Page Index Toggle Pages: 1 Send TopicPrint
Locked Topic Back In Black (Read 387 times)
Foolkiller

Back In Black
Nov 16th, 2006 at 3:59pm

I hit the sack.

I been gone.

I'm glad ta be back.

Sorry about falling off the face of the planet.

Between the Spookin' season, my aunt dying, my grandmother hounding me to get my aunt's trailer cleaned out so she can sell it, and trying to get this freakin' house in shape for cast party this Saturday, it's been all I can do just trying to keep up with Myspace.

But the trailer's almost done (gonna have to split after this post, in fact) and the house is nearly done, so hopefully starting next week I'll be around more.

Hopefully.

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Re: Back In Black
Reply #1 - Nov 16th, 2006 at 6:58pm

You'd better get your bee-hind back here, Son! With you, Ashe, Little Billy and DK all  MIRL (Missing In Real Life) the site is seriously deficient in masculine energy! And I, for one, LIKE masculine energy...and I'm sure my sister Site Goddess, my Swordsis and the other women on this board will agree with me!!

Penth
About to send out search parties for Little Billy, Ashe and DK!

IP Logged

Penthesilea
Forum Administrator

Warrior Queen, DarkLady,
Phoenix, Ghostbuster

Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2006 at 2:36am

Well, the party was last night. I'm sure that Doc and DM -- hardy souls that they are -- survived nicely but.... I'm wondering how the neighborhood fared..... hehehehehehe

IP Logged

DragonMom
God Member

Lead Electric Triangle
for Toad the Wet Sprocket

Reply #3 - Nov 22nd, 2006 at 3:41am

Well, we survived... mostly.    I got REALLY drunk (I only drink about twice a year, so 1 1/2 drinks knocks me on my butt) and got mildly sick, but that was before I fell asleep at around 2, when the party was about over & almost everybody had left.  Sun a.m., I was still slightly buzzed, but at least I didn't end up with a hangover.   Smiley  We had nearly twenty people, which for our tiny house is slightly overflowing, Mog got to stay up & meet the gang, and everybody had a killer time, so we consider it a raging success.  

"You're not a loser... you're just not quite a winner." - Elvira&&&&For Women in Horror, By Women in Horror http://www.pretty-scary.net&&&&Hate only hurts the hater.  So stop the madness or I'll have to hurt you. Cheesy&&&&
YIM  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send TopicPrint