Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Normal Topic How Healthy is your Diet? (Read 321 times)
DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

How Healthy is your Diet?
Nov 14th, 2006 at 5:45am
Print Post  
Heh... well, I knew I wasn't eating well, but it's worse than I thought.  My only excuse is I hate cooking - takes too long! lol  But check it out, there's suggested recipes afterwards...

http://whfoods.org/foodadvisor.php

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

SeaSiren

Ethereal Witch & Mystical
Muse

Re: How Healthy is your Diet?
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2006 at 7:17pm
Print Post  
Now see, I'm the exact opposite ~ I love to cook!  I think that's really the key to healthy eating as folks that rely on processed, pre-made foods are usually more unhealthy than those who cook and can dictate what goes into your meals.   I'm also the traditional geek who loves her kitchen and taking care of my husband.  We use Smart Balance instead of butter (except for certain recipes) and Egg Beaters, lots of veggies, chicken and fish.   I made a tuna and spinach strata last week that was the bomb.

I cook healthy, then when I need the occassional In-And-Out Double Double, I don't feel guilty... Or fetticine alfredo, or bearnaise sauce on my steak...  Or upcoming holiday foods rich with butter and cream...

DANG.  Hungry now   Undecided

**that questinnaire is interesting and I need to brush up on a bit more in the fruit department, LOL**
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2006 at 7:18pm by SeaSiren »  
YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint