Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Hot Topic (More than 10 Replies) Bolstering the Killer Calico (Read 1128 times)
MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Bolstering the Killer Calico
Oct 26th, 2006 at 5:05pm
Print Post  
I am making an energy request on the behalf of Magdalene. When we found her, she was inches from death. She is slowly recovering and is doing well. She has been eating and sleeping around the house. I want for her to be healthy and strong, so if you can spare a bit of energy, I would appreciate it and so will Maggie the Killer Calico.

Cleaning house with the Dustbuster2!

GTalk  
IP Logged

Warden Dike

Sanctuary Sorta-Newbie

Re: Bolstering the Killer Calico
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 7:16pm
Print Post  
Consider it a done thing, Moonie. Cool

Vengence Flies on Swift Wings
&&
League of Extraordinary Weirdos
&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2006 at 7:30pm
Print Post  
Thanks. We've gotten her over her various infections and infestations but she is still very thin, no real fat layer to speak of, and her coat isn't as thick and healthy as we would like. We figure that it is going to take a year or more of good food and care to get her as healthy as she is capable of being. She is missing some of her teeth and we suspect that is from poor nutrition. She may never be especially robust but we're going to do our best by her.

IP Logged

Ashera
Forum Administrator

Reply #3 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 12:00am
Print Post  
(Content removed at poster's request)
« Last Edit: Feb 6th, 2007 at 10:56am by Black_Rose »  

The Goddess in the Walls.....
IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Reply #4 - Oct 27th, 2006 at 3:03am
Print Post  
Good green energy comin at ya.  Considering everything that's happened this last week, I think we can ALL use some.  Hugs!!!

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #5 - Nov 5th, 2006 at 12:46am
Print Post  
We think that Maggie is a little under the weather. She's sleeping a lot and she has a runny nose. Any green stuff you can spare will help. Personally, if she doesn't perk up soon, I think it is going to be back to the vet for our little girl..

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #6 - Nov 6th, 2006 at 5:55am
Print Post  
Maggie has been a bit more active today (Sunday) and we're hopeful. We will be keeping the house a little warmer than has been customary in the winter this year so she, hopefully, won't catch cold.
« Last Edit: Nov 6th, 2006 at 3:41pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #7 - Nov 6th, 2006 at 3:43pm
Print Post  
Maggie was awake when I got up this morning and seems to be feeling better. We will be keeping an eye on the little girl but it looks like we won't need to take her to the vet this week...

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Reply #8 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 1:43am
Print Post  
Good to hear!!  I think we could all use some good news right now.  Cheesy

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #9 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 2:08am
Print Post  
That we could. She was seriously considering swatting Samson this afternoon. He was thinking that her tail was a dandy playtoy....
The War Queen is a little congested but she has spent the day in the Guest House away from the others so she should be okay.
« Last Edit: Nov 8th, 2006 at 2:10am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #10 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 3:26am
Print Post  
The War Queen decided to take a walk in the cool, damp, foggy night.   Angry She now has laryngitis. She is a very cross kittty. I've given very strong orders that she is NOT to be let outside. There will Hell to pay if anyone lets her out before the end of the week. We'll be watching her closely. NOT wanting to have to dose this big stubborn cat with antibiotics again...

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #11 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 3:56pm
Print Post  
*sigh* The War Queen was very cross last night when we wouldn't let her back out. She is even more cross this morning. She is pacing around like an unhappy caged lioness and the other cats are giving her a wide berth!  Grin She would be yowling her displeasure except that she still can't produce a respectable meow. She can hiss though... and growl....  Grin but she still isn't getting out!

IP Logged

MoonCat
Global Moderator

Evil Woman in Training
Ghostbuster

Reply #12 - Nov 8th, 2006 at 6:50pm
Print Post  
We are thinking about Sassy and Sebastian today.  Cry We miss them so much it hurts. The memories of those two are very painful. I can't think of the good times we had with them without hurting. Why old wounds must reopen? I am depressed because of the disturbing dreams I had last night and now I'm even more depressed. I don't even feel like going outside today. Why did Sassy and Sebastian have to die? Things were happier and better when they were alive. Now, I can't even hold them.
Why is fate so cruel? This month is looking grim. I feel weighed down by despair. I feel so numb. The voices in my brain are speaking of death lately. I try to block them out or at least change the words. I don't want my bad thoughts to manfest in this reality because I want everyone to be alive and together. I want good things to happen to us. I can't stop imagining bad things, no matter how hard I try. It's slowly driving me insane. I have been switching subjects, thinking of other things, but, somehow, my mind wanders back to those sordid, horrible thoughts of death and pain. I love being alive and have so much to look forward to, which is why I don't like having those thoughts. I want my sanity back! Back on subject, Maggie is tired, but otherwise doing fine. Her ears are cool and she is sleeping soundly. Keep sending energy to her and give some to the War Queen too while you're at it!

Cleaning house with the Dustbuster2!

GTalk  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint