Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 [2]  Send TopicPrint
Very Hot Topic (More than 25 Replies) To Those Who Have Expressed Interest (Read 7245 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: To Those Who Have Expressed Interest
Reply #25 - Aug 4th, 2007 at 3:27am
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jul 13th, 2007 at 1:13am:
Penthesilea wrote on Jun 30th, 2007 at 12:20am:
Great Ones. A few weeks ago I took up my tarot cards and asked You a question. I asked that a single card would give me my answer. I shuffled the deck and dealt the cards face down until I came to the one that did not want to be put down. That card was Judgment Reversed.
Tonight, I asked You the same question and dealt the cards as before. The card that came up was 9 of Wands Reversed. I see that the situation is unchanged and I thank You for Your council.

Great Ones. I have taken up my cards again and I asked you the same question. The card that came up was The Tower. The situation becomes more dire if I am reading the progression of the cards correctly. Thank you for Your answer, Great Ones.

Great Ones, I thank you for the opportunity I had for a consultation on this question. It will be as You will it.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #26 - Aug 8th, 2007 at 4:48pm
Print Post  
Great Ones, thank you for the insight last night and especially for the wisdom You imparted to me a few minutes ago. I understand the "how" now if not the "why" and I can be patient, knowing that things are working out as You wish them too. I have only to relax and let things take their ordained course. I do not yet know where this path will lead but I trust in You and in myself and that is enough.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #27 - Aug 11th, 2007 at 7:15pm
Print Post  
Penthesilea wrote on Jul 10th, 2007 at 12:36am:
Great Ones. Over the weekend, I was told something about myself that I find difficult to believe. If this thing is true, it would explain a good deal. My teacher has told me nothing that would call this information into question and it dovetails nicely with other things that I have been told. While I must ask why this knowledge has been given to me so late, I must also ask for Your assistance as I first seek confirmation of this information and then, if it is true, to come to grips with it. Whatever the truth is, I will do my best.
As You will it, so it will be.

I think I have managed to get my head around this information. I'm still puzzling out the implications of it though. And, of course, what can I do with it? I guess that this is another case of heading down the highway in the dark and only being able to see as far as the headlights shine -- 200 feet at a stretch.
Oh well, you can drive from one side of the country to the other that way...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #28 - Aug 12th, 2007 at 2:10am
Print Post  
Great Ones, bless those who have made me laugh today.  Especially a little calico cat.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #29 - Aug 14th, 2007 at 2:31pm
Print Post  
Great Ones. Thank You for the insight You have given me through the runes and the cards. I have my plan to follow and it seems to be coming together nicely. Thank You also for Your comfort and blessings.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #30 - Aug 20th, 2007 at 6:05pm
Print Post  
I've been thinking about a promise made to me a while back. I still trust that promise and I will have faith in it. It will be kept because it is Your will that it be so.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #31 - Aug 21st, 2007 at 5:11am
Print Post  
Great Ones, I asked for guidance and You have answered. The card tells me all that I need to know. I will be patient.
As You will it, so it shall be.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #32 - Aug 27th, 2007 at 5:57pm
Print Post  
Great Ones, I just want to thank You for my Beloved. I know that You heard what he said last night and You know his heart even better than I do. That he would allow such a thing fills me with gratitude. He loves me so much and he trusts me so much. And I love and trust him just as much. What is meant to be will happen regardless of any interference. And I know that everything will be alright and in accordance with Your will.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #33 - Sep 19th, 2007 at 9:23pm
Print Post  
Thank you, Great Ones. You heard me and You have answered.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #34 - Oct 17th, 2007 at 4:22am
Print Post  
I come to offer my thanks for the presence in my life of my Soul's Companions, those that I have known for years and those I have met in the last three that I have always known. The bonds of the soul cannot be broken by anyone or anything and those who are meant to find each other do, irregardless of time, interference or distance. Everything is unfolding as it should and I await the next phase with gratitude. I know that all will be well in the end.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #35 - Nov 24th, 2007 at 11:24pm
Print Post  
Great Hecate, DarkLady and Key Holder at the Crossroads, I beg Your intercession to right a great wrong and to set us back upon our destined Path.
Last night, my beloved told me what flowed into his mind while he was at work. A "knowing", if You will, of what the last year should have been for us. If what he "saw" was a true sending of what our Path should have been and was not, then Mighty Hecate, we ask Your intercession to set things right.  If that "knowing" is truly how it should have been, Free Will and destiny were interfered with on a massive scale. So massive that we dare do nothing lest we make things worse. Only You, Great One, Who may grant any favor asked of You at Your discretion, can make this right. Only You can know with certainly who was involved, what they did and what is needed to set things right.
I ask you, Great Goddess, to light the way, to guide us all to the place where we are intended to be and to punish those who interfered with us in whatever manner You deem fit. Ask what You will of us in return, Great Goddess, and we will pay because we know that You would not ask more of us than we can bear.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #36 - Nov 26th, 2007 at 8:10pm
Print Post  
Great Hecate, Skywise "knows" that we are at what he calls a "decision point" and even though there is no obvious decision before us, it has been made known to us what the decision would have entailed had things gone as they should have. We also know that if you refuse to make a decision, it will be made for you and the result might not be to your liking. Therefore, I have decided, Great Hecate, and my beloved Skywise concurs. What I have told You specifically I will state here generally. I wish to be on my Correct Path with my entire family. I will do whatever is necessary to make it work and will make whatever sacrifices are necessary to see us all through safely to our destination.
Hail, Hecate.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #37 - Jan 2nd, 2008 at 4:58am
Print Post  
Hail Hecate!
Thank you for the message You arranged to be conveyed to us. We await Your pleasure as we continue down this path.
Hail Hecate!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #38 - Jan 29th, 2008 at 11:51pm
Print Post  
Thank you, Great Hecate, for giving me the words to express the idea.

As you do unto others, someone will do unto you.

I see this truism unfolding in the lives of others. As they have done unto me, others now do unto them. This is right and fitting and I know that karma is not yet done with them because such returns are always, at the very least, threefold. I will watch, Great One, and remember the lesson.
Hail Hecate.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #39 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 3:11am
Print Post  
I have come to offer my thanks and gratitude to Lord Hades and Lord Hermes for Their favor and assistance over the last couple of days. The outcome would have been very different without Your help.
I also offer thanks to Aphrodite for Her aid in my ongoing quest. My progress is slow but steady. You have already blessed me so much and I know that You will continue to aid me as You have in the past.
And to Great Hecate, my thanks for Your listening ear and continued support. I know things are unfolding as they should and I must wait for fullness. The waiting would be much more difficult without Your support. Thank you, Great Lady. Thank You all.
« Last Edit: Sep 26th, 2008 at 3:29am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #40 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 1:34am
Print Post  
Great Ones, I ask that I never forget what it feels like to be excluded, ignored, ridiculed, unwanted, disrespected and cast aside without cause.

I would remember these things, Great Ones, so that, despite the efforts of those who did and do these things to me, I do not lose my compassion.  I ask that you help me triumph over these feelings but also to remember them so I can avoid doing to others what has been done to me.

It will be as You will.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #41 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 2:28am
Print Post  
Great Ones.
A friend is hurting and there is nothing that I or anyone can do.
I ask that you comfort him in this time and help him live with what apparently must be. Please keep his head "above water" for the sake of his child if no one else and when it seems darkest, remind him that there are people who care about him, myself among them.

As you will it, so it will be.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #42 - May 23rd, 2009 at 12:05am
Print Post  
Thank you, Hermes for sending help. He might have looked like a bald headed redneck but he was a knight in shining armor to us. He took Skywise to arrange for a tow truck and then he brought us all home. Bless him, great one, with all good things at your command.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #43 - Aug 17th, 2009 at 6:30pm
Print Post  
Asclepius, son of Apollo, God of Healing and patron of all physicians.

I ask your blessing for my friend who had surgery today. His pain has been great for several years now, greater than he would let me know. Now I ask that his pain be banished by this surgery and that he be returned to the full health he enjoyed before his injury.

It will be as you will.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #44 - Oct 4th, 2009 at 10:04pm
Print Post  
Thank you, Hermes for letting Skywise see that the oncoming van wasn't stopping.
Thank you for his fast reflexes.
Thank you that the moron who driving on "auto-pilot" didn't hit us.
Thank you.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #45 - Oct 29th, 2009 at 12:48am
Print Post  
Thank you, Hestia!

IP Logged

Penthesilea