Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic A week to go .. (Read 702 times)
RavensEagleClaw

A week to go ..
Jun 22nd, 2013 at 3:10am
Print Post  
One week to go and then it is time once again for summer break.  I have no idea where the time went, but it went and went fast.   So what do you all have planned for the summer?

We have genre conventions, festivals and our yearly Pride Parade

IP Logged

Veridian Etoile
God Member

Re: A week to go ..
Reply #1 - Jun 22nd, 2013 at 3:21am
Print Post  
Monday is the last full day of school here in my end of the province... There are three "Marking days" after that, then report card day is Friday. Son is NOT happy, he's a school freak and would prefer to hang out with his teachers than his old mother!

I think my aunt is having the annual reunion in August and we may take a day trip or two. Hubby works a lot of odd hours so it's hard for us to plan a lot of things until the week we're going to do them.

For the most part, it'll be Son and I hanging out around the house on the days Hubby works and on the days Hubby is off, he's hoping to take Son bowling and running errands with him once in a while so I can get a little quiet time to WRITE now and then. Heh. Cheesy

We creative types have to create in order to feel ALIVE... That's why I write. Without my writing, I would not be living, only existing. ~Me~

Smiley Music is essential to life. ~Me~ Smiley

I'm sunny natured with a side of EVIL...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint