Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) The Lady Keyholder's Wardrobe (Read 5312 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Site Goddess, Phoenix

Re: The Lady Keyholder's Wardrobe
Reply #100 - Aug 1st, 2015 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Last one:

M7217-1.jpg ( 60 KB | Downloads )
M7217-1.jpg

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Site Goddess, Phoenix

Reply #101 - Nov 16th, 2015 at 4:19am
Print Post  
I bought a new pattern today. The problem is that even if I make up the outfits -- which I'm not going to be able to do until I have the surgery -- is that I have no place to wear them. *sigh* I'd look gorgeous if I did.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Site Goddess, Phoenix

Reply #102 - Jan 27th, 2016 at 8:34pm
Print Post  
As I mentioned elsewhere today, I'm planning on making a suit of leather "light cavalry" armor in the Sangaran Amazon style. Having looked over the instructions for women's leather armor that I found online, I "think" that I can adapt one of my corset patterns for the project. I'm gonna have to save up for this project though. Leather ain't cheap! Fortunately, I've worked a little with leather before and I have most of the tools that I'll need so I'm spared that expense. The belt blank I ordered for my sword belt arrived today. It already has a slot cut for the buckle and the snaps installed but no holes and the end hasn't been trimmed. I'll use my current belt to get the hole spacing right. I'm going to cut the belt long enough to fit over my winter coat. I intend to wear the belt (and sword) over the armor I'll eventually make and I don't know how bulky it will turn out to be. So... better too long than too short! I can least start working on the belt as soon as I get the thread I need and some Edge Kote from Tandy Leather.

Post # 36,990
« Last Edit: Jan 27th, 2016 at 11:51pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Site Goddess, Phoenix

Reply #103 - Feb 7th, 2016 at 5:20am
Print Post  
HOT DIDDLEY DAMN!!!!!!

This is from last October but it just hit my fb newsfeed. I see an empty wallet in my future!!

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/94828/20151013/great-news-for-cosplayers-cospl...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 
Send TopicPrint