Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Penthesilea's Castle... posts 4500 to 4799 (Read 22914 times)
Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Penthesilea's Castle... posts 4500 to 4799
Reply #100 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 8:52pm

#4621  Penthesilea

The Ages Nightclub -- Backstage

12:27 a.m.

*One of his men joined Kodiak immediately and the two of them headed for the stage door, Penthesilea still in Kodiak's arms. Suddenly, the way was blocked by five men with guns drawn. They were not club security. Kodiak had not lived as long as he had by being slow on the uptake. Taking Penthesilea with him, he slammed his shoulder into the nearest door breaking it open and taking cover even as the newcomers opened fire, killing his companion. He put his Lady on the floor and pulled his guns. He returned fire while calling the rest of his team for backup....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #101 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 8:56pm

#4622  Penthesilea

12:28 a.m.

*Penthesilea came around to the sound of gunfire and Kodiak barking orders. Ever cautious and still not quite sure of her motor control, Penthesilea remained still and used the inspeaking.*

Penthesilea: (inspeaking) Need help, my lord? *She heard something that sounded like a flash/bang grenade and hoped that no one was around to see her flinch.*

Kodiak: (inspeaking) No thanks, my dear. It's handled. *This assurance was followed by another small explosion. Penthesilea made a note to send Dante a hefty sum for damages when this was over. She liked the man and blowing the hell out of his club had not been part of the plan!

Penthesilea: (inspeaking) You never let me have any fun! *There was another burst of gunfire and, at a distance, a man screamed.*

Kodiak: (inspeaking) Once we are alone, my dear. You can have all the fun you want. *The shooting stopped.* Stay still, my lady. The rest of my team is about to join us. *Penthesilea obeyed. Moments later, three new voices joined Kodiak's. Then someone lifted her up from the floor. She knew from the careless way that it was done that it was not Kodiak and they were again on the move...*
« Last Edit: Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:01pm by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #102 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:03pm

#4623  Penthesilea

The Ages Nightclub -- The Alley behind the club

12:30 a.m.

*Penthesilea suffered being dumped on the floor of the escape van as the men piled in -- two in the front, another man and Kodiak in the back with her. She even put up with the lewd remarks the men were making that Kodiak had to pretend to ignore. But. When the man in the back with her took advantage of Kodiak's distraction as the van pulled out of the alley and into traffic to slide his hand up her thigh, heading for a VERY restricted area, Penthesilea had had enough. She "came to" with a bang. The unfortunate creep was beside her, using his body to keep Kodiak from noticing what he was doing. Penthesilea's eyes snapped open. She took a split second to select her target. Then she unloaded the hardest punch she could manage from a prone position into his groin. The effect was immediate and gratifying. He howled in pain and fell backward. Penthesilea went after him like a wildcat, intending to inflict as much damage as she could before Kodiak had to pull her off.

Penthesilea: (inspeaking) He groped me! *Kodiak's only response was nonverbal fury as he pulled her off of the man. Then he spoke...*

Kodiak: (inspeaking) Kill him. *Penthesilea was only too happy to oblige her Lord. Using Kodiak as leverage, she lashed out with both feet, smashing them into the man's head and breaking his neck. He dropped like a stone.* Keep fighting me. *Penthesilea obeyed, putting up what appeared to be a fierce struggle that, in reality, did no damage. Finally, when the men in the front of the van were convinced that it was the only way, Kodiak growled a curse, bared his fangs and buried them in Penthesilea's neck. She struggled for a few seconds then went limp in her lover's arms...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #103 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:06pm

#4624  Penthesilea

Madridoor -- Downtown

12:42 a.m.

*The van made good time despite the pouring rain of the tropical storm. The citizens of Madridoor, accustomed to such meteorological tantrums, were going about their business pretty much as usual, which meant traffic was heavy despite the hour. In the back, Kodiak discreetly held pressure on Penthesilea's neck. He hadn't taken much. Only enough for show but he still felt that he had abused his lady.

Kodiak: (inspeaking) Are you alright, little one?

Penthesilea: (inspeaking)Of course, Beloved. You didn't hurt me. You couldn't. *What she sent to him through the bloodbond was all the reassurance that the Darklord needed. With his back to the others, he smiled slightly, just for her.

Present but unseen, Pan rode in the van waiting for his chance. When a city police car pulled up behind the van, Pan put his pipes to his lips and played a song only the driver could hear....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #104 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:08pm

#4625  Penthesilea

12:43 a.m.

*The driver saw the police car behind them as Pan's song began to infiltrate his brain. He fought the rising panic but in the end, he was no match for the power of the God. He gunned the van's engine just as the light changed, blowing into the intersection barely missing the last cars passing through. The cop behind him hit his lights and siren and started the pursuit.....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #105 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:09pm

#4626  Penthesilea

12:44 a.m.

*The cop called for backup and several cars quickly joined the pursuit. The van blew through the next intersection causing a multi car collision in which, by Divine Intervention, no one was hurt. Kodiak did his best to protect Penthesilea from the violent motions of the van. She was still a little groggy from his attack and he knew they were getting close to the river. It wouldn't be much longer...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #106 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:09pm

[Text to be added. Rewrite in progress.]

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #107 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:11pm

#4632  Penthesilea

12:45 a.m.

*The cop called for backup and several cars quickly joined the pursuit. The van blew through the next intersection causing a multi car collision in which, by Divine Intervention, no one was hurt. Kodiak did his best to protect Penthesilea from the violent motions of the van. She was still a little groggy from his attack and he knew they were getting close to the river. It wouldn't be much longer...*

*The van screamed through another intersection. The river was just ahead. The driver tried to make the turn and failed. The van crashed through the railing and sailed out over the rolling water....*
« Last Edit: Feb 8th, 2007 at 12:51am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #108 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:12pm

#4633  Penthesilea

12:45:05 a.m.

*The van plunged into the river. The weight in the front end immediately caused the vehicle to nose downward...
Kodiak ignored the men screaming in the front. His only concern was Penthesilea. He knew intellectually that as an immortal, she couldn't drown but his gut didn't believe it. Maybe some day. The van shifted and he was able to stand upright. He grabbed Penthesilea and got her clear of the floor of the van. Then he took a "step" as the water rushed in.... *

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #109 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:17pm

#4634  Penthesilea

12:45:06 a.m.

*Kodiak arrived in his bedroom with his Lady in his arms. Since time was of the essence, he put her down on the bed, kissed her goodbye and, taking a deep breath, "stepped" back to the sinking van..*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #110 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:18pm

#4635  Penthesilea

12:47 a.m.

*Kodiak found himself outside the van. The current caught him at once and swept him away from the van. He kicked for the surface and surfaced fifty feet from where the van went in. Suddenly, someone grabbed him and he looked into the face of a river nymph. She towed him to where the water was shallow enough for him to wade ashore. Then she grinned, stole a kiss and disappeared back into the water. Shaking his head in wonder, Kodiak made his way to dry land and collapsed.*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #111 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:19pm

#4646  Penthesilea

1:30 a.m.

*Kodiak eluded the police searching the area for anyone who had been in the van. Once he was clear of the search area, he found a public phone -- his cell did not survive the dip in the river -- and called Keil. The demon-vampire was not happy to hear that his prize was missing and presumed drowned. Kodiak hung up the phone and waited for the car Keil was sending for him....*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #112 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:30pm

#4647  Penthesilea

2:30 a.m.

*Kodiak settled back into the back seat of the car that Keil had sent. While waiting for it he had assured himself that his guns had survived the dunking in the river and were in perfect working order. The three men who had been sent to pick him up were no danger. He could take them without breaking a sweat so he turned his attention to the coming interview with Keil. The demon-vamp had sounded furious. Angry enough to take it out on a certain Darklord. This was by far the most dangerous part of the plan and Kodiak was quite happy that Penthesilea was safely tucked away in his apartment. Penthesilea herself was not so happy. He could also feel his little lady in the back of his head, fretting about him and smiling inwardly, he reassured her.... *

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #113 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:32pm

#4648  Penthesilea

3:30 a.m.

*Kodiak was ushered into Keil's presence immediately upon his arrival at the mansion. A couple of Keil's women smiled at him while standing behind their master's back and Kodiak knew that they were just as happy that Penthesilea would not be joining their little group. Keil himself was anything but.*

Keil: Tell me what happened. *Kodiak gave him a completely truthful and accurate account of the evening's proceedings -- leaving out only the part about carrying the Lady off to safety in his apartment where he intended to enjoy her favors later! * You're sure she's dead?

Kodiak: Sure? No, I'm not. She was alive when she was swept away from me. If she didn't drown, she'll turn up and we will collect her.

Keil: And WHY should I trust you with that assignment? Why shouldn't I just KILL you? *The screaming demon vampire was standing nose to nose with Kodiak wearing his hunting face. Kodiak didn't blink.*

Kodiak: Because I'm the only man, vampire or not, who has a prayer of getting her now that she's warned. *Kodiak put all of his powers of persuasion into making the demon in front of him believe him. The Darklord felt his lady in the back of his mind, somehow reinforcing his will with her own.* I'm too valuable to you to kill. *Kodiak waited. Slowly, Keil returned to his human visage.*

Keil: You are right. There will be other women. *He waved his hand in dismissal.* My car will take you home. You have the rest of the night off. *Kodiak didn't really want to take the car and driver but figured that arguing the point would be a bad idea so he nodded to Keil and left.*
« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2007 at 12:51am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #114 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:34pm

#4649  Penthesilea

4:00 a.m.

*Kodiak gave the driver completely wrong directions to his home. Under no circumstances did he want Keil or anyone else to know where he lived, especially since his lady was now there full time. The driver took him to an expensive neighborhood and pulled up in front of the building that Kodiak indicated. The Darklord exited the car and entered the building. Once inside, he found a storage closet, went in and exited into his living room. Penthesilea was there. She squeaked, startled, when he appeared and then threw herself into his arms so hard she nearly knocked him over!*

Kodiak: It's alright, my dear, it's over and you're safe. *Anything else he would have said was cut off by the fervent kiss that Penthesilea gave him and he happily returned. Penthesilea managed to speak when he left her lips and turned his attention to her neck.*

Penthesilea: You are not going back into that den without me!

Kodiak: (between neck nibbles) Later, my lady. We will talk about it later. *With that, Kodiak tossed his lady onto his shoulder and carried her laughing and shrieking into their bedroom.* You said something earlier about me not letting you have any fun. Well, my lady. Now's your chance! *With that, he flipped her off of his shoulder and onto the bed, immediately following her down. Penthesilea, still laughing, grabbed him and pushed him over onto his back.*

Penthesilea: Just remember, my Lord. You asked for it!

Fade to black.......

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #115 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:35pm

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #116 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:36pm

#4651  Salanthos

Sal had watched the confrontation between Keil and Kodiak cautiously. Being unnoticeable had its uses, and none of the ladies had noticed her come join them or leave afterwards. It helped considerably that they weren't too bright, on the whole.

Sal stayed close to Kodiak until she felt him step home. She knew their plan was sound, but it never hurt to have an extra pair of eyes around, just in case.

Released from her self-appointed duty, Sal prowled back along the streets. She needed to get back to her room to rest for the next day.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #117 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:53pm

#4655  Penthesilea

Kodiak's Madridoor Apartment

The Morning After......

*Kodiak wandered out of the bedroom still a little dazed while making a mental note to let his lady have "fun" a lot more often! He found Penthesilea sitting in the middle of the living room floor surrounded by an impressive array of armament.*

Kodiak: You raided my weapons locker? *Penthesilea looked up at her lover with a sassy, satisfied grin on her face.*

Penthesilea: No. Mine. Sleep well, my love?

Kodiak: When you let me. *He crouched beside her on the floor and kissed her deeply -- before she had the chance to kiss him first!*

Penthesilea: Sorry, beloved. You had no complaints at the time.

Kodiak: Ah... no I didn't. *He grinned at her.* Who needs sleep anyway?

Penthesilea: Exactly my point. *She indicated the hardware on the floor.* Your bloodbonded lover will be joining you on the job later today. I'll have Hermes hack into the city's computers and make it look like Silver and my new ID arrived on the same day so no one should be suspicious of my showing up the morning after Silver Steele's disappearance. Speaking of which...
     *Penthesilea picked up the remote and turned the sound up on the television, which Kodiak hadn't even noticed was on so thoroughly did Penthesilea catch and keep his attention. The lead story on the news channel was the disturbances at The Ages and the disappearance of the club's singer, Silver Steele. The cameras showed the growing shrine outside the club and a visibly distraught Dante was interviewed. Penthesilea turned it off.* I feel bad about that. He's more upset about me disappearing than he is about the damage to his club.

Kodiak: Dante is a good man. We'll find a way to make it up to him. *Penthesilea looked up at her lover.*

Penthesilea: When this is done, I want him to know that I'm alive, at least. Nothing that happened was his fault.

Kodiak: We'll tell him everything we can, my dear. Now, I want to hear about the "new you" -- preferably over breakfast. *Penthesilea smiled.*

Penthesilea: We can do that. *They rose from the floor and headed for the kitchen...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #118 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:55pm

#4656  Penthesilea

Later....

*Once Keil had sent word that Kodiak did not need to report until after sundown, he and Penthesilea had retired to the bedroom for a more sedate round of bedgames and some actual sleep! Penthesilea had awakened first and since her part in her extraction from Keil's plans had been less strenuous than Kodiak's she had slipped from the bed and went to work on her new identity, leaving Kodiak deeply asleep.
     Back in the living room, she picked up a wide collar of silver mesh with a large oval of black onyx in the center and put it on. It looked like a simple piece of jewelry. What it was was an extremely sophisticated holographic image projector. It was used in one particular alternate reality to disguise individuals whose physical appearance would leave them open to discrimination at the least and death at the worst. Penthesilea intended to use it to join Kodiak in Keil's employ.
She went to stand in front of a full length mirror that she had moved into the living room and studied her reflection. The woman who looked back was still five and a half feet tall with a medium frame and the well toned body of an athlete or dancer. Her eyes, however, were now the same dark shade of brown as Kodiak's and her hair was a sunny golden blonde and more curly than she normally wore it. Penthesilea chewed her lip and went for the programming unit on the table. She picked it up and pulled up a side by side of her original face and her new one. Then she ran a facial ID program on them. She saw the results and shook her head. Too many points of similarity. She went back to the mirror and began to make adjustments. The first thing she did was increase the size of her breasts. That wouldn't help with a facial recognition program but anything male wouldn't be studying her face
too closely! She chuckled to herself and then went to work on her face...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #119 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:55pm

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #120 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:56pm

#4660  Penthesilea

Meanwhile, back at the Castle...

*Lord Duncan was in his daughter's office with the Mobile unit Ashera One when the word came that Hypatia had returned and was on her way up. Lord Duncan rose when the older woman entered and gallantly kissed her hand in greeting. The Mobile Unit smiled.*

Mobile Unit/Penth: It's good to see you, Hypatia. Do you have news?

Hypatia: Yes, my Lady. We have a treaty. They accepted it as written, no changes at all. The representative from the Council will be here in the morning for the signing ceremony.

Mobile Unit/Penth: (eyes wide) They are in that big of a hurry? *Hypatia nodded.*

Hypatia: Black Lotus has them scared to death. I've sent your treaty request to Madridoor but there had been no response from them before I left. *Both Lord Duncan and the Mobile Unit noticed that Hypatia looked very tired.*

Mobile Unit/Penth: Get some rest, Hypatia. I'll need you tomorrow. It's a good thing that this is a holiday already. The festivities are prepared, all we need is to stick a signing ceremony in somewhere.

Hypatia: Thank you, my Lady. I think I will have some lunch and then retire for the rest of the day. Call me if you need me. *The Mobile Unit nodded her dismissal and Hypatia left.*

Mobile Unit/Penth: She has to be here for the treaty signing. And the Darklord too.

Lord Duncan: I know. And they are at a critical stage of their mission. *Ares was not a God of Wisdom but he could think fast.* I'll be back. Hold the fort. *Then he was gone in a shower of sparkles...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #121 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:57pm

#4661  Penthesilea

Meanwhile, back at the Castle... in MoonCat's lab...

*The sisters were hard at work when Daemon contacted them. The news that a powdered form of Black Lotus not only existed but was practically on their doorstep did nothing to ease their minds. As soon as Daemon had finished his report, Spirit went to the transporter room. Taking the controls herself, she was able to locate Swiftmoon and transport her and both
of her precious cargoes into the Castle without anyone noticing. Then the two of them went at once to MoonCat's lab where the older sister was already setting up the tests that they would run on the deadly powder Daemon had sent them.....*

« Last Edit: Mar 16th, 2007 at 12:56am by Penthesilea »  

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #122 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:58pm

#4662  Penthesilea

*Penthesilea was putting the finishing touches on her disguise when she became aware of rapid fire communication between her father, who was incoming, and her Aunt Athena who was in "Silver's" apartment. Kodiak must have heard them too because he came bolting out of the bedroom wearing only his briefs and carrying one of his Desert Eagles. Before her beloved could react to the strange blonde in their living room, Penthesilea removed the holographic projector and assumed her true appearance. Seconds later, Ares and Athena appeared.*

Penthesilea: What is it?

Ares: You and Kodiak are needed at the Castle. The representative of the Chandaran Council is arriving in the morning for a treaty signing. *At that moment, both Doc and MoonCat clamored for Penthesilea's attention through the inspeaking. She pulled Kodiak, Ares and Athena into the conversation and after a few minutes of brisk communication, everyone was brought up to date on everything.*

Kodiak: Take her back to the Castle. I can handle things here alone until she gets back. *Penthesilea gave him a look.*

Penthesilea: Get your pants on, lover. I'm royalty
now and since you so unwisely asked me to marry you, so are you! You can't have the perks, my love, and skip out on the responsibilities.

Kodiak: Ah.... is it too late to change my mind?

Ares & Penthesilea: YES!  *Kodiak grinned lopsidedly.*

Kodiak: I guess I better get my pants then. *He nodded gravely to Athena who was struggling not to laugh and headed for the bedroom.*

Ares: I'll bring the mobile unit back with me. I'll take Kodiak's place and she'll take yours. I can fake the bloodbond long enough to fool Keil and any other vampires we might run into. *Penthesilea picked up the choker.*

Penthesilea: Make sure she wears this. I won't be seen without it so we should start now. *Kodiak returned at that moment, tucking in the shirt that he had donned in addition to his pants. Penthesilea smiled at him. He was a fascinating, complex, crazy making man and she loved him with all of her immortal heart! He smiled back and took her hand. Then Ares gathered them in and they were gone...*

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #123 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 9:59pm

#4663 Penthesilea

The Keyholder's Bedroom

*Ares dropped Penthesilea and Kodiak off in her bedroom and then, after a quick briefing from the Mobile Unit, returned to Kodiak's apartment with the mobile. The lovers looked longingly at the bed, resolved to reacquaint themselves with it later and got down to the business at hand. They would have to appear at dinner. It would be Kodiak's first appearance since Penthesilea had declared him her Consort and it was going to turn into a major affair once people realized that he was back. He headed off to his quarters to see what Miranda had added to his wardrobe in his absence while Penthesilea dug into her closet with the same idea.
     She pulled out her favorite pants, a shirt and a heavy sweater and changed into them from the considerably lighter clothing Madridoor's climate mandated. She had some difficulty zipping the pants and sighed. The lack of exercise and the excellent food at The Ages was rough on a demigoddess's waistline.....

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #124 - Oct 29th, 2006 at 10:00pm

#4664  Penthesilea

The Great Hall

*Kodiak finished dressing first and entered the Great Hall alone. He was immediately hailed by several of the men that he had once commanded. Before long word of his return had spread and many of Kodiak's "friends" of the female persuasion hurried to the Great Hall...... *

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
Send TopicPrint