating inanimate objects by making them "kiss" Seth's iron genitals.

The other ritualized context in which iron was used is to ward off evil forces, which is a trait that iron is believed to have in many cultures, not just the Egyptian. Hence why prison bars are made of iron; it's a survival of the ancient belief that iron can keep evil contained. It makes sense in a Sethian context since only the God with the severed iron genitals (Seth) is strong enough to ward off Ap*phis itself (the supreme force of evil). So iron is an extremely important metal in the Sethian traditions. one Setian i know uses an iron railroad spike during one of my walks a long time ago, and he   used it for blessings and banishings. It's not exactly an adze but it's served him well. he reportly kept it on his altar to keep it sufficiently charged. And whenever anybody asks him for some methods to ward off unwanted negative energies that might be tormenting them, one of my first recommendations is to find something made of iron and keep it with them at all times.

I'm also some Setians  keen to use virtually any rock or stone that is colored red. Red is the sacred color of Seth and anything with the color red is of His essence.store bought or found stones are equally good. some by the  Great Lakes  in the United States.

black onyx as i know black onyx chalice is used in some black masses and other rituals. Black Tibetan Quartz, which is energetically the most LHP  some people have ever have ever met.

Abaddon is associated with ruby

Gold:Amon,Beelzebub aka Baalzebub,Bim aka Bune,Caim aka Camio,Gamygen aka Samigina/Gamigin,Glasya-Labolas aka Caacrinolaas/Caasimola,Murmur,Vassago,

Silver:Abraxas aka Decarabia,Amdusias,Andras,Andrealphus,Hagenti aka Haagenti,Purson/Curson,Seere,Vual aka Uvall,

copper:Astaroth,Agares/Aguares,Amy aka Avnas,Asmodeus aka Asmoday/Sydonay,Barbatos,Cimeries aka Cimejes,Eligor aka Eligos/Abigor,Halpas,Marchosias,Ose aka Oso/Voso,Phenex, Stolas aka
Stomas,Zepar

Iron:Andras,Andromalius,Beelzebub,Balam,Dantalian, Foreus,Ipos aka Ipes/Ayporos/Aypeos,Morax aka Foraii/Forax/Marax, Sabnack aka Suburac
/Sabnock,Saleos aka Zaleos/Sallos,Shax aka Chax/Scox,

Tin:Aini aka Aym/Aim/Harborym,Belial,Bifrons,Crocell aka Procel/Purcel,Furcas,Marbas aka Barbas,Naberius aka Nebiros,Ronobe aka Roneve/Ronove,Valefor aka Malaphar,Vine,

Lead:Bathin aka Bathym/Marthim,Botis,Furfur,Gaap aka Tap/Goap,Gomory aka Gomori/Gremory,Gusion aka Gusayn,Malphas,Orobas,Raum,Sytry aka Sitri,Volac,Zagan,

Mercury:Beleth aka Byleth/Elyth,Buer,Flauros aka Havres/Haures,Lucifage Rofocale aka Focalor,Foras aka Forcas,Lerajie,Orias aka Oriax,Paimon, Vapula aka Naphula,Vepar aka Separ,

Bronze:Alloces aka Allocen/Alloein/Allocer

Nickel:Andrealphus

Do Not Meddle in the Affair of Dragons, for you are Crunchy And Good With Ketchup!
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint